Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me keep track of a wager with dannno (UPDATE-DANNNO WON)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No way this $#@! is going to fly..

Can you imagine? You have a bumpstock in your trunk. No guns, no ammo. They charge you with having an illegal weapon - a machine gun - really?? A piece of plastic is a machine gun? You tell that to an 8 year old retarded boy, he's going to have some questions..

"uhhh..where's the trigger?? Where do you put the bullets?"

Any Demoncrat judge won't care so it will probably end up on SCOTUS' doorstep, what they will do with it is unknown because Roberts and Kennedy can't be trusted.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 03-14-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No way this $#@! is going to fly..

Can you imagine? You have a bumpstock in your trunk. No guns, no ammo. They charge you with having an illegal weapon - a machine gun - really?? A piece of plastic is a machine gun? You tell that to an 8 year old retarded boy, he's going to have some questions..

"uhhh..where's the trigger?? Where do you put the bullets?"

You're $#@!ing delusional.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Any Demncrat judge won't care so it will probably end up on SCOTUS' doorstep, what they will do with it is unknown because Roberts and Kennedy can't be trusted.
    SCROTUS won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

To rule against the ATF on this issue would essentially set the precedent to overturn the entire 1934 NFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

To rule against the ATF on this issue would essentially set the precedent to overturn the entire 1934 NFA.
    They could make a narrow ruling against just this regulation citing the facts that a stock is not a firearm and that the ATF has already issued statements that say they don't have the legal authority to ban them.

But Roberts and Kennedy can't be trusted, like I said above.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KdAznR8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	5959
    Last edited by Danke; 03-15-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

ATF Chief tells Congress laws to ban bump fire stocks is best route

By David Shortell, CNN
    Updated 12:21 PM ET, Wed March 14, 2018

(CNN)The acting head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives acknowledged Wednesday that he has been told by some attorneys that banning bump fire stocks through executive regulation would lead to court challenges that would delay the implementation of a ban.

Pressed by Democratic Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, ATF Acting Director Thomas Brandon told members of Congress that banning bump stocks through legislation would be "clearly the best route," highlighting the issue with President Donald Trump's promises to ban via executive order the devices, which allow semiautomatic rifles to fire at a faster rate.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KdAznR8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	5959
    St. Paddy's Day, Combat Zone, Boston, 1978.

, which allow semiautomatic rifles to fire at a faster rate.
    are they going to repeat that lie till it is believed?

I have seen the same quote repeated often by many sources..

Like a Damn Talking point..

I can beat any Bump stock with my trigger finger (trigger control),, and hit more targets to boot.

A semi auto will fire as fast as the trigger can be pulled. up to it's maximum rate.

Hell,, it can be done with a Revolver.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

St. Paddy's Day, Combat Zone, Boston, 1978.

you were there?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    are they going to repeat that lie till it is believed?

I have seen the same quote repeated often by many sources..

Like a Damn Talking point..

I can beat any Bump stock with my trigger finger (trigger control),, and hit more targets to boot.

A semi auto will fire as fast as the trigger can be pulled. up to it's maximum rate.

Hell,, it can be done with a Revolver.

I'm going to call bull$#@!.

12 rounds in under 3 seconds is 240 rounds per minute.

I've seen him shoot 40 rounds in 6 seconds. That's 400 rounds per minute (if he could sustain it without getting tired).

He is the fastest shooter in the world.

Bump fire stocks allow +400 rounds per minute on practically, if not virtually, every design they have.

You aren't coming close to that.

Not that they should be banned, obviously.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

He is the fastest shooter in the world.

Bump fire stocks allow +400 rounds per minute on practically, if not virtually, every design they have.

You aren't coming close to that.

Not that they should be banned, obviously.

"He is the fastest shooter",, with a revolver.. not a semi auto.. and that was posted simply for the point.

A semi auto will fire on each trigger trip. Bump stocks do the same but use recoil toaid the process.. This make target acquisition horribly inaccurate. You are shooting with a wobbly gun.

A full auto Armalite Rifle will cycle between 600 and 700.. 650 generally.. a practiced trigger can fire perfect 3 round bursts,,

No,, I can not fire that fast,, neither can a bump stock..
    But as fast as I CAN PULL A TRIGGER,, I can keep my sights on a target.. and a Bump Stock can NOT.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "He is the fastest shooter",, with a revolver.. not a semi auto.. and that was posted simply for the point.

A semi auto will fire on each trigger trip. Bump stocks do the same but use recoil toaid the process.. This make target acquisition horribly inaccurate. You are shooting with a wobbly gun.

A full auto Armalite Rifle will cycle between 600 and 700.. 650 generally.. a practiced trigger can fire perfect 3 round bursts,,

No,, I can not fire that fast,, neither can a bump stock..
    But as fast as I CAN PULL A TRIGGER,, I can keep my sights on a target.. and a Bump Stock can NOT.
    This piece of $#@! won't let me type and post but in short, he is the fastest shooter, semi or otherwise and neither you, nor I, nor the next guy can shoot as fast as he (about 6 shots a second is what he shoots).

A bump fire stock allows for more than that, sustained.

He is more accurate, sure. But that wasn't your original metric.

You cannot shoot faster than a bump fire stock.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    This piece of $#@! won't let me type and post but in short, he is the fastest shooter, semi or otherwise and neither you, nor I, nor the next guy can shoot as fast as he (about 6 shots a second is what he shoots).

A bump fire stock allows for more than that, sustained.

He is more accurate, sure. But that wasn't your original metric.

You cannot shoot faster than a bump fire stock.
    Sadly it would cost you a felony to prove that.

I said Trigger Control.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-18-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

First search result. There are several vendors.

https://www.ftfindustries.com/category/M16FA.html

Build a lower Full Auto with no #, and Phuck the dumb stuff.. Hide the spare lower,, and shut up about said lower.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

you were there?
    That could have just as easily been 1981.

And I was there for that one.

Hug me.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    LOLOLOLOL at the guy's shirt:

THOT Vaccine.

Over turning 1934 would be a good starting point .

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unicorns don't exist.
    This is true . If they did only I would have one .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Over turning 1934 would be a good starting point .
    It would be.

That's why they are not going to go near it.

Heh, this one's in the bag, boys!!

No bump stocks turned in to Denver police after ban

Posted 2:28 pm, March 17, 2018, by Associated Press

http://kdvr.com/2018/03/17/no-bump-stocks-turned-in-to-denver-police-after-ban/

Colorado Senate Republicans sink bump stock ban, advance magazine limit repeal

http://gazette.com/colorado-senate-r...rticle/1622955
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This thread may be done.

Trump Overturns Obama-Era Law: Bans All Bump Stock Devices
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...41#post6607041
    Last edited by DamianTV; 03-23-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Heh, this one's in the bag, boys!!
    Why, yes. Yes it is.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why, yes. Yes it is.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This thread may be done.

Nope, just getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This thread may be done.

It's not over until August 20th.

It doesn't look good for Dannno right now but things could change.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not over until August 20th.

It doesn't look good for Dannno right now but things could change.
    Thats very true. Congress could still get involved and change it back the other way, or SCOTUS.

Not over till the fat lady sings!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

ATTORNEY GENERAL SESSIONS ANNOUNCES REGULATION EFFECTIVELY BANNING BUMP STOCKS

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-stock-devices

ASHINGTON - Today, 23 March 2018, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the Department of Justice is proposing to amend the regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, clarifying that bump stocks fall within the definition of "machinegun" under federal law, as such devices allow a shooter of a semiautomatic firearm to initiate a continuous firing cycle with a single pull of the trigger.

In making the announcement, Attorney General Sessions made the following statement:

"Since the day he took office, President Trump has had no higher priority than the safety of each and every American," said Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

"That is why today the Department of Justice is publishing for public comment a proposed rulemaking that would define `machinegun' to include bump stock-type devices under federal law - effectively banning them. After the senseless attack in Las Vegas, this proposed rule is a critical step in our effort to reduce the threat of gun violence that is in keeping with the Constitution and the laws passed by Congress. I look forward to working with the President's School Safety Commission to identify other ways to keep our country and our children safe, and I thank the President for his courageous leadership on this issue."

On February 20, 2018, the President issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General "to dedicate all available resources to... propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns." This NPRM is in response to that direction, and would make clear that the term "machinegun" as used in the National Firearms Act (NFA), as amended, and Gun Control Act (GCA), as amended, includes all bump-stock-type devices that harness recoil energy to facilitate the continuous operation of a semiautomatic long gun after a single pull of the trigger. If the NPRM is made final, bump-stock-type devices would be effectively banned under federal law and current possessors of bump-stock-type devices would be required to surrender, destroy, or otherwise render the devices permanently inoperable.

The comment period for the NPRM is 90 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast