Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will 'Extreme Security' Solve The School Shooting Problem? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

Will 'Extreme Security' Solve The School Shooting Problem? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vS5krYoxoUoL/
    (VIDEO - BitChute is an alternative to YouTube)

Will 'Extreme Security' Solve The School Shooting Problem?
    Video Thursday, February 22, 2018 Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams
    Written by Daniel McAdams
    Should we make schools even more like prisons to keep kids safe from mass shootings? Should we further restrict firearm ownership among private citizens? Is that the problem? Or is there a deeper problem in our society that is making some people violent? How about the Pentagon's involvement in the production of some 1,800 films and television programs that portray it in a favorable light? Is it the military-industrial complex that survives and thrives from Washington's aggressive foreign policy -- which relies on keeping people frightened to drum up support? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...oting-problem/
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ooting-problem

Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does 9/11 have to do with guns? Mr Paul completely went off the subject there with that example. There are murders every day in America due to use of guns, intentionally or by accident. Here in Greater London people can die of stabbings, but a whole group of people aren't going to be taken out like what happened last week in Florida.

While it is true, there weren't school shootings in 1918, but that doesn't mean that the present was like the past, just as the future will be different, technology may change the second Amendment.

If the second Amendment didn't exist, which couldn't happen, since there are too many weapons in society, including the military.

Cultural Marxists don't want to destroy society, Mr Paul is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    What does 9/11 have to do with guns? Mr Paul completely went off the subject there with that example.
    The fact that you can't follow a conversation does not make the conversation invalid.

There are murders every day in America due to use of guns, intentionally or by accident. Here in Greater London people can die of stabbings, but a whole group of people aren't going to be taken out like what happened last week in Florida.
    Just think how many lives would have been saved over the decades if only the IRA had the courtesy to buy that bull$#@!.

If the second Amendment didn't exist, which couldn't happen, since there are too many weapons in society, including the military.
    That's the most intelligent and realistic thing you've ever posted here. And it isn't even a complete sentence!

Cultural Marxists don't want to destroy society, Mr Paul is wrong.
    They could hardly do it to Soviet society. To American society they could hardly do anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

---

The other half of even the opening statement "Extreme Security" has a tremendous psychological impact in children also by altering an "environment of education" to more closely resemble a Prison Camp than a place of learning. I think we all know schools no longer have anything to do with learning.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The fact that you can't follow a conversation does not make the conversation invalid.

Just think how many lives would have been saved over the decades if only the IRA had the courtesy to buy that bull$#@!.

That's the most intelligent and realistic thing you've ever posted here. And it isn't even a complete sentence!

They could hardly do it to Soviet society. To American society they could hardly do anything else.
    The terrorism there was the result of bad policy. That didn't need to happen or the arms being smuggled from Libya, and so on.

The terrorism there was the result of bad policy. That didn't need to happen or the arms being smuggled from Libya, and so on.
    Ever hear of Ariana?

Save your sense of false superiority for people who don't pay attention to international news. We know better.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ariana?
    LOL

Never mind you refuse to learn from history, and want us to relive it. You're completely oblivious to what are practically current events too.

Tell us more about how the people of the U.K. being disarmed and helpless victims makes it impossible to manage a mass killing in the Tube, or in Manchester. Please. We love entertainment.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What you state doesn't make any sense. What does Ulster province have to do with 9/11? Or the shooting in particular?

There is a lot of extreme views on here. Some don't make much sense. The left is out to destroy everything!! Welfare can never substitute for two parents, true, but not many people care.

What does 9/11 have to do with guns? Mr Paul completely went off the subject there with that example. There are murders every day in America due to use of guns, intentionally or by accident. Here in Greater London people can die of stabbings, but a whole group of people aren't going to be taken out like what happened last week in Florida.
    No, they just go into an Ariana Grande concert with bomb and kill 22 people. Injured 50 or so, if I recall.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

RG: Mass attacks can't happen in England because we're disarmed and helpless.

What about the IRA?

RG: That's a bad example because unfortunate policy.

What about the Ariana Grande concert?

RG: The what?

What about the Tube attack?

RG: What has that got to do with whole groups of Londoners being killed? You people are too extreme.

Dude. You can't even come to a battle if wits properly armed. If you don't want to be able to do anything but bend down and kiss your ass goodbye, that's fine. But you are not going to be able to talk us into being content to do the same.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 08:15 PM.

That doesn't make any sense. A bomb isn't a gun. The kid shot the place up.

There are numerous music videos of Columbine on youtube. It may be cool to be bad or evil, the clips show fantasy. Rock music, hip hop beats. I've seen the image of the guys dead in the library image. Eerie Suicide is self expression I once heard in a song, if that made any sense, may be that image in numerous clips on youtube might mean something.

Ah, of course. Bombs being illegal doesn't prevent them from existing, but guns being illegal does prevent them from existing.

How could we have overlooked such infallible logic?

These incidents were caused by guns. The earliest school shooting may of been 1927. And then there was the shooting in 1979. December 1974.

1966, don't recall that particular shooting, some guy shooting out of a clock tower at people.

Years of research in the schools’ archives has shed light on tales of master’s held at sword-point, mass walkouts and battles so intense they required the intervention of a militia, the Daily Telegraph reported.

There are even records of one gunpowder plot.
    1927, was it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-Eton.html

Yes in America the first school shooting was in the late 1920's.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You seem to be a little slow on the uptake when it comes to taking hints. So, let me use words of two syllables or less, so you can get the message:

Come back and lecture us when England's $#@! no longer stinks.

"A bomb isn't a gun"? Completely irrelevant unless people murdered in an intentional bomb blast are somehow, miraculously less dead than those murdered with a firearm.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ah, of course. Bombs being illegal doesn't prevent them from existing, but guns being illegal does prevent them from existing.

How could we have overlooked such infallible logic?

I'd +rep you if I could.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

These incidents were caused by guns. The earliest school shooting may of been 1927. And then there was the shooting in 1979. December 1974.

1966, don't recall that particular shooting, some guy shooting out of a clock tower at people.

"Caused by guns"?

Damn those evil guns! Always jumping up into people's hands, dragging those people out to places filled with innocent, helpless (read disarmed) victims and forcing them to pull the trigger!

Of course! It's so obvious now. /s
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "Caused by guns"?

Damn those evil guns! Always jumping up into people's hands, dragging those people out to places filled with innocent, helpless (read disarmed) victims and forcing them to pull the trigger!

My guns are innocent. They never leave the closet without my permission.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "Caused by guns"?

I once had gun
    Or should I say she once had me

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I once had gun
    Or should I say she once had me

Was it made of Norwegian wood?

Last edited by Danke; 02-25-2018 at 11:17 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What you state doesn't make any sense. What does Ulster province have to do with 9/11? Or the shooting in particular?

There is a lot of extreme views on here. Some don't make much sense. The left is out to destroy everything!! Welfare can never substitute for two parents, true, but not many people care.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^That is just rubbish.

As for America, guns are a big problem.

Some of the columbine music video clips are rude, and crude, so if you don't want to be reminded by death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUL298cOZzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9o8XOG-x0

^That is just rubbish.
    Suppose it is (and I'm not saying it's so). What of it? Do you think you have a monopoly on posting rubbish to this site?

As for America, guns are a big problem.
    Mine aren't. I load them, I aim them, a hole appears in a paper target. No problem.

The bullets couldn't possibly reach you from here. You're surely not stupid enough to come over here and pull a gun on me. What's your problem with it?

The problem is, what happened on valentines day, this former student shot those students.

You want the freedom to own without a state government taking them away from you because of a loose cannon like Mr Cruz who has ruined lives and his own.

As liberating as it may be for me to want to own a weapon in the social home I live in, I wouldn't want to. Even if my neighbors in the area may not be nice, it just adds to the problem.

If I were a governor, I'd support banning weapons in the whole state of what ever. Even if it left me with 2% rating, and no reelection.

As liberating as it may be for me to want to own a weapon in the social home I live in, I wouldn't want to. Even if my neighbors in the area may not be nice, it just adds to the problem.
    Do good nations with nuclear weapons add to the problem of scary nations having nuclear weapons?

Dude, my state has some of the highest rates of gun ownership in the nation. We do not have mass shootings. Doesn't happen.

Explain that. Stop spouting platitudes and explain that. Set your brainwashing aside and use logic to come up with a rational explanation for that simple, inalienable fact.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-25-2018 at 08:35 PM.

What does a nuclear weapon have to do with weapons used by people?

That is just an example to state, oh well without them there would be a conflict, and use of guns, so Americans need guns as well as their military to stop Russia or China invading.

Yet, your state hasn't had shootings, it could happen in the future. Nobody in the states that have had a shooting in those schools thought so.

What does a nuclear weapon have to do with weapons used by people?
    Governments are not run by people? The tools of government are not used by people? Who does run governments? Angels?

That is just an example to state, oh well without them there would be a conflict, and use of guns, so Americans need guns as well as their military to stop Russia or China invading.
    Huh? Is there a point in there somewhere? Or is it just free association?

Yet, your state hasn't had shootings, it could happen in the future. Nobody in the states that have had a shooting in those schools thought so.
    Everybody in Florida thought so, because this wasn't their first mass shooting. And it isn't very damned likely to happen here, because there are way, way too many good guys with guns. The odds against a miscreant tripping on SSRIs being able to get three shots off without getting plugged themselves are so low, even the most addled by psychotropic poisons have enough sense to know they shouldn't even try.

What part of this do you not understand? Go to the dictionary and look up the word DETERRENCE. Go. Look that word up. Don't come back here and blather another word until you understand the concept of DETERRENCE. Go look it up. Really.

What do weapons in the hand of the trustworthy have to do with weapons in the hands of the evil. Was that the question you opened your post with? Go look up DETERRENCE--I've spelled it for you three times, so you won't have any trouble--and let's see if that helps you hold an intelligent conversation.

Oh, gee. I can't take these people with me. They actually have an instinct for self preservation. So much for that idea. Maybe Floridians will roll over and die for me.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-25-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast