Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed deputy who failed to confront gunman at Florida school resigns

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enough of them will if we ever let it come to that point.

Just look at all the rabid kop stories, there are far to many of them that would jump at the chance to KILL for any excuse.
    Maybe if a bounty system was unveiled.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Maybe if a bounty system was unveiled.
    If confiscation ever does happen there will be bounties and/or they will threaten the kops with termination and/or imprisonment if they refuse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    30 year career
    Retirement and a fat pension around one corner, kids $#@!ing dying horrible miserable deaths around the other.

Decisions, decisions.

Oh, FFS!!!! I swear I would beat this coward within an inch of his life if I could get my hands on him.

"Evil Triumphs When Good People Stand Idly By"!!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, FFS!!!! I swear I would beat this coward within an inch of his life if I could get my hands on him.

Ya but it looks like he arrested kids for weed...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

http://www.browardcrime.org/images/S...12-16-2014.pdf

Deputy Scott Peterson, City of Parkland District, Broward Sheriff’s Office:

Deputy Scott Peterson is the School Resource Officer (SRO) of the Year for the City of Parkland District of the Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO), representing Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Deputy Peterson has been the School Resource Deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School for the past five years. During this time, Deputy Peterson has proven to be reliable in handling issues with tact and judgment. Throughout 2014, Deputy Peterson conducted numerous investigations and follow-ups entailing property crimes, assaults and narcotics violations. Deputy Peterson is also active in mentoring and counseling students. It is for these reasons that the Broward County Crime Commission recognizes Deputy Scott Peterson as the 2014 SRO of the Year for the City of Parkland District of the Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO).

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Priorities.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wish I could arrest kids for my weed.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    This is the first time I've seen the general public actually angry at a police officer.
    Yeah, he's going to have to move.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Cock suking coward should have his pension stripped, his house and all possessions sold at auction with all the money going to the victims families. Left $#@!ing destitute and living in a tent behind a Wal-Mart sucking dicks just to eat. And I'm being generous.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-23-2018 at 05:31 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He'll probably need a passport.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He'll probably need a passport.

I hope this coward uses his service weapon and put a round in his brain pan. Right now would not be too soon.

Police officers guard home of deputy assigned to Florida HS who ‘never went in’ during shooting: report

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html
    Not one, not two..."at least six police officers..."

Cop who didn't enter school during Florida shooting resigns, has home guarded, is slammed as 'coward' by Trump
    By Nicole Darrah, Gregg Re, Lucia I. Suarez Sang | Fox News

Parkland school's armed guard never engaged the shooter

The home of the former school resource deputy who stayed outside the Florida high school as last week’s massacre unfolded was being protected Friday by law enforcement officials -- even as President Trump called out the ex-cop, suggesting he was a "coward."

Deputy Scot Peterson, shown speaking in 2015, was armed and stationed on campus when Nikolas Cruz opened fire.

Reporters who attempted to approach the West Palm Beach home of ex-Broward County Sheriff's Office Deputy Scot Peterson were reportedly met with resistance from at least six police officers who were standing guard outside.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not one, not two..."at least six police officers..."
    I bet they are all volunteers too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It appears that this Deputy was a bit of an activist for SROs. Probably pushed for higher wages for them too. Heard some audio of him making a speech about how valuable SROs are on the radio. Considering that he was politically active, and a public figure, one would have to wonder if Sheriff Israel went after him for political reasons. Was he a Republican?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I bet they are all volunteers too.
    With double overtime and hazard pay...

It appears that this Deputy was a bit of an activist for SROs. Probably pushed for higher wages for them too. Heard some audio of him making a speech about how valuable SROs are on the radio. Considering that he was politically active, and a public figure, one would have to wonder if Sheriff Israel went after him for political reasons. Was he a Republican?
    He went after him because he was a $#@!ing coward and the nation learned of it. Sometimes you can't sweep some $#@! under the rug because the pile's too large.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hard to find details yet, but now the story is breaking that the next four Police responders after the Deputy also hid behind their cars without going in...

Hard to find details yet, but now the story is breaking that the next four Police responders after the Deputy also hid behind their cars without going in...
    Those kids were unprotected for twenty-one minutes after the situation began. The alleged shooter had been gone a quarter of an hour before they set foot on that campus.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Questions??

Why did he not respond?

Unaware that anything was happening?
    Told not to interfere?
    Was busy harassing students?
    His presence was not in the script?

and though I am sure most of these officers ARE cowards,, I think there may be more to the story.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

To protect and serve (ourselves).

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He went after him because he was a $#@!ing coward and the nation learned of it. Sometimes you can't sweep some $#@! under the rug because the pile's too large.
    I'd wager that they could keep it hidden for a long time, if not forever. Who released the info to the public? Sheriff Israel? He didn't have to do that. The public is perfectly happy to accept excuses such as "the cameras at that building were not working" and "our officers performed heroically".

We could just as easily be seeing Sheriff Israel pinning a medal on the Deputy right now.

This must’ve been Traumatic for him. I hope he gets the mental health counseling he will need.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Questions??

Why did he not respond?

Unaware that anything was happening?
    Told not to interfere?
    Was busy harassing students?
    His presence was not in the script?

and though I am sure most of these officers ARE cowards,, I think there may be more to the story.
    Agree.
    There is no spoon.

I'd wager that they could keep it hidden for a long time, if not forever. Who released the info to the public? Sheriff Israel? He didn't have to do that. The public is perfectly happy to accept excuses such as "the cameras at that building were not working" and "our officers performed heroically".

We could just as easily be seeing Sheriff Israel pinning a medal on the Deputy right now.
    He is being used to vent people's outrage away from the FBI.
    However people were already asking why the security officer didn't stop the shooting and there was no good explanation.
    He is low on the totem pole and guilty as sin so he makes good wolf meat, he has been promised his pension and probably a new ID somewhere else so he cooperates.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I suppose we could theorize. But, the fact of the matter remains...the POS chose not to put his life on the line when it was most needed. After 30 yrs. of hut-hutting when the $#@! hit the fan it was his.

I suppose we could theorize. But, the fact of the matter remains...the POS chose not to put his life on the line when it was most needed. After 30 yrs. of hut-hutting when the $#@! hit the fan it was his.

It didn't make it to the fan. All wound up in his shorts.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast