Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He just won't stop, it has been going on a few years now. I usually ignore him but figured time to refute his lies and expose him again for what he has done.
    It's YOU that won't stop.

Looks like you also inferred that acptulsa is a Muslim too. You've called me that a few times, so I guess I'm in good company.

11-04-2017, 12:27 PM #13
    @acptulsa 

Originally Posted by kahless 
    I did not write the article, but would like to hear the opinions of the open borders libertarians here and if we can do so without the personal attacks that would be great. What this writer has posted has come up time and time again in this forum but we never hear you or anyone back their opposition to it with facts. Instead you go right into personal attack mode as demonstrated in this thread with your reply, without really making a logically argument to counter what this author has posted.

I take people as individuals so there is no hate in my heart for anyone. If you are Muslim you are more than welcome to post and that includes you acptulsa.
    So, I am now not only for open borders, but Muslim?

'I don't want there to be personal attacks, so I'm not only going to assign belief systems to people without a shred of evidence, but religions too. Not only without a shred of evidence, but in spite if the existence of evidence to the contrary! That'll keep things civil!' Yeah, buddy!

Links or you're lying. Again. Like you did when you promised to put me on 'ignore'.

You didn't write the article, but you started a thread about it. You say you want discourse but didn't address a single point I made. You accuse others of personal attacks but blatantly infer that people are what plenty of evidence suggests they are not.

Are you from the Ministry of Truth?
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OP title seems to be incorrect.. still seeing them for sale

https://www.opticsplanet.com/slide-f...fle-stock.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Looks like you also inferred that acptulsa is a Muslim too. You've called me that a few times, so I guess I'm in good company.
    Stay out of it Ender, this has nothing to do with you. I never inferred that he is a Muslim. As for you for the 100th time I asked you not to be offended for me asking if you are a Muslim. This since you attacked me for supporting Trump and Rand's immigration bans. Like I said either one was fine with me whether you call it a Muslim ban or do it geographically.

Your reaction indicated a personal stake in immigration from terrorist regions since no reasonable person would start insulting people based on a policy discussion. Therefore it is a valid question to ask about whether you have a vested interest of immigration of family from those regions and whether you are a Muslim that would be effected by the ban.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 01:22 PM.

I consider it good company.

I don't know if it's sillier that he constantly accuses others of using his own tactics against him, or the baldfaced way he denies doing things just two posts down from proof he does do those things.

All I know is these silly things aren't as funny as they used to be. He's like the comic who keeps telling his old jokes because he can't think of new ones. Sad!

Stay out of it Ender...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Ender, but isn't this the guy who was just accusing me of censorship?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-22-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I don't know if it's sillier that he constantly accuses others of using his own tactics against him, or the baldfaced way he denies doing things just two posts down from proof he does do those things.

All I know is these silly things aren't as funny as they used to be. He's like the comic who keeps telling his old jokes because he can't think of new ones. Sad!
    Prove it. Not once have I ever attacked or insulted anyone in these forums first.

Two frauds that are clearly not who they present themselves to be conversing with one another. One the so called libertarian that has spent the last 3 years promoting censorship and the other the so called man of Christian faith bearing false witness.

No one was talking to you.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Prove it. Not once have I ever attacked or insulted anyone in these forums first.

Two frauds that are clearly not who they present themselves to be conversing with one another. One the so called libertarian that has spent the last 3 years promoting censorship and the other the so called man of Christian faith bearing false witness.
    We just want you to consider Rand Paul as a second choice, if Trump doesn't pan out..

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ender, but isn't this the guy who was just accusing me of censorship?
    Yep.

And also denied accusing you of being a Muslim when the post I showed does.
    Last edited by Ender; 02-22-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Never insulted anyone? What's that? ^^^^

And I was defending the 1st Amendment from some remarks about Trump considering a data base for all American Muslims. I was NOT attacking you-
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We just want you to consider Rand Paul as a second choice, if Trump doesn't pan out..
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again.

There it is, basically the admission of what started all this, choosing Trump as my second choice. Something that irrational #nevertrumpers just can't handle.

Yep.

And also denied accusing you of being a Muslim when the post I showed does.
    Over three years of $#@! from this $#@! no doubt I called him far worse but he had it coming. But I do not remember calling him a Muslim. Send me the link?

Never insulted anyone? What's that? ^^^^

And I was defending the 1st Amendment from some remarks about Trump considering a data base for all American Muslims. I was NOT attacking you-
    Never insulted anyone FIRST.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 03:06 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over three years of $#@! from this $#@! no doubt I called him far worse but he had it coming. But I do not remember calling him a Muslim. Send me the link?

Never insulted anyone FIRST. Support of such legislation does not make me a racist and referring to someone as a racist is an attack.
    He's like an untrainable puppy, Ender. You can rub his little nose in his little messes until Doomsday, and still he'll say his $#@! is really Shinola.

He's like an untrainable puppy, Ender. You can rub his little nose in his little messes until Doomsday, and still he'll say his $#@! is really Shinola.
    Was hoping we wouldn't see kahess again until the run-up to 2020 when he'd try to convince us not to encourage Rand to challenge Trump because "you don't change horses mid stream." Guess he's getting an early start.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Was hoping we wouldn't see kahess again until the run-up to 2020 when he'd try to convince us not to encourage Rand to challenge Trump because "you don't change horses mid stream." Guess he's getting an early start.
    He probably thinks he's Glenn Beck. He's seems to be trying to stroke us now so we'll turn our backs on him later. If we don't, how can we be Beckstabbed again?

@Ender, to refresh both our memories here is what started all this in 2016. I was posting links to back up what I was saying in the thread and this is how you responded. Read my reply. Does that sound like someone that was trying to offend you? "hell bent" for a particular belief is not an insult.

Most of what you keep posting is irrelevant to the discussion since no one is promoting torture or violating human rights. You also keep avoiding question and points I am making about individual rights. You say you are a fighter for the individual but at the same time hell bent in importing the kind of people that are against and desire to curtail individual rights.
    WRONG.

You're talking about yourself.

You avoid all my answers and deflect continually with insults and name-calling- and you do it to everybody who isn't a Trump supporter. You call them names and avoid any real conversation- always blaming THEM for your insults and innuendos. Great way to win friends and influence people.

In truth, I support everyone's freedom to vote for who they want or not vote at all. I do NOT support the bashing, name-calling, etc. Plus it only shows you have no argument. If you did, you'd be showing others why they should vote for Trump and if they disagreed, you'd still be friendly and kind. That alone would bring many more people to your side than the continuous slandering.

And I am not hell bent on importing anyone- I am hell bent on keeping what freedoms we have and securing liberty for all.
    You replied to my posts so I am not talking to myself. I did not insult or name call you. I replied with what I believe has a basis in fact and history. I presented you questions which you did not answer and asked you your motivations in supporting policy which is contradictory to individual liberty.

With each of your replies in this thread as well as your posting history you are adamantly defending the policy of importing people that oppose individual liberty despite the facts. I believe that can be characterized as being hell bent for that belief.

So where is this slander, insults and innuendos? How have I mis-characterized your beliefs? That is not my intention.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    OP title seems to be incorrect.. still seeing them for sale

https://www.opticsplanet.com/slide-f...fle-stock.html

Seriously? This is a joke, right?

He just sent the memorandum directing that regulations be drafted two days ago. You know as well as I do that it will take some time for that process to be completed andvthe resulting regulations implimented. Your comment was, at best, yet another disingenuous attempt to deflect criticism away from Trump. Give uas all a break. Please.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You're nobody till you are attacked by kahless.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Seriously? This is a joke, right?

He just sent the memorandum directing that regulations be drafted two days ago. You know as well as I do that it will take some time for that process to be completed andvthe resulting regulations implimented. Your comment was, at best, yet another disingenuous attempt to deflect criticism away from Trump. Give uas all a break. Please.
    I'm just making a comment on the inaccurate thread title.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh look another so called libertarian that promotes censorship when it comes to the policies of certain forum member politician that posts here. Birds of a feather.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh look another so called libertarian that promotes censorship when it comes to the policies of certain forum member politician that posts here. Birds of a feather.
    It's us, it's not you.

Oh look another so called libertarian...
    Oh, look, the usual non-insults have begun.

Oh, look, the usual non-insults have begun.
    Not an insult, rather statement of fact based on your continued 2.5 year campaign of violating NAP against me. You undermined my past efforts to do grass roots work for Rand in 2015 offline by using this forum and advocating others offline to come here to do the same. The behavior was so out of hand no one was willing to post in an openly hostile environment with people so willing to tarnish reputations with lies.

This all happened regardless that I told both you and the ring leader that started this that Rand was still my first choice and that I was publicly promoting Rand using this forum for grass roots with my handle. So not only did you damage my reputation with your lies in forum for some laughs you did so at the expense of Rand Paul outside these forums.

I am not the only one your little club drove out the forum there are many other long time posters that no longer use the forums or post here because you and your deviant cabal are completely incapable of having a civil discussion. I have let the past go when I post here yet you and others insist in keeping up the lies and attacks.

Obviously this all means you cannot possibly be libertarian or Rand supporters when your efforts have proven to be detrimental to the forum and offline recruitment of supporters.

How many people did you drive away with Rand with these tactics, did you keep count?

I would be calling bull$#@! if it was a president Paul too. That's the difference between Paul' supporters and populists. The media said that we were Rands harshest critics, and it was the truth.
    Some of Rand's harshest critics at RPF became Trump's greatest cheerleaders.

summer 2012 - summer 2015: "Rand's 99% libertarian record isn't good enough, he endorsed Romney after Ron dropped out, purity or bust!"

late 2015-present: "Trump's 99% unlibertarian record doesn't matter, he pisses off TV characters I dislike, MAGA!"

Tom Woods, Justin Raimondo, Lew Rockwell, and a number of others jumped off the same cliff.

Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

summer 2012 - summer 2015: "Rand's 99% libertarian record isn't good enough, he endorsed Romney after Ron dropped out, purity or bust!"

late 2015-present: "Trump's 99% unlibertarian record doesn't matter, he pisses off TV characters I dislike, MAGA!"

Tom Woods, Justin Raimondo, Lew Rockwell, and a number of others jumped off the same cliff.

Sad!
    Some of Rand's biggest supporters also support Trump, especially since they work together to get Rand's stuff passed.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some of Rand's biggest supporters also support Trump, especially since they work together to get Rand's stuff passed.
    If they came here those same supporters would be crucified for working together to get Rand's stuff passed by the usual suspects.

...NAP...
    ...doesn't apply to self-defense. Nice try at playing the victim card like a good little liberal, though.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...doesn't apply to self-defense. Nice try at playing the victim card like a good little liberal, though.
    How is it self-defense when the conversation that started your bull$#@! 3 years ago was not even between you and I. I also never attacked you, it was the other way around. I had to ask the mods to remove your signature but it was too late before it was all over google. The same time I was working grass roots outside the forum.

So one could say sure I am the victim, this forum is the victim and so is Rand. Further how far did your efforts here go to drive supporters from the forum? So perhaps one could say the entire country is the victim for you torpedoing the grassroots to help Rand get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Sad!
    Wonder how ole Justin Raimondo is doing over at anti-war.com. I quit paying attention to him after he threw his support to Trump in the face of everything Trump said he would do during the election and then went on to do it.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast