Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed deputy who failed to confront gunman at Florida school resigns

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Colton Haab wanted to voice his OWN questions at the CNN dog and pony show...
    he refused their script and was prevented from the staged 'dialog'.
    Colton Haab wants armed retired vets @ schools.

Wow, and CNN is busy interviewing those little bitches who were busy interviewing their classmates instead of helping to keep them safe.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump just mentioned the Deputy. Said it was "not his finest moment". Dude is screwed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    What, no "I was in fear for my life"?
    What kind of $#@!ty half-rate police union do they have, anyway???
    There were no dogs around for the cops to shoot at.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    There were no dogs around for the cops to shoot at.
    Had he only abused or shot a kid it would have been OK.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    FF @4:00

FF @9:44
    Those videos must have been good, they are already dead.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Those videos must have been good, they are already dead.
    Yes huge censorship is happening right now.

Found another:

Here is another:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What the actual $#@!?

I'm just hearing about this...so let me get this straight: brave "officers" skate over and over and over and OVER again when they blow away unarmed Mundanes (that's you and me) for no damn good reason, but here a cop was, armed, on scene, in his jurisdiction and fully authorized to use deadly force, and he $#@!ing sodded off???

Is this understanding correct???

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the actual $#@!?

I'm just hearing about this...so let me get this straight: brave "officers" skate over and over and over and OVER again when they blow away unarmed Mundanes (that's you and me) for no damn good reason, but here a cop was, armed, on scene, in his jurisdiction and fully authorized to use deadly force, and he $#@!ing sodded off???

He just let it happen, and he says he thinks he did a good job too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How about a free market solution? This should be the poster child for privatizing the school system.

What the actual $#@!?

I think you are sugar-coating it a little bit AF, but yes... that's what I understand happened. I think Phil nailed it best.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When cops are seconds away...they'll still take minutes.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ice-Protection

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the actual $#@!?

Hero?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Peterson- 30 year career, 'School Resource Officer' since 2009

These are the policing policies enacted by Obama and Holder. Phenomonal ineptness throughout the agency! The entire Broward Sheriffs Office needs to be investigated!

0:42 shows diagram of building, where shooter went, where Peterson stayed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlFWOtLHkQ

What the actual $#@!?

I know you're already aware of this but maybe it will prove informative for others. This goes here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ice-Protection

I'll bump the thread for relevance too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hero?
    What a bunch of horse$#@!.

The hero worship will continue, more "heroes" will hut hut around schools, and we all lose some more freedom.

Makes my $#@!ing teeth ache

The hero worship will continue, more "heroes" will hut hut around schools, and we all lose some more freedom.

I feel ya bro. "The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    Chris

Police officers guard home of deputy assigned to Florida HS who ‘never went in’ during shooting: report

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Police officers guard home of deputy assigned to Florida HS who ‘never went in’ during shooting: report

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html
    Blue Privilege.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump has to know this was a false flag? Right? He's probably scared $#@!less.

A simple press conference could end all these reindeer games. But he doesn't have the cajones.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-23-2018 at 03:10 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Their true colors revealed for all to see. And blue ain't it.

Let the kids die but protect their own.
    Chris

Can Trump utilize the NSA to investigate the Broward Police Department? Right?

FFS, cops guarding a cop that refused to guard a school of kids. If this doesn't tell you were you stand with these cock suckers then nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    FFS, cops guarding a cop that refused to guard a school of kids. If this doesn't tell you were you stand with these cock suckers then nothing will.

I'd +rep you if I could, brother.
    Chris

This is the primary reason why gun confiscation will never happen. Cops won't risk their lives and pensions for the mission objective.

Most Americans are astonished and outraged to hear this. How can a police officer—how can any person—stand around listening to innocent kids being shot?
    Most Americans don’t know this happens all the time. Remember the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando?
    As the largest mass shooting [at that time] in modern U.S. history began to unfold, an off-duty police officer working at a gay nightclub exchanged gunfire with the suspect. But three hours passed before one of the nation’s most revered SWAT teams stormed the building and brought the attack that left 49 people and the gunman dead to an end.
    The ISIS-wannabe was in a shoot-out with a cop before he even got in the building. But for some reason, the cop didn’t follow him in. Shots fired inside. Nothing. Then SWAT waited outside, even as shots rang out from inside the building.
    Remember Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut? “Newtown officers arrived at the school while the gunman was still shooting but did not enter the building for more than five minutes, according to a prosecutor’s report.” The state police conducted a comprehensive review of events that day, but “didn’t interview any Newtown police officers who were the first responders on the scene.” Newtown police didn’t do their own after-action report, either. What’s to review, right?
    This list goes on and on. Up in Canada during the 1898 massacres at Ecole Polytechnique: “As officers stood outside in the snow, [the shooter] moved through the corridors looking for more women to kill.” Out west in Columbine, as in Orlando, the cops exchanged fire with the killers, then waited outside as 10 people were gunned down. The police waited outside. Listening.
    The sinking feeling we have as we read these stories isn’t anger. It’s betrayal. Our police are supposed to be better than that. We honor them, we tell our kids to look up to them, we buy them lunch, donate to their charities, we believe in them. That’s because we believe they’ve made a commitment to endanger their own lives to protect ours.
    Only not everyone is in on the deal, apparently. Over the years as a radio talk host, I’ve had a dozen or so callers claiming to be cops who angrily insisted that, as one put it “Our first job is to make sure we go home to our families safe at night.”
    My response was to suggest that, somewhere, there was a mall missing a security guard. For real cops, if someone is going to get shot—either an innocent civilian or themselves—their job is to take that bullet if they absolutely must.
    So why do so many cops stand outside and do nothing while kids are being killed? Well, cowardice, for one thing. No, not all cops are cowards, that’s ridiculous. I know from personal experience that’s not true. But they’re not all heroes, either.
    Ask yourself this: Could you stand outside and listen to high school kids get shot and do nothing? Particularly if you had a gun and the training to use it? Wouldn’t every cell in your body scream for you to run inside and kill that SOB?
    So why do good cops wait? Training. It’s part of a tactical approach currently debated by police departments across the country. Before Columbine, everyone pretty much waited: Set up a perimeter, wait for SWAT, go in with mass firepower and a strategy to reduce civilian casualties. That doesn’t work if all the civilians are already dead.

More at: http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/23/...ice-cowardice/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This is the primary reason why gun confiscation will never happen. Cops won't risk their lives and pensions for the mission objective.

Twenty-nine palms.
    Chris

Cops won't risk their lives and pensions for the mission objective.
    Why would they?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why would they?
    For the glory of the state?

Enough of them will if we ever let it come to that point.

Just look at all the rabid kop stories, there are far to many of them that would jump at the chance to KILL for any excuse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why would they?
    For the glory of the state?
    For the thrill of killing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yep.

The Blue Heroes will continue to shoot innocents with their hands cuffed behind them, for fear of their lives, but will never enter a real situation where a shootout was actually necessary.

If that school had not been a "gun-free" zone, the teacher, that gave his life for those kids, could of brought the killer down in a heartbeat.

But we can't have that, now can we.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast