Thread: Trump Announces 'Largest Evaaaa' NK Sankshuns: "All UR Boats R Belong 2 Us!" (target 56 ships)

Trump Announces 'Largest Evaaaa' NK Sankshuns: "All UR Boats R Belong 2 Us!" (target 56 ships)

US President Donald Trump says he is launching the "largest ever" set of new sanctions against North Korea.

The new measures will target 56 ships and maritime transport companies.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43173487

"The treasury department will soon be taking new action to further cut off sources of revenue and fuel
    that the regime uses to fund its nuclear programme and sustain its military
    by targeting 56 vessels, shipping companies, and trade businesses that are assisting North Korea in evading sanctions,"

►circa WWII Japan 2.0
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    US Prepares For "Aggressive" High-Seas Crackdown On North Korea Sanctions Violators
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ions-violators

QUESTION: Can you rule out the United States boarding and inspecting North Korean ships...

MNUCHIN: No, I -- I cannot rule that out.

"Today's actions will significantly hinder North Korea's ability to conduct evasive maritime activities that facilitate illicit coal and fuel transports,"

"Whether they’re Russian ships, whether they’re Chinese ships, we don’t care whose ships they are. If we have intelligence that people are doing things, we will put sanctions on them."

China and Russia, which have blocked U.S. efforts at the United Nations to win approval for use of force in North Korea interdiction operations, are likely to oppose new actions if they see the United States as overstepping. A Chinese official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said such steps should only be taken under United Nations auspices.

Rules of engagement are also being mapped out to avoid armed confrontation at sea, said officials. Directly boarding ships for inspections has not been ruled out, according to Mnuchin.

In December we reported that Russian tankers were reportedly caught selling oil to North Korea on at least three occasions via transferring cargoes at sea during October and November.

China, meanwhile, was allegedly caught by U.S. spy satellites selling oil to North Korea in October.

"The illicit trade started after a UN Security Council resolution in September drastically capped North Korea’s imports of refined petroleum products.”
    Meanwhile, on paper, China’s trade with North Korea virtually collapsed.

The US. Treasury Department sanctioned an additional six North Korean shipping and trading companies and 20 of their ships after the satellite pictures surfaced. In the above picture, the North Korean ship named Ryesonggang 1, was easily identified and connected to the illegal sale of oil from China.

Interdiction in Chinese waters is something likely to be avoided, however - as the U.S. will likely inform Chinese authorities of banned cargo transfers and ask them to perform inspections, one official said.

David Shear, former deputy secretary of defense for Asia for the Obama administration said “It’s probably impossible to stop everything, but you can raise the cost to North Korea.”

Let me know when they open up piracy so I can make sure I have dumped all insurance stocks .

China says new US sanctions threaten cooperation over North Korea
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-korea-9988622

BEIJING: China reacted with anger on Saturday (Feb 24) saying the unilateral targeting of Chinese firms and people risked harming cooperation on the problem.

Trump warned of a "phase two" that could be "very, very unfortunate for the world" if the steps did not work.

China has repeatedly expressed opposition to any sanctions against North Korea not done within the framework of the United Nations, and insisted it is fully enforcing the existing - and already very tough - sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    China says new US sanctions threaten cooperation over North Korea
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-korea-9988622

BEIJING: China reacted with anger on Saturday (Feb 24) saying the unilateral targeting of Chinese firms and people risked harming cooperation on the problem.

Trump warned of a "phase two" that could be "very, very unfortunate for the world" if the steps did not work.

China has repeatedly expressed opposition to any sanctions against North Korea not done within the framework of the United Nations, and insisted it is fully enforcing the existing - and already very tough - sanctions.

What could possibly go wrong? It's not like China has ever acted militarily on behalf of North Korea in order to protect her own interests before, right? Hey, wait ...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

MCGA

Make Cowardice Great Again
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

US President Donald Trump says he is launching the "largest ever" set of new sanctions against North Korea.

The new measures will target 56 ships and maritime transport companies.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43173487

"The treasury department will soon be taking new action to further cut off sources of revenue and fuel
    that the regime uses to fund its nuclear programme and sustain its military
    by targeting 56 vessels, shipping companies, and trade businesses that are assisting North Korea in evading sanctions,"

►circa WWII Japan 2.0

4D chess
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 02-24-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

4D chess
    Hope everyone takes the time to watch. thx 4 posting this. Nothing's changed.
    Our belligerence is worse than ever under Trump.
    I watched it live w/ Nikki babes this morning at the UNSC meeting and at CPAC/Pence.
    Same feeling you get when you touch a live snake.
    Sends shivers and adrenaline throughout your whole being.

If We Make It Through December/Merle Haggard

If we make it through December
    Everything's gonna be all right, I know
    It's the coldest time of winter
    And I shiver when I see the falling snow
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-24-2018 at 09:21 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope everyone takes the time to watch. thx 4 posting this. Nothing's changed.
    Our belligerence is worse than ever under Trump.
    I watched it live w/ Nikki babes this morning at the UNSC meeting and at CPAC/Pence.
    Same feeling you get when you touch a live snake.
    Sends shivers and adrenaline throughout your whole being.

If We Make It Through December/Merle Haggard

If we make it through December
    Everything's gonna be all right, I know
    It's the coldest time of winter
    And I shiver when I see the falling snow
    Don't insult the snakes.

Yes, the US was the cause of Japan bombing Pearl Harbor- and it was done on purpose to further the empire.
    There is no spoon.

I'm gonna stick this here if anybody feels like listening to a speech disguised as a phone call.

Donald Trump's phone call on Fox News with judge jeanine 2/24/18

==========

He's all big on expanded background checks to see if UR nutz...
    then
    Dems get back in pwr and get to define 'nutz'. No thanks.

same with using 'no fly list' as 'secret' gun controls. No thanks.

Teachers w/ guns. Yes pls.. and give incentives/bonuses 4 it.

I don't know why I put this in a sankshuns thred.
    - neg. rep. hahaha