Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

what type of ideas do they like to sell?

Every time I read here I am convinced more and more by people like you and acptulsa that I made the right choice. In fact you guys have done such a good job that it makes me consider campaigning for Trump in 2020 if Rand is not in the race.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ahhh.....

So, back to the "You must be a Muslim" BS because you have no argument- only escape is to call names and slander.
    You present yourself as a Christian preacher yet repeatedly keep bearing false witness against me over a claim two years ago were you think I insulted you when I did not. I posted the original exchange in this very thread that proves I did not insult you or name called you. I even said that my beliefs in supporting Rand's immigration ban were NOT intended to offend you.

You continued to take offence where no offence was intended, so I then asked if you are you a Muslim? Which was a valid question considering your offence of the discussion. For two years going you have thrown this exchange in my face every single time I post here. Each time I said to you it was a question, NOT to take offence by it.

Since then you continued on your campaign to promote Muslim immigration, misrepresenting our discussion, misrepresenting my beliefs and calling me out for that original exchange. You also give aid and comfort whenever anyone attacks me in these forums. You did multiple times in this thread despite me asking you to stay out of the exchange with acptulsa.

That is not very Christian of you at all and represents someone who has a vested interest in Muslim immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    what type of ideas do they like to sell?
    You do not like my sarcasm?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You present yourself as a Christian preacher yet repeatedly keep bearing false witness against me over a claim two years ago were you think I insulted you when I did not. I posted the original exchange in this very thread that proves I did not insult you or name called you. I even said that my beliefs in supporting Rand's immigration ban were NOT intended to offend you.

You continued to take offence where no offence was intended, so I then asked if you are you a Muslim? Which was a valid question considering your offence of the discussion. For two years going you have thrown this exchange in my face every single time I post here. Each time I said to you it was a question, NOT to take offence by it.

Since then you continued on your campaign to promote Muslim immigration, misrepresenting our discussion, misrepresenting my beliefs and calling me out for that original exchange. You also give aid and comfort whenever anyone attacks me in these forums. You did multiple times in this thread despite me asking you to stay out of the exchange with acptulsa.

That is not very Christian of you at all and represents someone who has a vested interest in Muslim immigration.
    Riiight, the original exchange.

Like you forgot to mention that I was talking about the 1st Amendment, which I have said over & over.

And then you bash me again and call me unChristian for standing up to your defamation of not only me, but anyone & everyone who disagrees with you.
    There is no spoon.

Wow. All it took was 1 dedicated Trump fanboi to completely derail this thread and take the focus completely off of the FACT that Trump instructed his justice dept to craft regulations which would outright ban an entire class of firearms accessories. In doing so Trump has revealed, just as those of us who were skeptical during the primaries and campaign said, that far from opposing gun control Trump is very much in favor of same and willing to unilaterally impose it whenever it seems expedient for him to do so.

Imagine that.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How is that Stormfront propaganda? I didn't see anything in there about how they thought the way things should be, it seemed to be a series of completely valid observations. I would think stormfront propaganda would be perpetuating a white society, but I didn't see anything in there about that at all. Maybe you did, but it was clearly your imagination.
    It wasn't saying societies should be kept all white, it was saying mostly white countries shouldn't let non-whites in. Such a huge difference!

Yet I read what he wrote there and it all seems pretty accurate, what specifically about it do you have a problem with?
    You seriously believe Belgium has the same population density as Japan?

Come on, dannno. That was pure collectivist claptrap. It was a dog whistle designed to send 70+% of the population screaming. David Duke wouldn't allow that on his campaign page.

What happened to the halfway subtle troll we all came to know and live?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Riiight, the original exchange.

Like you forgot to mention that I was talking about the 1st Amendment, which I have said over & over.

And then you bash me again and call me unChristian for standing up to your defamation of not only me, but anyone & everyone who disagrees with you.
    Here is the entire exchange in order which shows at no time were we discussing the 1st Amendment.

The US also has a long Constitutional history of restricting immigration based on race. Here are some notable ones.

The Immigration Act of 1924
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Immigration Act of 1917 (also known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1917

Immigration Act of 1903 - Anarchist Exclusion Act

Geary Act
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geary_Act

Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 1873-March 1875)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_Act_of_1875
    Yes, yes, even the Irish were not considered white and were brought over as slaves. They were treated much worse than the blacks because they were free and weren't worth much. Hands & feet cut off, hung upside down, tortured.

The awful Jews were allowed to leave Germany and came to the US for sanctuary. They were refused and sent back to Germany- we all know the end of THAT story.

How about those Japanese camps where all the American Japanese were sent? Their properties were taken from them, many lost everything, died, starved, all because of prejudice and hate.

Because people have deep prejudices doesn't make their actions constitutional. And just because some judges decide something doesn't make it constitutional- aren't you ladies the ones that are fearing judges appointed by Hiterly?

Either you are for freedom or you are not. Either you work toward liberty for ALL or you do not.

Your version of America is the very thing that Ron Paul stood up against.
    ^After I post a history of links based on US legislation, your first reply sounds like you are trying to make the claim that I support abhorrent beliefs.

The Irish were also hated because they were CATHOLIC and were thought of about the same as you do Muslims.

Here's the answer for your fear and hatred:

Get the gov out of the ME and stop the senseless killings.

There are currently 2.75 million Muslims in the US and all the BS that you've been told about Muslims simply is not true.

THIS is the state of Muslims in America today:
    ^Again you are equating hate with immigration controls. Referring to me as promoting fear and hate.. So clearly this shows you fired the first shots in each of your replies and because of that it certainly sounds like you have a vested interest in Muslim immigration. No rational person would make the leaps you made and insult people over the posting history of legislation. So I ask the question below,

Again, the Irish were not intent on coming here to implement their laws, to reject the Constitution and demand the infidel convert or die. You make it sound like these people are US citizens that are some how entitled to come here. They are not. The question is what are YOUR motivations that you are so intent on supporting a policy of importing people that prefer Sharia law over individual liberty?

Are you Muslim?
    It's OK to torture the Irish because they were brought against their will? They weren't immigrants, they were slaves, so it's cool to have more laws that will end up making Americans slaves- that will take away the last vestige of freedom left? It was cool to turn away those 1000's of nasty Jews so we could complain about Hitler, later?

Do you have any idea what you are asking for when you take away the 1st Amendment? This won't stop with immigrant Muslims- soon it will spread to American Muslims, then Hindus, Buddhists, Christians- hell, you could legally shoot a Mormon in Missouri until the Extermination Order was rescinded in 1970. Your little desires aren't going to stop at your favorite hate, Muslims; it will spread everywhere.

It always does and it always has.

And, no, I'm not a Muslim- just a fighter for the rights of the individual.

You may call me NEO.
    ^Here you are again equating my support of immigration controls as supporting torture of the Irish.

Most of what you keep posting is irrelevant to the discussion since no one is promoting torture or violating human rights. You also keep avoiding question and points I am making about individual rights. You say you are a fighter for the individual but at the same time hell bent in importing the kind of people that are against and desire to curtail individual rights.
    Look at your reply below. After repeatedly insulting me, you then claim I am insulting you.

WRONG.

You're talking about yourself.

You avoid all my answers and deflect continually with insults and name-calling- and you do it to everybody who isn't a Trump supporter. You call them names and avoid any real conversation- always blaming THEM for your insults and innuendos. Great way to win friends and influence people.

In truth, I support everyone's freedom to vote for who they want or not vote at all. I do NOT support the bashing, name-calling, etc. Plus it only shows you have no argument. If you did, you'd be showing others why they should vote for Trump and if they disagreed, you'd still be friendly and kind. That alone would bring many more people to your side than the continuous slandering.

And I am not hell bent on importing anyone- I am hell bent on keeping what freedoms we have and securing liberty for all.
    Yet despite your false accusations I still do not insult you and even tell you it was not my intention to mis-characterize your beliefs. Something you exactly did with each of my replies.

. I did not insult or name call you. I replied with what I believe has a basis in fact and history. I presented you questions which you did not answer and asked you your motivations in supporting policy which is contradictory to individual liberty.

With each of your replies in this thread as well as your posting history you are adamantly defending the policy of importing people that oppose individual liberty despite the facts. I believe that can be characterized as being hell bent for that belief.

So where is this slander, insults and innuendos? How have I mis-characterized your beliefs? That is not my intention.
    So Ender, how was your behavior of slandering me and insulting me over this exchange fit with your Christian beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I notice you haven't posted any links to whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

We weren't generally in the habit of saying they're more logical choices for anti-establishment voters.

Who is the pathological liar here, Mr. I Never Start The Personal Insults? Are we accusing everyone else of our own sins yet again, for the umpteenth time in this thread alone?
    Trumpteenth.

As Yeshua said "they are like their father, the Donald."
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

It wasn't saying societies should be kept all white, it was saying mostly white countries shouldn't let non-whites in. Such a huge difference!
    Can you quote where it said that? Because I'm pretty sure everything in there was an observation rather than a directive.

You seriously believe Belgium has the same population density as Japan?
    Relevance?

Come on, dannno. That was pure collectivist claptrap. It was acdog whistle designed to send 70+% of the population screaming. David Duke wouldn't allow that on his campaign page.

What happened to the halfway subtle troll we all came to know and live?
    Collectivist is promoting collectivism, what I read was somebody complaining that these other groups promoting collectivism and are hiding behind diversity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here is the entire exchange in order which shows at no time were we discussing the 1st Amendment.

^After I post a history of links based on US legislation, your first reply sounds like you are trying to make the claim that I support abhorrent beliefs.

^Again you are equating hate with immigration controls. Referring to me as promoting fear and hate.. So clearly this shows you fired the first shots in each of your replies and because of that it certainly sounds like you have a vested interest in Muslim immigration. No rational person would make the leaps you made and insult people over the posting history of legislation. So I ask the question below,

^Here you are again equating my support of immigration controls as supporting torture of the Irish.

Look at your reply below. After repeatedly insulting me, you then claim I am insulting you.

Yet despite your false accusations I still do not insult you and even tell you it was not my intention to mis-characterize your beliefs. Something you exactly did with each of my replies.

So Ender, how was your behavior of slandering me and insulting me over this exchange fit with your Christian beliefs?
    LOL! Me slandering you for YOU going against the 1st Amendment & then calling me a Muslim.

Again:

Originally Posted by Ender 
    WRONG.

You avoid all my answers and deflect continually with insults and name-calling- and you do it to everybody who isn't a Trump supporter. You call them names and avoid any real conversation- always blaming THEM for your insults and innuendos. Great way to win friends and influence people.

In truth, I support everyone's freedom to vote for who they want or not vote at all. I do NOT support the bashing, name-calling, etc. Plus it only shows you have no argument. If you did, you'd be showing others why they should vote for Trump and if they disagreed, you'd still be friendly and kind. That alone would bring many more people to your side than the continuous slandering.

And I am not hell bent on importing anyone- I am hell bent on keeping what freedoms we have and securing liberty for all.
    Yes, even YOU, kahless.
    There is no spoon.

LOL! Me slandering you for YOU going against the 1st Amendment & then calling me a Muslim.
    Again, the entire discussion is listed below. At no time was I discussing the 1st Amendment with you. The exchange between you and I is pretty clear. There was no name calling on my part at all despite your repeated lies in that thread that I support abhorrent genocidal policies. Despite after your continued attack on me, I was nice enough to simply ask if you were a Muslim. I also asked you "So where is this slander, insults and innuendos? How have I mis-characterized your beliefs? That is not my intention."

So despite after all the insults you threw back at me I was nice enough to reply that way. I was also nice enough every time you bring it up these last two years to say it was not my intention to offend by asking you a question.

You did not deserve me giving you that benefit but I did for the good of these forums something a few people could learn here as we ramp up to campaign season. If I was like some of the others posting here and did not give a $#@! about this forum I would have told you to go $#@! yourself and blasted you with negative reps for two days.

This is the last reply you will ever get from me unless you want to apologize for this crap. Until then I will doubt you are the Christian you say you are.

The US also has a long Constitutional history of restricting immigration based on race. Here are some notable ones.

The Immigration Act of 1924
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Immigration Act of 1917 (also known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1917

Immigration Act of 1903 - Anarchist Exclusion Act

Geary Act
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geary_Act

Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 1873-March 1875)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_Act_of_1875
    Yes, yes, even the Irish were not considered white and were brought over as slaves. They were treated much worse than the blacks because they were free and weren't worth much. Hands & feet cut off, hung upside down, tortured.

The awful Jews were allowed to leave Germany and came to the US for sanctuary. They were refused and sent back to Germany- we all know the end of THAT story.

How about those Japanese camps where all the American Japanese were sent? Their properties were taken from them, many lost everything, died, starved, all because of prejudice and hate.

Because people have deep prejudices doesn't make their actions constitutional. And just because some judges decide something doesn't make it constitutional- aren't you ladies the ones that are fearing judges appointed by Hiterly?

Either you are for freedom or you are not. Either you work toward liberty for ALL or you do not.

Your version of America is the very thing that Ron Paul stood up against.

The Irish were also hated because they were CATHOLIC and were thought of about the same as you do Muslims.

Here's the answer for your fear and hatred:

Get the gov out of the ME and stop the senseless killings.

There are currently 2.75 million Muslims in the US and all the BS that you've been told about Muslims simply is not true.

THIS is the state of Muslims in America today:

Again, the Irish were not intent on coming here to implement their laws, to reject the Constitution and demand the infidel convert or die. You make it sound like these people are US citizens that are some how entitled to come here. They are not. The question is what are YOUR motivations that you are so intent on supporting a policy of importing people that prefer Sharia law over individual liberty?

Are you Muslim?
    It's OK to torture the Irish because they were brought against their will? They weren't immigrants, they were slaves, so it's cool to have more laws that will end up making Americans slaves- that will take away the last vestige of freedom left? It was cool to turn away those 1000's of nasty Jews so we could complain about Hitler, later?

Do you have any idea what you are asking for when you take away the 1st Amendment? This won't stop with immigrant Muslims- soon it will spread to American Muslims, then Hindus, Buddhists, Christians- hell, you could legally shoot a Mormon in Missouri until the Extermination Order was rescinded in 1970. Your little desires aren't going to stop at your favorite hate, Muslims; it will spread everywhere.

It always does and it always has.

And, no, I'm not a Muslim- just a fighter for the rights of the individual.

You may call me NEO.

Most of what you keep posting is irrelevant to the discussion since no one is promoting torture or violating human rights. You also keep avoiding question and points I am making about individual rights. You say you are a fighter for the individual but at the same time hell bent in importing the kind of people that are against and desire to curtail individual rights.

WRONG.

. I did not insult or name call you. I replied with what I believe has a basis in fact and history. I presented you questions which you did not answer and asked you your motivations in supporting policy which is contradictory to individual liberty.

With each of your replies in this thread as well as your posting history you are adamantly defending the policy of importing people that oppose individual liberty despite the facts. I believe that can be characterized as being hell bent for that belief.

So where is this slander, insults and innuendos? How have I mis-characterized your beliefs? That is not my intention.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blargh, Blargh, Blargh.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yep.

Never changes.
    There is no spoon.

Ender, confirmed liar, hate monger and non-Christian.

You brought these posts on yourselves by disallowing me to post anything without getting attacked for your lies from years ago.

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks 02-23-2018 05:29 PM
    wtf is your problem? $#@! you to. kahless

Anti-social, isn't he?

02-22-2018 08:41 PM
    kahless
    Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks
    btw - go $#@! yourself
    Always so pleasant when he comes around. At least his negreps aren't ambiguous, unlike...

You brought these posts on yourselves by disallowing me to post anything without getting attacked for your lies from years ago.
    Huh?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 05:11 PM.

I am still down two of your fu's. Two the mods deleted and 1 in rep. Thread is gone now, which was your plan all along.

#triggered?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

How is that Stormfront propaganda?
    It was spread as part of an explicit Stormfront propaganda campaign. Search for "Swarmfront" in your search engine of choice and you can read all about it.

I would think stormfront propaganda would be perpetuating a white society, but I didn't see anything in there about that at all.
    Of course you don't.

Right now I have three black friends
    Your quantity of black friends, adorable as it is that you mention them, and whether or not you agree with the propaganda has nothing to do with it being propaganda.
    Last edited by TheCount; 02-23-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It was spread as part of an explicit Stormfront propaganda campaign. Search for "Swarmfront" in your search engine of choice and you can read all about it.

Of course you don't.

Right now I have three black friends
    Your quantity of black friends and whether or not you agree with the propaganda has nothing to do with whether or not it's propaganda.
    I just posted that because you don't have to be racist to see the truth about what is happening.. In fact, a person of ANY race should be able to read that, see that it is true and agree with it. Many do.

What part of it was false?

Why aren't people asking the Saudis to bring in refugees? Or Japan or Taiwan? Why are only white people racist when whites are historically the most friendly and welcoming to other races into their regions? I can't immigrate to Mexico and buy property, so I don't understand why some immigrants from Mexico get so upset when our country talks about strengthening border security and limiting immigration.

It's called hypocrisy. That's all that piece did was call out hypocrisy and nothing more. It didn't say what white people should do about it at all, and there are many different ideas about what should be done.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-23-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You brought these posts on yourselves
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Of course you don't.
    Dude has an IQ of 137--he does, just ask him--but he can't see what the population densities of Belgium and Japan has to do with the technical accuracy of a document that states that Belgium and the Netherlands have similar population densities to Taiwan and Japan.

It's just amazing.

If he does have an IQ of 137--and I'm certainly not saying he doesn't--he's a troll playing dumb.

Dude has an IQ of 137--he does, just ask him--but he can't see what the population densities of Belgium and Japan has to do with the technical accuracy of a document that states that Belgium and the Netherlands have similar population densities to Taiwan and Japan.

It's just amazing.

If he does have an IQ of 137--and I'm certainly not saying he doesn't--he's a troll playing dumb.

According to this website, Belgium has a population density of 374 (people per square km) and Japan is 348.. So Belgium is actually more population dense than Japan.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.DNST

According to this website, Belgium has a population density of 374 (people per square km) and Japan is 348.. So Belgium is actually more population dense than Japan.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.DNST
    You must spread some reputation around.....
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

acptulsa --he's a troll playing dumb.
    ^How is it this douchebag is still allowed to post here when all does is come in threads, attack people, lie and drive the grassroots out of the forum. Been watching him do this $#@! for years here. I guess 43,000 low value posts some how makes him some supporter.

Then you have Phill4paul that regularly is getting to forum spats with various members telling them to go $#@! themselves in the public forum.

Add that to 3 obnoxious and rabid Muslim immigration activists that call everyone racist.

We lost half the forum members due to this crap, decent people and are left with this lunatic fringe.

Examples why the future looks grim using RPF for grassroots for Rand 2020 or other liberty candidates unless something is done. Either these people should be purged from the forums for their behavior, or make everyone use a real name, with citizenship verification, real picture avatar and paid access.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 05:52 PM.

^How is it this douchebag is still allow to post here when all does is come in threads, attack people, lie and drive the grassroots out of the forum. Been watching him do this $#@! for years here. I guess 43,000 low value posts some how makes him some supporter.

Then you have Phill4paul that regularly is getting to forum spats with various members telling them to go $#@! themselves in the public forum.

Add that to 3 obnoxious and rabid Muslim immigration activist that call everyone racist.

We lost half the forum members due to this crap, decent people and are left with this lunatic fringe.

Examples why the future looks grim using RPF for grassroots for Rand 2020 or other liberty candidates unless something is done. Either these people should be purged from the forums for their behavior, or make everyone use a real name, with citizenship verification, real picture avatar and paid access.

Oh FFS! Grow a $#@!ing pair and get over it, will you?

Jesus H Christ this perpetual victimhood is pathetic.
    Chris

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Oh FFS! Grow a $#@!ing pair and get over it, will you?

Jesus H Christ this perpetual victimhood is pathetic.
    You $#@!ing idiot his reply and my response was not even about me so how the $#@! am I the victim you dumb piece of $#@!.

If you want to find victimhood go back and read the thread. Any time I post here it is acptulsa and Ender claiming victimhood over posts I did not make 2-3 years ago. So why not take it up with them.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 06:10 PM.

You $#@!ing idiot his reply and my response was not even about me so how the $#@! am I the victim you dumb piece of $#@!. Yeah I saw your vulgar bull$#@! in my rep bar in the past. You are just another jackass that people tell me as the reason they will never use these forums.

If you do not like my language too $#@!ing bad I am only echoing the $#@! you $#@!ing piece of $#@! garbage $#@!s have said to me and the hundreds of decent people that you drove out of here.
    And this is the edited version.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast