Thread: $21 Trillion Missing From US Federal Budget

$21 Trillion Missing From US Federal Budget

A whopping $21 trillion was found to be missing from the US federal budget as of this past year. Michigan State University professor Mark Skidmore and a group of graduate students made the discovery after overhearing a government official say that the 2016 report by the Department of Defense’s Office of Inspector General (DoDIG) indicated $6.5 trillion in adjustments had not been adequately documented. Attempting to uncover the reasoning behind these adjustments, Skidmore began to dig deeper. He says,
    “I tried to call and talk to the office of the Inspector General to talk to the people who helped generate these reports. I haven’t been successful, and I stopped trying when they disabled the links.”
    Despite disabled links and neglect from officials, the verification of over $6T inspired Skidmore and his students to comb through thousands of Office of Inspector General (OIG) reports for 1998-2015. Regarding his findings Skidmore stated,
    “This is incomplete, but we have found $21 trillion in adjustments over that period. The biggest chunk is for the Army. We were able to find 13 of the 17 years and we found about $11.5 trillion just for the Army.”
    While it is known that the US government engages in unauthorized spending and black budgets, quantities this large abuse basic Constitutional and legislative requirements on spending.

More at: http://projectcensored.org/21-trilli...ederal-budget/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A $trillion here, and a $trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking about some real money.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Bah, chump change! Just make the Taxpayers pay for it!

*stuffs in silver lined pocket and runs to bank to loan out to students at interest*
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Good Lord , looks like they could have been paying me more than 100 or 150 a week .

I've seen this before. The last time investigative journalists went looking for mystery budget money, they found documents here and there that assigned that money to a thing labeled 'NSA'. They asked various officials on the record what the NSA was, and they got told, 'No Such Agency', and saw the officials repress an evil little grin.

So, what new department have they created with that twenty-one trillion? The Department of Coverups? Nah, the whole of D.C. is that these days. The Department of Propaganda? They already have one of those--the Education Department, which was created about the same time as the NSA. Not that they mind creating redundant departments.

Do we have an official Department of Slaughtering Schoolchildren now? A Department of Euthenasia working on a great new food call Soylent? Is it a new D.C.e.--the Department of Constitution Elimination? The Federal Bureau of Instigation?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...