Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 502

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Correct.
    Yet Trump does not understand that a bumpfire semi-auto is.... wait for it.... still a semi-auto.

    Not that I expected the nuances to be understood by emotion driven progressives.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    4d chess and Ann having more tact than Ann Coulter, LOL. You pegged some Trump supporters right with that, so much so it has become a meme.

    If you are being serious then I would say Trump has no backbone to use his political capital. He gives it away caving at the slightest bit of news media opposition after ranting on Twitter for a few days since he cannot handle anyone not liking him, instead of growing a pair. Significantly altering the policies he ran on is not good use of his political capital.

    If he thinks he can keep using "The Wall" to appease Trump supporters that is bs since that was only a small part of why people voted for him. The immigration issue was way more than just the wall. If he thinks that tactic is going to work as he caves to GOP-E with each campaign promise he is going to in for a rude awakening in lost support since the tide is turning on him especially if after 8 years of Obama he is the one to cave on gun control.
    Well you're right that it doesn't help that so many of his own supporters aren't on board with what is going on, but that's part of the strategy he has to take. It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state, appeasing the media, attacking the media, attacking the deep state and reaching his own goals.

    I don't know if anybody in the world would be as good at that as Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well you're right that it doesn't help that so many of his own supporters aren't on board with what is going on, but that's part of the strategy he has to take. It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    Well said. Sig worthy in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe




  6. #154
    Bump stocks are a silly toy,, to get around a stupid law..

    This is Gun Control.



    any reasonably competent shooter can out shoot a bump stock with his trigger finger.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well said. Sig worthy in fact.
    I edited that pretty quickly, in fact there isn't even an edit tag.. u should probably put in the correct quote.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well you're right that it doesn't help that so many of his own supporters aren't on board with what is going on, but that's part of the strategy he has to take. It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state, appeasing the media, attacking the media, attacking the deep state and reaching his own goals.

    I don't know if anybody in the world would be as good at that as Trump.
    When does he attack the deep state? I think it is more like this ->

    "It's a balance between reaching his own goals based on who is stroking his ego the most, appeasing the deep state, appeasing Ivanka, appeasing GOP-E, attacking the media, appeasing the media and giving the appearance of appeasing his supporters."

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This thread is proof you posted fake news, Trump didn't pass any gun control.. it's not gun control if it isn't effective.

    That isn't a Trumpsplanation, that is just reality.
    Thanks. I wasn't sure if Trump's order was Fake News, a Deep State plot, or Kushner.
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  10. #158
    So, time to pick up some them binary/echo triggers??

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyRevolution View Post
    So, time to pick up some them binary/echo triggers??
    Before someone tells Trump what that is...
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I edited that pretty quickly, in fact there isn't even an edit tag.. u should probably put in the correct quote.
    The original was more accurate.

    Isn't "appeasing the deep state" precisely what you mean when you say:

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bombing an empty airbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.




  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    When does he attack the deep state? I think it is more like this ->

    "It's a balance between reaching his own goals based on who is stroking his ego the most, appeasing the deep state, appeasing Ivanka, appeasing GOP-E, attacking the media, appeasing the media and giving the appearance of appeasing his supporters."
    And how many times did you call how many people idiots for telling you that's what would happen?

    'But don't you believe the fakenews when they tell you every minute of every day they hate him? How stupid do you have to be to think the fakenews is lying when they say they hate him? They're only giving him a billion dollars' worth of free publicity for the ratings--they really hate him as much as they hate Ron Paul!'

    Uh huh. Changed your tune, dintcha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And how many times did you call how many people idiots for telling you that's what would happen?

    'But don't you believe the fakenews when they tell you every minute of every day they hate him? How stupid do you have to be to think the fakenews is lying when they say they hate him? They're only giving him a billion dollars' worth of free publicity for the ratings--they really hate him as much as they hate Ron Paul!'

    Uh huh. Changed your tune, dintcha?
    Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here. He was putting up policy I agree with it whether he was lying or not I am not going to bash policy I agree with because it came from Trump. Besides the personal attacks are more the irrational #nevertrumpers style.

    Like I said then she was someone we knew exactly where she stood on issues and what she was going to do versus a bull$#@! artist that may or may not be lying on policy I approve of.

    Despite my complaints the fact is there is much more that has already been achieved with Trump that would not have been achieved under Hillary. There is still a chance this goes no where but I am not as hopeful as Danno and some others here.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 09:22 PM.

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Never happened, not my style to ever name call people that disagree with me here.
    And it took you half an hour to say that because you had to go make sure all your rude posts had been deleted by the mods? Oh, yes, we remember, even if the memory hole doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Despite my complaints the fact is there is much more that has already been achieved with Trump that would not have been achieved under Hillary.
    There's that false choice again. The fakenews could only mention Clinton and Trump, Sanders and Bush, therefore Webb could not be nominated, Paul could not be nominated, no decent candidate could possibly be nominated.

    Yeah, we remember the bull$#@!. No need to keep spewing it at this late date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And it took you half an hour to say that because you had to go make sure all your rude posts had been deleted by the mods? Oh, yes, we remember, even if the memory hole doesn't.
    What do you think we are all glued to RPF 24x7? Maybe all that soy in your diet effected your memory since it was the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's that false choice again. The fakenews could only mention Clinton and Trump, Sanders and Bush, therefore Webb could not be nominated, Paul could not be nominated, no decent candidate could possibly be nominated.

    Yeah, we remember the bull$#@!.
    "we", what TDS we? You and the "we" lost all credibility here adhering to the #nevertrump think tank tactic and were intellectually destroyed by those that simply stuck to discussing the facts at hand.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No need to keep spewing it at this late date.
    Then stop bringing it up every time I post here.

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Then stop bringing it up every time I post here.
    Stop bringing up the false binary choice that keeps us stuck with crappy presidents, instead of nominating someone the establishment doesn't approve of? I didn't stick that out there like it's valid. You did, as usual.

    They say if you don't vote, you have no right to complain. Well, I don't know about that. But I do know you not only voted for this mess, you came here while we were all working toward something much better, and interrupted our efforts to advocate for this mess. Now you're complaining about this mess, and can't understand why we don't want to hear you complain about this mess.

    Well, we don't want to hear you complaining about this $#@!ing mess. $#@! that. That's why the subject comes up every $#@!ing time you complain about this $#@!ing mess. It's the $#@!ing mess you $#@!ing wanted. $#@!ing live with it.

    Waaah! The people I disrupted, sabotaged and called names so I could get my way don't want to hear me complain because I got my way! Waaaaaaaah!

    Brat talk.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-22-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  19. #166
    More #FakeNews

    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  20. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    More #FakeNews

    @dannno don't worry; I've got this.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Words. Not even words. Tweets. Come on dude, seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  21. #168
    Trump has never been the savior of liberty and he never will be. None of these things should be shocking. It's simply sad that so many Ron Paul supporters were fooled by this guy. He's no more evil than the rest of them but he's definitely evil...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    More #FakeNews

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    @dannno don't worry; I've got this.
    AF better hope congress is "ready to do something" too, or he's gonna lose $50
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Trump has never been the savior of liberty and he never will be. None of these things should be shocking. It's simply sad that so many Ron Paul supporters were fooled by this guy. He's no more evil than the rest of them but he's definitely evil...

    +rep
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

    Trump played 4D chess during his campaign, you saw it, he won.. He never stopped. He even has a reason for bringing deep state people into his cabinet. You may not know why.. $#@!, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY most of the time. But none of us are Trump. Dude is a genius.
    This is one of those signature quotes people use around here. Watching Team Trump running interference on RPF has become a surprisingly enjoyable thing for me now.

    Dude is genius.

    I do not consent.

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    This is one of those signature quotes people use around here. Watching Team Trump running interference on RPF has become a surprisingly enjoyable thing for me now.

    Dude is genius.


    I know, right? Have you ever read anything more ridiculous on RPF? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Stop bringing up the false binary choice that keeps us stuck with crappy presidents, instead of nominating someone the establishment doesn't approve of? I didn't stick that out there like it's valid. You did, as usual.
    False. You keep bringing it up every time I post here going on almost 3 years now. You cried because I agreed and discussed the merits of certain aspects of Trump's policy in the 2016 discussion forum where we discussed ALL candidates policies. Something we were always able to do here since I joined here in 2007. I never told anyone they had to chose Trump, you are delusional with that crap. With no viable 3rd party option I still believe that was the better choice. It slightly put the brakes on far worse policy so we suffer less. You want to blame me for the state of affairs if that makes you feel better then go ahead and enjoy wallowing in your own delusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They say if you don't vote, you have no right to complain. Well, I don't know about that. But I do know you not only voted for this mess, you came here while we were all working toward something much better, and interrupted our efforts to advocate for this mess.
    Again, false. 3 years on and you are still pushing that false narrative that started from that one night. STOP. Back then everyone had an opinion of what Rand was doing wrong with the campaign and I offered mine. The mistakes were obvious to everyone at the time it and history has proven it to be a mistake. Up until then for 10 years I was also able to post policies from different campaigns, discuss the merits and compare aspects of policy. What was different that time was it was the same weekend the Neocons released the #nevertrump tactic memo to shout down any discussion of Trump policies and to use false accusations against those that discuss his policies.

    It was a member that I shall not name that brought that Neocon nonsense to these forums and you continued it for now going on 3 years. So the fact is you sheep that followed the Neocon think tank tactics interrupted the efforts here. A number of grass roots supporters followed that exchange closely that night and the ensuing aftermath, whom were intending to use these forums and spread the word. But not after what they saw from your efforts and the false accusations you scumbags levied against me and other forum members here. No one wanted any part of your lunatic fringe behavior.

    You two that started this Neocon crap should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did in driving people away and damaging reputations with false accusations here during Rand's campaign.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, we don't want to hear you complaining about this $#@!ing mess. $#@! that. That's why the subject comes up every $#@!ing time you complain about this $#@!ing mess. It's the $#@!ing mess you $#@!ing wanted. $#@!ing live with it.

    Waaah! The people I disrupted, sabotaged and called names so I could get my way don't want to hear me complain because I got my way! Waaaaaaaah!
    There are plenty of people here that agree with certain aspects of Trump's policies but get outraged sometimes and bitch and moan about him. We all bitch and moan, get over your fixation with me because your butt buddy forum member got butt hurt 3 years ago. Get over it already and give it a rest.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 10:28 AM.

  28. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Trump has never been the savior of liberty and he never will be. None of these things should be shocking. It's simply sad that so many Ron Paul supporters were fooled by this guy. He's no more evil than the rest of them but he's definitely evil...
    No one here ever said he was. We gain some things we lose others and it put the brakes on slightly from where we would have been under Hillary. It is unfortunate there was no viable funding for 3rd parties.

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    False. You keep bringing it up every time I post here going on almost 3 years now. You cried because I agreed and discussed the merits of certain aspects of Trump's policy in the 2016 discussion forum where we discussed ALL candidates policies. Something we were always able to do here since I joined here in 2007. I never told anyone they had to chose Trump, you are delusional with that crap. With no viable 3rd party option I still believe that was the better choice. It slightly put the brakes on far worse policy so we suffer less. You want to blame me for the state of affairs if that makes you feel better then go ahead and enjoy wallowing in your own delusions.



    Again, false. 3 years on and you are still pushing that false narrative that started from that one night. STOP. Back then everyone had an opinion of what Rand was doing wrong with the campaign and I offered mine. The mistakes were obvious to everyone at the time it and history has proven it to be a mistake. Up until then for 10 years I was also able to post policies from different campaigns, discuss the merits and compare aspects of policy. What was different that time was it was the same weekend the Neocons released the #nevertrump tactic memo to shout down any discussion of Trump policies and to use false accusations against those that discuss his policies.

    It was a member that I shall not name that brought that Neocon nonsense to these forums and you continued it for now going on 3 years. So the fact is you sheep that followed the Neocon think tank tactics interrupted the efforts here. A number of grass roots supporters followed that exchange closely that night and the ensuing aftermath, whom were intending to use these forums and spread the word. But not after what they saw and the false accusations you scumbags levied against me and other forum members here. No one wanted any part of your lunatic fringe behavior.

    You two that started this Neocon crap should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did in driving people away and damaging reputations with false accusations here during Rand's campaign.



    There are plenty of people here that agree with certain aspects of Trump's policies but get outraged sometimes and bitch and moan about him. We all bitch and moan, get over your fixation with me because your butt buddy forum member got butt hurt 3 years ago. Get over it already and give it a rest.
    Your crude spin, full of innuendo and insult, may work on people who weren't here during the 2016 primary run, especially since your behavior was so outrageous you had dozens and dozens of posts deleted. But those of us who were here remember your systematic efforts to denigrate the libertarian and promote the very tool you now whine about. One night? I don't even know what one night you're talking about. You were at it for months. One other person complaining? You had three quarters of the forum up in arms. Tactics like yours are a large part of the reason there are seldom more than thirty people posting here at any one time. Neocon crap? You're the one who was starting threads about banning Muslims and neocon collectivist crap like that being libertarian. THIS is what neocon crap looks like:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...en-Libertarian

    We have a right to complain about Trump doing what we told you Trump would do. You don't, because you insulted people for telling you he would do what he is doing. We don't want to hear it from you. So why don't you give it a rest?

    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I know, right? Have you ever read anything more ridiculous on RPF? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
    That ^^ is more ridiculous. Watching "former" Team Trump Trolls trying to rewrite history to ingratiate themselves, so they'll be in position to disrupt us and denigrate our libertarian candidates all over again when the next cycle comes along.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-22-2018 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  30. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Your crude spin, full of innuendo and insult, may work on people who weren't here during the 2016 primary run, especially since your behavior was so outrageous you had dozens and dozens of posts deleted.
    See response above again. You mean after spending 10 years here telling people to post here and use the forum for grassroots, you decided to spread false accusations against me in forum because you think I supported Trump at the time when I did not at that point and because of your head up your ass defence of a certain totally paranoid screw lose forum member? Then when I fight back after getting called everything under the sun by you clowns you would bitch to the mods and get threads deleted? Is that what you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But those of us who were here remember your systematic efforts to denigrate the libertarian
    Where? Gary Johnson? I call out Libertarians to when they are not very Libertarian or are we at that level of censorship that you want those types of discussions banned to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    and promote the very tool you now whine about.
    There is a difference between promoting and discussing policies that were in the news cycle in the "2016 Campaign Forum". Again you promoted censorship of policy discussions because that is what the Neocons told you to do. Seeing you getting triggered every time something was posted was however glorious.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You were at it for months. One other person complaining? You had three quarters of the forum up in arms.
    You mean people following your lead to censor discussions on policy because that is where you and your anti-Trump cabal took the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Tactics like yours are a large part of the reason there are seldom more than thirty people posting here at any one time.
    You mean my tactics of using the forum to discuss campaign tactics, policies, being respectful, not cursing at people and levying false accusations against them. Like I said above I directed people to these forums for 10 years and it was specifically YOU, YOUR efforts to do the opposite of what I described that kept people away.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Neocon crap? You're the one who was starting threads about banning Muslims and neocon collectivist crap like that being libertarian. THIS is what neocon crap looks like:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...en-Libertarian
    I did not write the article and by the way some people considered Rand's ban similar in policy just without naming Muslims. It was a valid topic for discussion since Trump who is the President floated the policy and it was openly debated in the media. But of course again you want to censor discussions of policy and current events in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We have a right to complain about Trump doing what we told you Trump would do. You don't, because you insulted people for telling you he would do what he is doing. We don't want to hear it from you. So why don't you give it a rest?
    More lies and an effort at censorship. This is how you operate: false accusations, lies and promotion of censorship. What are you doing here promoting censorship?

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That ^^ is more ridiculous. Watching "former" Team Trump Trolls trying to rewrite history to ingratiate themselves, so they'll be in position to disrupt us and denigrate our libertarian candidates all over again when the next cycle comes along.
    It was your pattern of behavior that I have demonstrated repeatedly that had undermined the efforts while denigrating libertarian forum members.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-22-2018 at 11:18 AM.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Trump has never been the savior of liberty and he never will be. None of these things should be shocking. It's simply sad that so many Ron Paul supporters were fooled by this guy. He's no more evil than the rest of them but he's definitely evil...
    The fact that this needs saying is surreal.

    Trump doesn't want to save liberty. He doesn't even see that as a worthy goal. His entire view of the government is that it is too weak and limited by what he sees as ridiculous concessions made for snowflakes who cry about liberty.

  33. #178
    Get a damn room already.
    I do not consent.

  34. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You mean my tactics of using the forum to discuss campaign tactics, policies, being respectful, not cursing at people and levying false accusations against them.
    LOL

    You do love rewriting history. You should have worked for TASS.

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I did not write the article and by the way some people considered Rand's ban similar in policy just without naming Muslims.
    Case in point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  35. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Get a damn room already.
    He just won't stop, it has been going on a few years now. I usually ignore him but figured time to refute his lies and expose him again for what he has done.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ATF taking comments on Bump Fire Stocks
    By Intoxiklown in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2018, 07:50 PM
  2. DOJ, ATF Announce Plan to Review Legal Status of Bump-Fire Stocks
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 04:26 PM
  3. Massachusetts Becomes 1st State To Ban Bump Stocks
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 06:07 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 09:51 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 07:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •