Thread: Compilation of Students and Teachers Who Said There Was a Shooter Drill @ Florida School

Compilation of Students and Teachers Who Said There Was a Shooter Drill @ Florida School

Teacher says that earlier in the day they were told there would be a "Red Flag" drill (active shooter).

One woman student at the end says she was speaking with Cruz after the shooting took place and was with him during the time shooting sounds were coming from another part of the school, which completely destroys the entire narrative we have been told re: Cruz.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just google multiple shooter's in Florida, and you will see the top three hits are CNN, snopes, and hufpo. All credible outfits with absolutely no agenda.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Why is there always a drill when tragedy strikes?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Works great as a cover.

Why does all of this seem scripted?

How convenient that four cops are hiding, waiting for the shooting to stop. How many more were in the building, doing the shooting?

Who paid for those kids to get to D.C. to put on a show at the White House?

Those who would have gun control couldn't have had it better than to have something like this.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

There wasn't a drill. They were told that there would be a drill, but not what day that it would be, which caused them to mistake real events for a drill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    There wasn't a drill. They were told that there would be a drill, but not what day that it would be, which caused them to mistake real events for a drill.
    There WAS a drill,, It was reported by several sources,, including the shooter.

which begs the question of why you are deliberately dishonest.

and for what purpose?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There WAS a drill,, It was reported by several sources,, including the shooter.
    There is a difference between WAS and WOULD BE.

None of the interviews I've seen have said that there would be a drill on that day, only that they were told (in the case of the teachers) or heard rumors (in the case of the students) that there would be a drill SOME TIME. Certain 'media' sources seem to have taken this and run with it to force-feed their usual line of bull$#@! to their audiences.

I'm open to changing my mind if you have any reliable source that says that the drill was scheduled for that time at that day. I haven't seen any, and I searched to confirm that before my first post.

which begs the question of why you are deliberately dishonest.

and for what purpose?
    Because I'm part of a vaaaaaaaast conspiracy to confirm your worldview. Boogity boogity!

Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm open to changing my mind
    I seriously doubt that,, But the original statements,,from the original story are over run with disinformation and FUD.

There was a drill.
    It was referenced by several,

And Cruz pulled the fire alarm (as stated earlier) to add to the confusion.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I seriously doubt that,, But the original statements,,from the original story are over run with disinformation and FUD.

There was a drill.

So you've got nothing, then?
    Pinochet is the model

He's got more than you do.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He's got more than you do.
    TheCount is doing a lot of damage control lately.

I stated what was KNOWN..There was a drill of some kind planned..
    If it is denied now, it is not my fault..

You have not proved otherwise,, nor convinced anyone of anything. (other than your foolishness)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-26-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I stated what was KNOWN..There was a drill of some kind planned..
    If it is denied now, it is not my fault..

You have not proved otherwise,, nor convinced anyone of anything. (other that your foolishness)
    Perhaps we should give The Count credit where credit is due: There wasn't a drill. They canceled the drill when they decided to make it real, they just purposely forgot to tell anybody the drill was cancelled so that they would think it was just a drill.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

David Hogg talked about the earlier drill conducted that day.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There was a drill.

Or, it wasn't Cruz at all, Cruz didn't do it.

Who identified Cruz? Hogg. Anybody else?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps we should give The Count credit where credit is due: There wasn't a drill. They canceled the drill when they decided to make it real, they just purposely forgot to tell anybody the drill was cancelled so that they would think it was just a drill.
    Who was supposed to be shooting blanks? Cops?

There were a lot of people talking about the plan for cops to be shooting blanks.

What would be the difference between real and drill? One cop using real bullets?

Also mention that there were at least 2 shooters (per witnesses) and that girl witness was talking to Cruz when shootings were taking place. Cruz might or might not have been a shooter, but it's impossible for him to have been the only shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Or, it wasn't Cruz at all, Cruz didn't do it.

Who identified Cruz? Hogg. Anybody else?
    We have been told Cruz confessed, if you are inclined to believe anything we are told.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Who was supposed to be shooting blanks? Cops?

There were a lot of people talking about the plan for cops to be shooting blanks.

What would be the difference between real and drill? One cop using real bullets?
    One cop using real bullets or one programmed patsy being activated or one FBI agent joining the drill surreptitiously with real ammo.........
    The possibilities are endless.

Also mention that there were at least 2 shooters (per witnesses) and that girl witness was talking to Cruz when shootings were taking place. Cruz might or might not have been a shooter, but it's impossible for him to have been the only shooter.
    The only thing we know for sure is that we are being lied to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There was a pre-drill or drill conducted back in January, and David Hogg said that everybody thought this was a drill too. He even thought about how real the blanks sounded. It wasn't until the headlines started coming out later on that they realized it wasn't a drill.

But ya, you never know when the FBI is going to flip from a drill to real life exercise.

Look at the LAX shooting, Boston Bombing, 9/11, London Subway Bombing, Sandy Hook and many more - all had drills associated. Some of them were right in the middle of the drill, other times they conveniently had staff on hand to pull off the cover-up.

Now to me, it doesn't make much sense that someone would step in the middle of the a drill to carry out their attack - despite the confusion you have a bunch of law enforcement everywhere, it is extremely risky.

But it does make sense for agencies carrying out false flags to turn drills into real world exercise because if the wrong patsy is caught, they can just say it was part of the drill. They also have a lot more control over everything going on.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-26-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There was a pre-drill or drill conducted back in January, and David Hogg said that everybody thought this was a drill too. He even thought about how real the blanks sounded. It wasn't until the headlines started coming out later on that they realized it wasn't a drill.

But ya, you never know when the FBI is going to flip from a drill to real life exercise.

Look at the LAX shooting, Boston Bombing, 9/11, London Subway Bombing, Sandy Hook and many more - all had drills associated. Some of them were right in the middle of the drill, other times they conveniently had staff on hand to pull off the cover-up.

Now to me, it doesn't make much sense that someone would step in the middle of the a drill to carry out their attack - despite the confusion you have a bunch of law enforcement everywhere, it is extremely risky.

But it does make sense for agencies carrying out false flags to turn drills into real world exercise because if the wrong patsy is caught, they can just say it was part of the drill. They also have a lot more control over everything going on.
    Yup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The only thing we know for sure is that we are being lied to.
    That is my first filter.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom