Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Rand is not for open borders and did propose policy to secure the border. If you do not support him and think he is a ___ then why are you here?
    Concern trolling, I think his immigration policies is a real concern.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, it makes you an illegal Muslim immigrant. They're birthers. They want us all to post pics of our birth certificates. kahless has already said he wants us all to post our names and addresses. Probably our social security numbers, too. What's a birth certificate pic or two between friends?

I smell an identity thief in our midst. How about you?
    This is a grass roots forum to promote political candidates. If you want to be involved in politics and promote political candidates publicly in a grass roots forum you should not be anonymous to the forum owner.

To fulfil the intended mission of this forum I believe the owner should require verification. It would keep riff raff like you and others from destroying the efforts of the work we do here with your campaign of hate against various forum members.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: clarified anonimity

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's right. Anyone who's not scared of Muslims and doesn't want to go to war with them is a neocon.

Orwell would be so proud.

This is a grass roots forum to promote political candidates. If you want to be anonymous you should find an anonymous forum.

To fulfil the intended mission of this forum I believe the owner should require verification. It would keep riff raff like you and others from destroying the efforts of the work we do here with your campaign of hate against various forum members.
    See? This is about wholesale identity theft!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Again, proving you do not support Rand Paul's platform and you are calling me out because I do.

Again, proving you do not support Rand Paul's platform and you are calling me out because I do.
    Gee, dude. If this is how you treat people who agree with you...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That's right. Anyone who's not scared of Muslims and doesn't want to go to war with them is a neocon.

Orwell would be so proud.

See? This is about wholesale identity theft!
    Never said how it would be verified and you leaped to saying the owner of this forum would steal your identity. You are proving more and more with each post you are not a US citizen and are here to undermine the forums. If you really support Ron/Rand's campaigns you would have no issue not being anonymous here. Your opposition and your posting history clearly shows you are not who you say you are.

If Rand runs for 2020 he will have designated people in each state. Each of those people could be designated to approve RPF accounts. Everyone else would have to get approval from the designated state RPF person. This would prevent foreign influence, opposing campaign influence and other opposition think tanks, like Share blue.

Maybe leave one forum open for anyone to post it in heavily moderated to keep people like you from pulling this crap.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 11:50 AM.

This is a grass roots forum to promote political candidates. If you want to be anonymous you should find an anonymous forum.

Jesus H. Christ! Does it get any more authoritarian than this $#@!? SMGDH

IT's getting to the point where the authoritarian collectivist contingent on this site so overwhelm those remaining actual liberty advocates that it just isn't worth the $#@!ing effort any more.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Jesus H. Christ! Does it get any more authoritarian than this $#@!? SMGDH

IT's getting to the point where the authoritarian collectivist contingent on this site so overwhelm those remaining actual liberty advocates that it just isn't worth the $#@!ing effort any more.
    Did you read the forum mission? Do you even know what this forum is for?

How is it authoritarian in a grass roots organizing forum for political candidates that designated organizers approve accounts to confirm they are real activists rather someone sitting in a think tank somewhere or overseas.

This much is obvious and your opposition to it for a very public political candidates shows you are not who you say you are here.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 11:57 AM.

The media in the next cycle will say RPF is dominated by Russian bots. They would be wrong but no doubt many here are not here for the intended purpose.

Local activist verification will shut that right down as well as purge people like acptulsa that cause all the problems in these forums pretending to be a supporter.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want to be anonymous you should find an anonymous forum.
    Our site guideline say the opposite.

How is it authoritarian... that designated organizers approve accounts...
    I guess that settles for once and all whether or not kahless has a sense of humor!

This much is obvious and your opposition to it for a very public political candidates shows you are not who you say you are here.
    What's the matter, kahless? Is it a pain in the ass getting enough FISA warrants to identify all the libertarians? Trying to get all those identities in one place so one FISA rubber stamp can net us all?

The media in the next cycle will say RPF is dominated by Russian bots. They would be wrong but no doubt many here are not here for the intended purpose.

Local activist verification will shut that right down as well as purge people like acptulsa that cause all the problems in these forums pretending to be a supporter.
    Actually, if the next witch hunt targets Russian bots, I'm pretty sure HB34 will be the first innocent victim caught in the net. Kurwa!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 12:01 PM.

The only way for the government to truly know if you are a Russian bot is by doing medical examinations where they come pick you up in white vans.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Our site guideline say the opposite.
    Yes, your are right I am speaking as it relates to what I propose considering it is a grass roots forum to promote public political candidates. I should have made that more clear and typed that out too fast. Sorry about that. Will edit.

Fixed as: "If you want to be involved in politics and promote political candidates publicly in a grass roots forum you should not be anonymous to the forum owner".
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Did you read the forum mission? Do you even know what this forum is for?

How is it authoritarian in a grass roots organizing forum for political candidates that designated organizers approve accounts to confirm they are real activists rather someone sitting in a think tank somewhere or overseas.

Oh piss off.

You really can't see how a "liberty forum" that demands "Your Paperss, pleassse." like some Gestapo officer out of and old movie would be considered maybe just a trifle authoritarian?

SMMFH

Once again, in case my meaning was unclear earlier. PISS OFF.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Yes, your are right... Sorry about that.
    Good God. I'm in shock.

Will edit.
    Ah. Rewriting history again. Back to normal.

I don't think you had to tell him twice. Pissing people off seems to be his job description.

I guess that settles for once and all whether or not kahless has a sense of humor!

What's the matter, kahless? Is it a pain in the ass getting enough FISA warrants to identify all the libertarians? Trying to get all those identities in one place so one FISA rubber stamp can net us all?

Actually, if the next witch hunt targets Russian bots, I'm pretty sure HB34 will be the first innocent victim caught in the net. Kurwa!
    Why are you so afraid of the designated Rand Paul organizer for your state approving your RPF account after meeting you at a Paul meet up?

This helps with credibility that you are a real supporter, not sitting in some warehouse for Share Blue or an overseas foreign government account.

Your opposition to this tells me again you are not who you say you are.

Oh piss off.

You really can't see how a "liberty forum" that demands "Your Paperss, pleassse." like some Gestapo officer out of and old movie would be considered maybe just a trifle authoritarian?

SMMFH

Confirmed troll and not a grass roots Paul supporter.

Since, why are you so afraid of the designated Rand Paul organizer-forum member for your state approving your RPF account after simply meeting you at a Rand Paul meet up?

It would ensure the forum is used for the mission and not troublemaking/ This helps with credibility that you are a real supporter, not sitting in some warehouse for Share Blue or an overseas foreign government account.

Instead of ringing your hands, why not explain why that is wrong?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why are you so afraid of the designated Rand Paul organizer for your state approving your RPF account after meeting you at a Paul meet up?

This helps with credibility that you are a real supporter, not sitting in some warehouse for Share Blue or an overseas foreign government account.

Your opposition to this tells me again you are not who you say you are.

"If you don't have anything to hide ..."

I'm at a loss for words.
    Chris

I'm at a loss for words.
    Rand Paul is a public figure and political campaigns are VERY public. Rand and Ron Paul meet-ups were very public. Simply showing up at a meet-up and getting a pin so you can sign-up an account on this site is Orwellian?

Why is it so important to you to protect people in this forum that want to destroy it and undermine the liberty movement, rather than the meet-up option to stop it?

And the secret ballot. That has to go, too.

And the secret ballot. That has to go, too.
    If you are out canvassing for Rand Paul then you are not secret are you. Every time you post you keep proving you are not the supporter you say you are. You are running a sham here to drive real supporters from the forum.

The fact that you are so afraid to go to a Rand Paul meet-up and simply get a pin so you can sign-up here shows you are a fraud.

btw - for anyone else reading this, like I said above that is not the say the owner could not leave one forum open for everyone. Just the rest of it walled off with the account upgraded through use of a pin acquired at a Rand Paul meet up.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Oh, by all means, I couldn't possibly be libertarian and be skeptical of a plan that would enable Demoncrat FBI agents to compile a list of a candidate's supporters from all across the country with a single secret FISA warrant. No libertarian could possibly want to make the totalitarians' jobs easier.

The fact that neither Ron nor Rand Paul's campaigns never suggested anything of the sort proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I don't think like they do, and kahless does. QED.

Thank God kahless is here to tell us who our second choices should be, and separate the wheat from the chaff!

I'm at a loss for words.
    Then just laugh, man! This is comedy gold!

the designated Rand Paul organizer-forum member for your state approving your RPF account after simply meeting you...
    So, do large states get more than one randpauloberfuhrer? Or is requiring people from El Paso to drive all day to get their pin another way to separate the wheat from the chaff?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Oh, by all means, I couldn't possibly be libertarian and be skeptical of a plan that would enable Demoncrat FBI agents to compile a list of a candidate's supporters from all across the country with a single secret FISA warrant. No libertarian could possibly want to make the totalitarians' jobs easier.
    They can do that now and they can do that at Rand Paul meet-ups already. The pin would just unlock the rest of the forum that people like you would not have access to so we can get work done promoting liberty candidates without your flame wars. But the only way you can pick-up a pin is if you are willing to canvass for Rand or said liberty candidate.

The fact that you oppose such a thing proves you are afraid you will no longer be able to undermine these forums.

The fact that neither Ron nor Rand Paul's campaigns never suggested anything of the sort proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I don't think like they do, and kahless does. QED.
    They avoid these forums because of all the riff raff here. It has been a problem for the campaigns because of people like you.

Thank God kahless is here to tell us who our second choices should be, and separate the wheat from the chaff!
    Who the hell are you to tell me or anyone who my second choice was and why does not even matter, it was a second choice.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

btw - for anyone else reading this, like I said above that is not the say the owner could not leave one forum open for everyone. Just the rest of it walled off with the account upgraded through use of a pin acquired at a Rand Paul meet up.
    Though I am not in opposition to Rand,, I am not entirely a supporter.. He is not his father.
    I never went to any meet ups.. I just met Ron and talked with him.

Why don't you just start your own exclusive club forum?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They avoid these forums because of all the riff raff here. It has been a problem for the campaigns because of people like you.
    So, the fact that federal law says if an official campaign person (such as the candidate) ever visits a grassroots site, then the grassroots effort becomes official, and every penny they spend gets accounted against every members' donation limit, is not the reason the Doctors Paul don't visit here. In fact, the Doctors Paul don't come here because they might have to talk to acptulsa.

Well. Learn something every day.

Who the hell are you to tell me or anyone who my second choice was and why does not even matter, it was a second choice.
    You told us who your second choice allegedly was--over and over and over--and told us--over and over and over--that second choices not only do matter, but it's okay to settle and compromise and vote for them.

You weren't--gasp--lying to us, were you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Though I am not in opposition to Rand,, I am not entirely a supporter.. He is not his father.
    I never went to any meet ups.. I just met Ron and talked with him.

Like I said they could leave one forum open for non-supporters. If you met Ron at some event obviously there would be someone there to give you a pin to unlock the rest of the forums.

The point being the suggestion to do so is to reduce trolls, reduce opposing campaigns and think tanks like Share Blue accounts and shut-down all foreign influence in the forum.

Someone like acptulsa may not make the effort to go to a meetup to come back here to undermine the forum. It is the behavior of some very nasty people here that work as anti-grassroots preventing sign-ups and driving real supporters away from participating not only here but for the campaigns. Which is probably the entire point of why they do it.

His reaction was what I predicted since that is the last thing him and others would want to happen since it would reduce their influence here.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I support Rand's policies but I should leave while those that don't should stay and undermine the forum that bears his name?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2018 at 12:57 PM.

The point being the suggestion to do so is to reduce trolls, reduce opposing campaigns and think tanks like Share Blue accounts and shut-down all foreign influence in the forum.
    Oh, well, that makes sense. Take names and make a list, but make no effort to screen anyone. Just assume John Bolton and George Soros can't afford to send anyone to a meet up to get their Official Number. Or are you saying you're fine with Bolton and Soros trolling here, so long as I don't?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-24-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast