Thread: Names of the 4 Broward Co Sheriff Deputies who waited outside?

Question Names of the 4 Broward Co Sheriff Deputies who waited outside?

Does anyone have the names of the Broward Sheriff Deputies who waited outside the school doing the shooting?

In 2012 I was harassed by a Deputy in Broward while on vacation and want to see if it is the same guy.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Larry, Curly, Moe, Shemp...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Does anyone have the names of the Broward Sheriff Deputies who waited outside the school doing the shooting?

In 2012 I was harassed by a Deputy in Broward while on vacation and want to see if it is the same guy.
    More importantly. why were those pesky school resource officers messing with you?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jan2017

Hard to recognize by face . . . (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Larry, Curly, Moe, Shemp...
    [IMG][/IMG]

More importantly. why were those pesky school resource officers messing with you?

Matt likes them young while on vacation?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It wasn't a SRO, it was an overly self-important statist deputy at the airport who was playing TSA. But as I said this was back in 2012 and it is possible he was working in another part of the Sheriff's Department by now.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

It wasn't a SRO, it was an overly self-important statist deputy at the airport who was playing TSA. But as I said this was back in 2012 and it is possible he was working in another part of the Sheriff's Department by now.
    Are you looking for transparency?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Maybe you can find him by district?
    http://sheriff.org/LE/Pages/BSO-District-Offices.aspx

Here is a map. Parkland is on upper-left or north-west.
    http://sheriff.org/LE/Documents/bsoJurisdiction.pdf

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Broward County sheriff owns www.sheriff.org - AT BSO, WE'RE ONLY A MOUSE CLICK AWAY