Thread: Real news thread

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no "real" news that doesn't praise almight Trump. Evereything else is deep state propaganda. get with the program.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    There is no "real" news that doesn't praise almight Trump. Evereything else is deep state propaganda. get with the program.
    wat there is no deep state, Trump drained it already. Get with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    wat there is no deep state, Trump drained it already. Get with reality.

D'oh!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quite the (((flip))) on Syria.

Gen David Petraeus has previously said US online psychological operations are aimed at 'countering extremist ideology and propaganda'.
    The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world.

The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.
    This article is 6 years old

This is the best, extremely professional, insider, non-Left/Right, interview I've seen. The brilliant and Hon Mr DeGenova has been within the workings of the DOJ and FBI in DC for 40 years. He lays out, with zero slants for either side; who did what, why they did it, how absolutely unbeliveably massive/far-reaching this overall incident actually is, how/why it unraveled and will continue to unbraid and what could/should the consequences be for everyone involved. https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

Sorry if this has already been posted, I just received it from a dear old friend, man who loves freedom more than life itself and escaped E Germany many years ago.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    This is the best, extremely professional, insider, non-Left/Right, interview I've seen. The brilliant and Hon Mr DeGenova has been within the workings of the DOJ and FBI in DC for 40 years. He lays out, with zero slants for either side; who did what, why they did it, how absolutely unbeliveably massive/far-reaching this overall incident actually is, how/why it unraveled and will continue to unbraid and what could/should the consequences be for everyone involved. https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He has the right idea but he gets it wrong when he says that the Russiagate was orchestrated to ruin the incoming administrations agenda. This was intentionally done to ratchet up people to be okay with killing Russians, and now we are already killing Russians in Syria, and we are okay with it because Russiagate.

Truth will always be Treason in the Empire of Lies.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This will drive the liberals here nuts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They already are nuts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Take a look at this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6592168

I'm still not sold on "Q" but it's an interesting thought.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.