Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You $#@!ing idiot his reply and my response was not even about me so how the $#@! am I the victim you dumb piece of $#@!.

If you want to find victimhood go back and read the thread. Any time I post here it is acptulsa and Ender claiming victimhood over posts I did not make 2-3 years ago. So why not take it up with them.
    Don't let them get to you, kahless. Very few read anything on this forum any longer. It has next to 0 impact on anything. it's a mere shadow of the great site that Bryan first built. Now, it's overrun with people pitching world government and leftists of all flavors.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Maybe I misinterpreted it. Don't know. But, what I do know is that conservatives/patriots tend to go to sleep when someone they think is likewise is doing the talking. When if it was a leftist, they would be screaming bloody murder.
    Which certainly explains how you and your ilk completely missed the fact that Trump told you during the primaries in no uncertain terms that he was ultimately going to screw us all. The really amazing part is not that "conservatives" can be lulled to sleep and miss the fact they're supporting RINOs again, it's that they can conduct witch hunts in their sleep.

Don't let them get to you, kahless. Very few read anything on this forum any longer. It has next to 0 impact on anything. it's a mere shadow of the great site that Bryan first built. Now, it's overrun with people pitching world government and leftists of all flavors.
    Josh built it, and it spent its first few years overrun with leftists. Many we called Obamabots, and they got banned as soon as they got--or could be nudged--out of line. But others were reasonable, and they were not banned. Reasonable people were welcomed from any 'side of the aisle'. That was the site Josh built.

This site is the result of unreasonable Trumpbots holding court with impunity. You say this site is overrun with leftists, but this site has been nothing but anti-leftist witch hunts for years. What did CPUd ever, ever do that was offensive? All he ever did was post news feeds that made you and your intolerant ilk uncomfortable because he showed you who your orange god really was and where this administration was really going. He needed to be banned for that? cajuncocoa needed to be hounded day and night, first because she was a little slow to trust Rand Paul, and then because she, too, told you the truth about Trump?

Overrun with leftists advocating world government? Are you bitching about Rev3.0 as usual? Don't you see how silly you look up in your tree, cawing about how one guy has the place overrun? Because there's nobody--nobody--else still here that even remotely fits that description. This place became totally intolerant of diversity of thought during the Reign of the Trump Trolls. And the variety of viewpoints which made it famous and kept its audience has been run off. Collectivism ruled, and that's what killed this forum. Collectivism can be had all over the internet. This site's draw was individualism. This site's draw was shelter from collectivism. And I think it doesn't take much for anyone to see, between kahless bitching about cabals and #nevertrumpers (is that really still a twitter thing?) and you screeching that the forum is 'overrun with people pitching world government' (when everyone knows that's just you bitching that you didn't succeed in driving R3.0 away or get him banned), where the collectivism is coming from. Oh, yes, kahless is the victim, always the victim, just like every other passive-aggressive SJW snowflake that ever lived. Oh, yes, one One Worlder has the place overrun all by himself, Caw, Caw! But Bolton turned this place into a battleground, and you helped.

Indeed this site does have next to zero impact. That's what collectivist, partisan divide and conquer games are designed to achieve. This site was warned Bolton's Trumptrolls would leave after the election, and if they were allowed to drive everyone else off in the meantime, there'd be no one left about now. Congratulations. I hope you get all the credit you deserve for that.

Ask not why we can't have nice things. The reason we can't have nice things is you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Now, it's overrun with people pitching world government and leftists of all flavors.
    Quotes or you're

In the past 24 hours 173 members have visited the forum. Overrun would have to be more than half, right? Can you provide quotes from 87 leftists who are active here? Tell you what, try coming up with 8; that would be less than 5%.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Tell you what, try coming up with 8; that would be less than 5%.
    Oh, the old witch hunter won't have any trouble doing that. Of course, she considers Gunny a leftist. Anyone who fails to kiss her ass will wind up on her List. Even Anarcho Capitalists will wind up being One World Government advocates.

Witch hunts and lynchings never let irrelevancies like truth and justice interfere.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

While they campaign against Rand's policies and attack those that defend it driving many away from this forum in a site that bears his name.

The volume of acptulsa' orchestrated attacks however made it impossible to ignore and I figured after going on 3 years maybe now he would give it a rest before campaign season. Does not look like that is going to happen.

No normal person or someone not intent on destroying this forum for grassroot goes on a 3 year obsession with a forum member spreading lies and polluting the forum if they believe in the forum mission or using the forum for activism on and offline.

If I leave he will just move on to the next Paul supporter to drive out of the forum and there are not many left here.

Good job acptulsa. The forum is a fraction of what it once was for you being the #2 man in starting the fake witch hunt and destroying the discourse from 7/2015 on.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    this site was warned Bolton's Trumptrolls would leave after the election,
    LOL at John Bolton supporters on RPF. It just keeps getting more ridiculous every day. As if he actually had any supporters and the chances on them ever turning up here.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Quotes
    In b4 the usual rev quote.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Good job acptulsa. The forum is a fraction of what it once was for you being the #2 man in starting the fake witch hunt and destroying the discourse from 7/2015 on.
    Good job ACP! Trump supporters are neocons they just are too afraid to admit their mistakes. We shouldn't be promoting Ron Paul on steroids in this forum- this is a forum, where we should be promoting Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Good job ACP! Trump supporters are neocons they just are too afraid to admit their mistakes. We shouldn't be promoting Ron Paul on steroids in this forum- this is a forum, where we should be promoting Ron Paul.
    I do not think you realize that when this witch hunt started in 2015 the majority were not Trump supporters. After it started some here were still not Trump supporters but had enough, they left or played into it since the unwarranted hate was so ridiculous and extreme.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Accuse the rest of the world of your own sins.

Yeah, buddy, I've filled this forum up with my opposition to Rand Paul's policies. I get accused of being intolerant of people who have the slightest disagreement with Rand Paul by the Obamabots and accused of campaigning against Rand Paul's policies by the Trumpbots. And all I did to either group was give them the sad news that their messiah was not going to give them the change they were hoping for. That's all.

No, I'm not the one who squelched the grand diversity of thought that made this place what it once was. Those who did it find me to be a handy scapegoat, since I'm not half bad at spotting bots and don't suffer their spam gladly. But I am not one of the people who destroyed the diversity that made this place busy and lively, and planted the seeds of freedom in a great variety of minds.

Back before this place banned those who didn't march in lockstep, and before it turned pure partisan at LibertyEagle's behest, it was messy. But it was free, and it was lively, and it was grand. And now LibertyEagle complains that it is no longer all of that, and scatters the blame everywhere but herself.

Well, the powers that be are good at their divide and conquer games. They know where to find their useful idiots, and how to teach their useful idiots to deflect the blame for what they do. That's how they got to be the powers that be.

I do not think you realize that when this witch hunt started in 2015 the majority were not Trump supporters. After it started some here were still not Trump supporters but had enough, they left or played into it since the unwarranted hate was so ridiculous and extreme.
    Ah, yes. The last refuge of the damned. Yeah, Grump fooled a lot of people. But he didn't fool me; I was just playing because the anti-Grump Cabal pissed me off. I played and I fiddled while Rome burned, but it's just because I didn't get my ass kissed, so the burning of Rome is not my fault. If I had just gotten my ass kissed while I was spamming for Grump, I'd have defended Rome from Grump. So it's everyone's fault but mine!

LOL at John Bolton supporters on RPF. It just keeps getting more ridiculous every day. As if he actually had any supporters and the chances on them ever turning up here.
    Are you really so stupid that you think we're talking about his three supporters from 2008, and don't realize we're talking about his employees in 2016? Or are you just playing a role, like when you spammed Trump a little just to see if Rand Paul's supporters were too obnoxious to join?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 10:21 AM.

You might not of been Trump supporters in 2015 but you were Wilsonians

In the past 24 hours 173 members have visited the forum. Overrun would have to be more than half, right? Can you provide quotes from 87 leftists who are active here? Tell you what, try coming up with 8; that would be less than 5%.
    Obviously most of them are not posting and there are only a few people actually still posting. Have you not been paying attention to all the posts pushing open borders regardless of region in direct contradiction to Rand's immigration policies and ban?

Curious, since you show up in my rep allot more than most, do you support immigration from terrorist states? It turns out most people here giving me neg rep on immigration threads have since admitted they are Muslims including in this thread.

Obviously most of them are not posting and there are only a few people actually still posting. Have you not been paying attention to all the posts pushing open borders regardless of region in direct contradiction to Rand's immigration policies and ban?

Curious, since you show up in my rep allot more than most, do you support immigration from terrorist states? It turns most people here giving me neg rep on immigration threads have since admitted they are Muslims including in this thread.
    I don't know I looked at Rand Pauls immigration plan and he seems to be for open borders and is a cuck thats why you shouldn't consider Rand Paul as your second choice if Trump doesn't pan out.

You might not of been Trump supporters in 2015 but you were Wilsonians

This. They weren't Trumpbots, they just played Trumpbots on the internet because they were triggered. Gee, sounds plausible. Why not?

But they were always collectivists. They could never hide the fact that they are collectivists. Collectivists and snowflakes.

It turns out most people here giving me neg rep on immigration threads have since admitted they are Muslims including in this thread.
    One person in this thread admitted to having been a Muslim years ago, but no longer being a member of any sect. One person. And I sincerely doubt he ever gave you any kind of rep at all.

How's the weather in your private little universe? Does it rain a lot on your planet? Is up really down and down really up there?

Geez, LE. You worked at your little witch hunts to make this forum safe for this kind of Einstein, and now you want to blame others because people with brains seldom still come here to discuss reality?

Don't let them get to you, kahless. Very few read anything on this forum any longer. It has next to 0 impact on anything.
    Is that your way of saying, 'Do not concern yourself with the blame, comrade. There will be no repercussions from our beloved orange overlord for the site being ruined. The mission is accomplished, comrade...'?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 10:34 AM.

I do not think you realize that when this witch hunt started in 2015 the majority were not Trump supporters.
    You were already a Trump supporter.

Dannno was still in his "I don't support Trump but gee, guys, I just want you to be fair to him and not say bad things about him because Hillary is worse" phase. You know, the kind of 'not supporting' that involves posting fawning threads about literally everything he said or did, and immediately coming to his defense everywhere all of the time. We can call this kind of support "Swordsmything".

Trump hadn't yet said enough mean things about brown people to gain the full support of AuH20, RonPaulMall, LibertyEagle, and various banned persons.
    Last edited by TheCount; 02-24-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You were already a Trump supporter.

Dannno was still in his "I don't support Trump but gee, guys, I just want you to be fair to him and not say bad things about him because Hillary is worse" phase. You know, the kind of 'not supporting' that involves posting fawning threads about literally everything he said or did, and immediately coming to his defense everywhere all of the time. We can call this kind of support "Swordsmything".

Trump hadn't yet said enough mean things about brown people to gain the full support of AuH20, RonPaulMall, LibertyEagle, and various banned persons.
    What, you think you can overcome their insatiable desire to rewrite the history books with a few verifiable facts?

They are the winners. Their orange tyrant is in power, replacing TPP with something worse, abandoning the wall in the name of Trump Tower chambermaids and talking gun control with Schumer. Nothing can stop them from rewriting history now.

How's the weather in your private little universe? Does it rain a lot on your planet? Is up really down and down really up there?

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why not just admit the true reason for your 3 year campaign?

One of these maybe? Devised some of this based on taking notice of who you attack.

A. Anyone that opposes open borders in this forum.

B. Anyone that opposes immigration from terrorist states.

C. Opposition to Rand's immigration ban due to having family in restricted region.

D. Opposition to any crack down on illegal immigration within the US since it effects you or someone close to you.

E. Out of allegiance or directed by the forum member that started all this who shall not be named.

F. Non-US citizen posting from outside the US.

G. Anarchist that does not support Rand or Ron's immigration policies to a point you campaign against those that do support it.

H. Mental illness.

I. All of the above.

I doubt I will get an honest answer.

One of these maybe? Devised some of this based on taking notice of who you attack.

C. Opposition to Rand's immigration ban due to having family in restricted region.

D. Opposition to any crack down on illegal immigration within the US since it effects you or someone close to you.

E. Out of allegiance or directed by the forum member that started all this who shall not be named.

G. Anarchist that does not support Rand or Ron's immigration policies to a point you campaign against those that do support it.

H. Mental illness.

I. All of the above.

Any opposition to liberty or liberty policies will get you $#@! on. You should see the red bar on the other people who come in here promoting authoritarianism.

Any opposition to liberty or liberty policies will get you $#@! on. You should see the red bar on the other people who come in here promoting authoritarianism.
    At least you are being honest and have just admitted you oppose Rand and Ron Paul campaign immigration platforms.

H. Mental illness.

I. All of the above.

Nine shots, nine misses. Honest answer. You might as well have had a clip full of blanks. You weren't even facing the target when you let loose with that fusillade. The target you were firing on was a hallucination. Honest answer.

You devised all of that based in failing to take your meds. Is that plain enough that you can understand it, or were the three syllable word and the four syllable word too much for you?

Gee, I'm sorry I'm such an individual you can't stick me in a pigeonhole. I know that bends your collectivist mindset to distraction. I'm sure you could get along with me just fine if only I fit some comfortable stereotype or another. But I am an individual. And to a collectivist like you, that makes me the enemy.

I have resigned myself to being resented by collectivists for being impossible to pigeonhole. I'm sorry I can't relieve you of your anxiety. I'd fit into one of your little categories if only I could, just to make you feel better about your totally inadequate collectivist worldview. I really would.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 10:55 AM.

At least you are being honest and have just admitted you oppose Rand and Ron Paul campaign immigration platforms.
    No I agree with you Kahless you were right in 2015. Rand Paul is a cuck who should never be president because he wants to allow open borders, he doesn't even want to build a border wall with money that we don't have.

Nine shots, nine misses. Honest answer. You might as well have had a clip full of blanks. You weren't even facing the target when you let loose with that fusillade. The target you were firing on was a hallucination. Honest answer.

You devised all of that based in failing to take your meds. Is that plain enough that you can understand it, or were the three syllable word and the four syllable word too much for you?
    Got my answer for acptulsa . I. All of the above, which includes H. Mental illness.

Are you banking on pathway to citizenship?

H. Mental illness.

I. All of the above.

Sometimes I just wish we could get the whole gang together before Trump gets us all killed- Auh20 and UwDude and Mordan Danny- I just want to tell you guys it was fun arguing with you guys before Trump started world war 3. I hope when civilization reboots and we are in an anarchistic "fallout" civilization we can do this again.

Got my answer for acptulsa . I. All of the above, which includes H. Mental illness.

Are you banking on pathway to citizenship?
    He has Orwellianism down to a fine art. My God, the man can look at a compass pointing south and literally see it pointing north. When the barometer goes down, it looks like it's going up to him. War is peace and ignorance is strength? He makes the residents of Oceanina look like amateurs.

Just curious, kahless. Does the speedometer in your car go down when you accelerate and up when you brake? Oh, yeah, I forgot--you don't even have a kah.

Did someone implant a mirror in his brain to make all his synapses fire backwards?

Good job convincing the rest of the world you remember everything right and everyone else remembers it all wrong, kahless. Fine job of mass hypnosis. Rewrite the history books, by all means. Don't forget to make the covers out of tinfoil.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 11:07 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry you have to go back.

You can attack me all you like but those 43k posts and attacks will not make a difference with Trump's immigration crackdown or help you gain legal status or pathway to citizenship.

Sorry you have to go back.
    Be sure to hold your breath until I do. A clothespin on the nose will help.

Of course, when you pass out you'll just start breathing again. But don't let that get you down! Keep at it! Apply that famous sticktoitiveness we all know you have in spades!

It's not like brain damage is a real threat...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Just getting caught up on this thread... admittedly "skimming" through posts.

It sounds like it's the argument of a couple here that being vocal against Trump likely makes one a.... Leftist.

Is that right? Am I a Leftist too?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Rand Paul is a ___ who should never be president because he wants to allow open borders, he doesn't even want to build a border wall with money that we don't have.
    Rand is not for open borders and did propose policy to secure the border. If you do not support him and think he is a ___ then why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

It sounds like it's the argument of a couple here that being vocal against Trump likely makes one a.... Leftist.

No, it makes you an illegal Muslim immigrant. They're birthers. They want us all to post pics of our birth certificates. kahless has already said he wants us all to post our names and addresses. Probably our social security numbers, too. What's a birth certificate pic or two between friends?

I smell an identity thief in our midst. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

There is nothing like that anywhere in the thread about being vocal against Trump makes on a leftist. No one has a problem with that.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast