Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And this is the edited version.

Edited still further now.

What the $#@! does he expect when he spends the better part of 5 or 6 pages whining and crying about how terribly he's been victimized by those of us who were smart enough to see all this $#@! coming from Trump over 2 years ago? Pathetic.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Edited still further now.

What the $#@! does he expect when he spends the better part of 5 or 6 pages whining and crying about how terribly he's been victimized by those of us who were smart enough to see all this $#@! coming from Trump over 2 years ago? Pathetic.
    And kahless just -neg repped me for being "way out of line."

Oh, the horror! Ender supports freedom!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And kahless just -neg repped me for being "way out of line."

Oh, the horror! Ender supports freedom!

+rep to compensate.

YOU'RE way out of line? SMGDH You're one of the most respectful, polite people on this board. Much better at it than I am. You must have the patience of Job.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What the $#@! does he expect when he spends the better part of 5 or 6 pages responding to acptulsa and Ender that are whining and crying about how terribly they feel have been victimized by Kahless 3 years ago. Pathetic.
    Fixed that for you.

+rep to compensate.

YOU'RE way out of line? SMGDH You're one of the most respectful, polite people on this board. Much better at it than I am. You must have the patience of Job.
    I actually think kahless is a woman- she's got the absolute hots for me & will not stop following me around.
    There is no spoon.

I actually think kahless is a woman- she's got the absolute hots for me & will not stop following me around.

LOL!
    Chris

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +rep to compensate.

Is this what you call respect? This exchange is where he claims victimhood every time I post here including in this thread.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eping-and-link

Lol, another who's on first going on here. Tell me kah kah, are you a lawya?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    With all the "fixing" you've done you must be pretty good at it now.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, another who's on first going on here. Tell me kah kah, are you a lawya?
    I should have just kept acptulsa and Ender blocked. It would have been 50 less posts of them bitching how supposedly I victimized them and Rand 3 years ago.

I guess that means when he has us on ignore, our posts don't appear for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

will not stop following me around.
    Did you forget how many times I told you to stay out of the exchange with acptulsa and all the times you keep replying to my posts with accusations?

Next time you feel like blaming me for $#@! I did not do to you 3 years ago just go here.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eping-and-link

There will be no more replies for me on that topic other than what is written here.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Would Pence have caved? Maybe join with Dems calling of impeachment of that SOB.
    The problem with that is with the head of the party - the President appearing to be behind gun control, the rest of the spineless Republicans after seeing this may cave.
    This^^

When does he attack the deep state? I think it is more like this ->

"It's a balance between reaching his own goals based on who is stroking his ego the most, appeasing the deep state, appeasing Ivanka, appeasing GOP-E, attacking the media, appeasing the media and giving the appearance of appeasing his supporters."
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And how many times did you call how many people idiots for telling you that's what would happen?

'But don't you believe the fakenews when they tell you every minute of every day they hate him? How stupid do you have to be to think the fakenews is lying when they say they hate him? They're only giving him a billion dollars' worth of free publicity for the ratings--they really hate him as much as they hate Ron Paul!'

Uh huh. Changed your tune, dintcha?
    Oh come on dude, Kahless seems to be coming around, don't add fuel to a fire that is smoldering.

Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here.
    your butt buddy forum member got butt hurt 3 years ago.
    Over three years of $#@! from this $#@! no doubt I called him far worse but he had it coming.
    You are pathological liar
    I do not have to prove $#@! since you are still an $#@!.
    $#@!ing retards.
    ^How is it this douchebag is still allowed to post here
    You $#@!ing idiot his reply and my response was not even about me so how the $#@! am I the victim you dumb piece of $#@!.
    Umm, nevermind the rep. Wow.

Guys, please just put it on ignore. No more fuel, ok? If Kahless is posting here in good faith, she will no doubt come around; if she is trolling, paid, or otherwise anti-liberty, you are only giving her more attention.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 02-23-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    This^^

+rep

Oh come on dude, Kahless seems to be coming around, don't add fuel to a fire that is smoldering.

Umm, nevermind the rep. Wow.
    "Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here. FIRST."

My views have not changed and I am just being a realist. If someone posts Trump policy that is a good idea I am not going to bash it because it came from Trump. I will bash it if it is anti-liberty. The same applied for all 17 candidates. As bad as Trump is I still think we are better off with a few policies than Hillary. Even on this I believe Hillary would have went further and we would be discussing a more for reaching form of gun confiscation. If there was a viable 3rd party I would have supported it but there wasn't.

The people constantly bitching and moaning do not think this way. They have an unrealistic expectation of where we should be and what is actually possible to the point of being irrational and attacking those that live in the real world.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 08:14 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here. FIRST."
    I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but when several people have recently accused you of rewriting history, you probably shouldn't be rewriting your historical quotes to suggest I have misquoted you. Here is your own full quote:

Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here. He was putting up policy I agree with it whether he was lying or not I am not going to bash policy I agree with because it came from Trump. Besides the personal attacks are more the irrational #nevertrumpers style.

Like I said then she was someone we knew exactly where she stood on issues and what she was going to do versus a bull$#@! artist that may or may not be lying on policy I approve of.

Despite my complaints the fact is there is much more that has already been achieved with Trump that would not have been achieved under Hillary. There is still a chance this goes no where but I am not as hopeful as Danno and some others here.
    Note the lack of the word first. I Realize this must seem a small thing, but if you look at things like you were an disinterested party seeing someone else's posts, you'd realize that there is a reason people might think you are being dishonest. It's not because they hate Trump, or are neocons, or Muslim, or want open borders; it's because it looks like you are trying to reframe events and quotes contrary to what a reasonable person would think is the natural meaning.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

The people constantly bitching and moaning do not think this way. They have an unrealistic expectation of where we should be and what is actually possible to the point of being irrational and attacking those that live in the real world.
    I lost all respect for you when you tried to get people to support Trump when Rand was running for president. You still keep pushing soft support for Trump and advocating for him. You claim its sarcasm but you are just trolling. You want the country to fall into a depression and you hate our country. I am starting to think you are a Muslim.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but when several people have recently accused you of rewriting history, you probably shouldn't be rewriting your historical quotes to suggest I have misquoted you. Here is your own full quote:

Note the lack of the word first. I Realize this must seem a small thing, but if you look at things like you were an disinterested party seeing someone else's posts, you'd realize that there is a reason people might think you are being dishonest. It's not because they hate Trump, or are neocons, or Muslim, or want open borders; it's because it looks like you are trying to reframe events and quotes contrary to what a reasonable person would think is the natural meaning.
    I added "first" to your reply of my quote and did not use forum quotes. That was intentional to be clear and was not intended as a rewrite but emphasis in what I thought was implied.

Anyway I said it again later in thread.

Prove it. Not once have I ever attacked or insulted anyone in these forums first.

Two frauds that are clearly not who they present themselves to be conversing with one another. One the so called libertarian that has spent the last 3 years promoting censorship and the other the so called man of Christian faith bearing false witness.
    I also proved that I was not rewriting history with Ender since I posted the very original exchange. With others here it is simply what I described in the last quote. We could discuss all 17 candidate prior to 7/1/2015 after 7/1/2015 we could not. That was the same time the #nevertrump push went live out the think tanks to shout down any form of rational policy discussion when it comes to Trump.

I added "first" to your reply of my quote and did not use forum quotes. That was intentional to be clear and was not intended as a rewrite but emphasis in what I thought was implied.

Anyway I said it again later in thread.

I also proved that I was not rewriting history with Ender since I posted the very original exchange. With others here it is simply what I described in the last quote. We could discuss all 17 candidate prior to 7/1/2015 after 7/1/2015 we could not. That was the same time the #nevertrump push went live out the think tanks to shout down any form of rational policy discussion when it comes to Trump.
    Rand didn't support Trump until he was the nominee, until he would of been politically blamed for Clinton winning. He said Trump would ruin the country and destroy it? Why do you think he said it? Why do you think we care when the government wants to keep printing money which steals money from us and then take our guns so we can't keep them in check.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I lost all respect for you when you tried to get people to support Trump when Rand was running for president. You still keep pushing soft support for Trump and advocating for him. You claim its sarcasm but you are just trolling. You want the country to fall into a depression and you hate our country. I am starting to think you are a Muslim.
    The 2016 Presidential Forum was where we discuss all candidates policies and it was not the Rands Campaign Form............at first I thought you were serious then I kept reading. LMAO!

I won't speak for anyone else, but I don't think that was at all clear, since you used quotation marks and all. Can't you see how someone who's not in your head could reasonably interpret that as an intentional lie?
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rand didn't support Trump until he was the nominee, until he would of been politically blamed for Clinton winning. He said Trump would ruin the country and destroy it? Why do you think he said it? Why do you think we care when the government wants to keep printing money which steals money from us and then take our guns so we can't keep them in check.
    Right. You are preaching to the choir. +1

I think we need a new bump stock thread.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maybe the Trump cheerleaders were right, Rand Paul is a cuck, he was only there to attack Trump because he is the establishment. He should of never been stupid enough to think that his supporters would have his back when he attacked the establishment puppet who attacked Ron Paul over and over again in 2011.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I don't think that was at all clear, since you used quotation marks and all. Can't you see how someone who's not in your head could reasonably interpret that as an intentional lie?
    I suppose if someone is really paranoid but that would be really reaching for it.

If I really wanted to fool someone I would have put it in forum quotes and not unusually post like that with FIRST in caps.

"Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here."

Disagree usually does not apply to personal attacks anyway and besides a few posts later I did say "first". Considering you copy/pasted so many of my quotes in this thread I figured you probably saw it and it was given.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Not. True.

Trump-lovers turned many away from this forum- it became an insult, name-calling fest for anyone who questioned Trump.
    Not to mention is almost blasphemy to use "Ron Paul Forums" to promote someone as anti-liberty as Trump...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Not to mention is almost blasphemy to use "Ron Paul Forums" to promote someone as anti-liberty as Trump...
    How dare you question 4d chess. Don't you understand 4d chess. Since Trump is becoming unpopular by supporting gun control he is therefore supporting gun rights because people will oppose his gun control because of his unpopularity. So basically Trump is making gun control not popular.

Would Colbert be making sardonic comments about the 2a if Trump didn't oppose it"(Trump never said to give guns to teachers willy nilly I mean can you imagine what the country would be like if anyone could get a gun? (Licks his teeth mealy mouthed) That was actually hard to read)", would Colbert have Rand on if Trump wasn't blowing up the debt? Would CNN be saying Rand Paul was right if the government spending wasn't out of control?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You said it was a bad idea, but also that you thought Trump was doing it for the right (i.e. pro-2nd-amendment) reasons: hence, Trumpsplaining. It's still the old 64D chess type argument, but with the caveat that, while he's trying to play 64D chess, he's not doing it very well. The result is that instead of condemning an allegedly pro-gun GOP President for restricting gun rights, you actually commend him for his valiant, albeit misguided, effort to strengthen gun rights. It's a subtler form of bull$#@!, I've give you that.
    Kind of like you advocating for world government on this forum and claiming that it is pro-liberty? lololol
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Much more concerning to me than getting rid of bump stocks is what Judge Jeanine said at CPAC. Something about tracking kids. Sounded like ALL kids, as in their behavior, etc. Now, THAT is Orwellian. She was just talking about something she thought should be done, but then again it could be something she just tossed out there to see how the audience would respond. I found it very concerning.

Maybe I misinterpreted it. Don't know. But, what I do know is that conservatives/patriots tend to go to sleep when someone they think is likewise is doing the talking. When if it was a leftist, they would be screaming bloody murder.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 02-24-2018 at 05:15 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast