Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents Lose Custody of Daughter for Opposing Transgender Medical Treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And who encouraged that thought process? Why the urgency?

She can lift weights, cut her hair short and wear men's clothes until she moves out of her parent's house. Plenty of women have done that with no need for a "sex-change". The people who tell her that it has to happen this year are making her situation worse.

The Judge is guilty of medical malpractice.
    This ^^^^
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But why does she need to demonstrate responsibility for her action to the parents? The fact that she wants to strike out on her own at least should absolve the parents of any responsibility going forward and that is all that should matters to them. She may want to be responsible for her own well being or want to transfer that responsibility to someone else. But this shouldn't affect the decision to be released from her parents.

That is all I am saying
    She can strike out on her own all she wants. The qualifying phrase is *on her own*. She can have herself declared emancipated. I bet her parents which they could be emancipated.
    #NashvilleStrong

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Vote democrat in the next election. It's time for this country to go full retard so that the real revolution can begin.
    I'm tempted to.

Vote for the very worst sort of Bolshevik progressive I can.

God knows voting GOP is $#@!ing useless.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    There a few issues with what you posted.

1. She isn't striking out her own, she's going to grammas.
    "On her own" doesn't literally mean that she has to do it all by herself. She can decide to move in with friends, or relatives that is not her parent or just ask for help from charity, state whatever. The phrase "her own" just means that she is decided to take control away from her parents and who she gives it to is nobody's business.

2. The parent's aren't necessarily absolved of any obligation to the child/young adult.
    How so? if the courts says that she is an emancipated adult, then the parents no longer owe her anything. Not even food and shelter.

3. Not being financially responsible for the mistakes of your children is never going to be the only thing that matters.
    True, but she doesn't care about any of that, she is an adult and she wants to change genders.

4. It's a permanent surgery.
    Yes, it is but again, adults make decisions all the time that have permanent impacts on their lives. Having a baby at 17 is permanent and yet it is legal for 17 yr olds to have sex with each other.

5. She isn't paying for it herself.
    So? if she is able to secure the funds for it then she is golden. Also this is not a debate about the welfare state but a debate about a 17 yr olds ability to leave the authority of her parents.

6. There was probably some influence by the farcical medical community influencing this decision.
    Kids are influenced by a million things through out their lives. You cannot use that as an excuse to deny a young adult their freedom

7. If it does happen and there was a follow up, one would not be surprised to learn of regret for this decision.
    Adults make many regrettable decisions. She is not going to be the first.

It's not like she is just going to get a minimum wage job and try to provide a life for herself. She wants the state to pay for a serious surgery and one which a significant percentage of people who receive it end up regretting.

Perhaps her parents are rightly attempting to limit a dumbass kid's impulses to permanently harm or ruin their life?
    Yes on this, I think she would most likely regret this decision or it would not satisfy whatever desire she is looking for. 17 yr olds think they know it all when they don't know shyte. But maybe just maybe this is the action that is needed to heal her messed up head.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm tempted to.

It's proven. $#@!, time to go full Bolshevik, I say. Let's ramp this $#@! up. Because our generation? It's gone in 40 years. It's got maybe 20 years to actually fight. I should have voted Democrat a decade ago.

You and I will be drooling in a chair when they come and take the last that we have and put us in a "Happiness House for Old $#@!s."

It's proven. $#@!, time to go full Bolshevik, I say. Let's ramp this $#@! up. Because our generation? It's gone in 40 years. It's got maybe 20 years to actually fight. I should have voted Democrat a decade ago.

You and I will be drooling in a chair when they come and take the last that we have and put us in a "Happiness House for Old $#@!s."
    If I make it that long.

I'm already too worn out and broke down to be slogging across hills and mountains and sleeping on rocks with a pack and rifle and ammo.

Anything to end this Chinese water torture of incrementalism.

What's interesting to me is how easily the public is conditioned/brainwashed. It wasn't even that many years ago that pretty much everyone agreed that transgenderism is a disorder… and now it's being "celebrated." And if you don't agree with that, then you're the bad guy.

It reminds me who the temporary ruler of this world is. (John 12:31)
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Wonder what kind of toxic reaction this will cause.

Basically what we've got here is poisoning babies to satisfy a sick mental illness and perversion.

Transgender Woman Breast-Feeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/h...east-feed.html

By CEYLAN YEGINSU

FEB. 15, 2018

When a transgender woman told doctors at a hospital in New York that she wanted to breast-feed her pregnant partner’s baby, they put her on a regimen of drugs that included an anti-nausea medication licensed in Britain and Canada but banned in the United States.

Within a month, according to the journal Transgender Health, the woman, 30, who was born male, was producing droplets of milk. Within three months — two weeks before the baby’s due date — she had increased her production to eight ounces of milk a day.

In the end, the study showed, “she was able to achieve sufficient breast milk volume to be the sole source of nourishment for her child for six weeks,” according to the journal.

Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein, a nurse practitioner, of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery in New York, say the case illustrates that, in some circumstances, modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women who did not give birth or undergo surgery.

“We believe that this is the first formal report in the medical literature of induced lactation in a transgender woman,” said the study’s authors, Dr. Reisman and Ms. Goldstein, a transgender activist and program director at the center. They were not immediately available for comment on Thursday.

Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented.

Breast milk is considered the best form of nutrition for infants. Breast-fed babies have healthier immune systems, score higher on I.Q. tests and may be less prone to obesity than other babies. Advocacy campaigns have noted that the practice facilitates mother-child bonding, and saves families from spending money on infant formula. The World Health Organization, in setting new international bench marks for children’s growth, has said that breast-feeding is the biological norm.

But in the case published in Transgender Health, it is not known whether breast milk from this kind of induced lactation is equivalent to milk produced after giving birth by women who are not transgender.

There is the distinct possibility that some of these people are being given false hope that gender re-assignment will cure their underlying problems. It gives them a false hope. Even worse, at some point after they undergo the transition and the underlying conditions return, then they are really depressed.
    The suicide rate in this little minuscule subset of society is very high. I don't know how I would handle this if it presented in my family. If the best way to keep them alive is to inject them with hormones and call 'em Sally, then so be it.

But what I find incredulous is that we're not allowed to say it's a mental disorder, and scientists aren't really allowed to research it as such. No written rules, but they face the same obstacles as people who try to study IQ by race.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Basically what we've got here is poisoning babies to satisfy a sick mental illness and perversion.

Thanks for that. I'm just going to put the creamer back in the fridge and drink my coffee black this morning.

Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented..
    JFC - they're not men! Women pretending to be men then giving birth shouldn't be headline material. Parents putting their kids in Catholic school shouldn't get government attention. And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    JFC - they're not men! Women pretending to be men then giving birth shouldn't be headline material. Parents putting their kids in Catholic school shouldn't get government attention. And yet here we are.
    I can't even keep this nonsense straight anymore...men who were women, who like women who were men.

Bunch of $#@!ing weirdos and perverts.

Thanks for that. I'm just going to put the creamer back in the fridge and drink my coffee black this morning.
    No problem brother!

I can't even keep this nonsense straight anymore...men who were women, who like women who were men.

Bunch of $#@!ing weirdos and perverts.
    I have nothing against perverts My objection is that the government is trying to mandate that these particular perversion be accepted as normal, when it clearly isn't

LOL - thinking of Nikki She was big on that whole "gender isn't binary" thing She is woke!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I have nothing against perverts My objection is that the government is trying to mandate that these particular perversion be accepted as normal, when it clearly isn't
    Not only being accepted as normal, but normal now ostracized as abnormal, oppressive, sexist, homophobic, trans-phobic and all the rest of the nonsense.

LOL - thinking of Nikki She was big on that whole "gender isn't binary" thing She is woke!
    Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

Not only being accepted as normal, but normal now ostracized as abnormal, oppressive, sexist, homophobic, trans-phobic and all the rest of the nonsense.

Yeah. We're the problem.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How so? if the courts says that she is an emancipated adult, then the parents no longer owe her anything. Not even food and shelter.
    Did you not read the OP? The court says that custody has changed from parents to grandparents, and that gender reassignment must start this year. Parents pay. She didn't ask to be an emancipated adult. Girl demanded a sex change. The judge so ordered.
    #NashvilleStrong

I'm tempted to.

Vote GOP. It's for the children!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The suicide rate in this little minuscule subset of society is very high. I don't know how I would handle this if it presented in my family. If the best way to keep them alive is to inject them with hormones and call 'em Sally, then so be it.
    As I wrote earlier, women especially are free to live as "butch". Not a lot of stigma attached with that. If these people have other mental disorders, they need to work on that separately. Sex-change should not be presented as a cure for other problems.

And let's say they go down the gender-reassignment route. Is it just a way to fool the outside world? What happens when that illusion is inadvertently revealed to the world? Will they get beaten? Will they then commit suicide because their life was "ruined" by the revelation? There are dangerous side effects of secretive gender-reassignment.

If gender-reassignment is what they want to do, they should be just as open about it as a "butch" woman. They don't have to wear a sign or tell every person they run into (and it may be blatantly obvious already, which is another important consideration). But they should let friends, family, co-workers know about it so that their world doesn't fall apart when their secret is inevitably revealed. especially if they also suffer from other issues.

And yes, people do commit suicide when the secret comes out, and violence, including murder, can happen when they fool people. In other words, putting gender change out there as a cure-all is a bad idea.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I am sorry but this is just hyperbole to the max. Nobody is accepting this disorder as the normal. You confuse accepting the disorder as a real medical condition to be normalizing it. Yes, the medical profession no longer pretends that this disorder doesn't exists and they now treat it.

Heterosexuals are still consider the norm by virtually everybody and yes heterosexuals can be considered oppressive, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc. There is nothing inherent about heterosexuals that would preclude them from being any of those things.

But you know something that is abnormal that most people in society including at least 90% of the people on this site consider to be normal? circumcision. We have people cutting off foreskin from little baby boys and majority of society considers it normal. I am not saying transgenderism will ever get to the place where circumcision is if it did, it would still be more better than circumcision because these ppl are harming themselves not others

There are grey areas in just about every area in life and gender is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Did you not read the OP? The court says that custody has changed from parents to grandparents, and that gender reassignment must start this year. Parents pay. She didn't ask to be an emancipated adult. Girl demanded a sex change. The judge so ordered.
    Ok, they are transferring custody away from the parent. I think a 17 yr old should be able to make that decision for herself.

Also, parents pay? where is this info coming from?

Seems like a good solution. Parts all fit.

'We have the parts so we use them'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1407761914180_wps_33_Pic_By_HotSpot_Media_SEX_.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	5949

But you know something that is abnormal that most people in society including at least 90% of the people on this site consider to be normal? circumcision.
    Wrong!

Survey says... only 39.71% agree with circumcision.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=nocirc

There are grey areas in just about every area in life and gender is no exception.
    Nope.

2 + 2 = 4

Water is wet.

Fire is hot.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sorry but this is just hyperbole to the max.
    If everybody just blocks and ignores him maybe he'll go away.

By CEYLAN YEGINSU

FEB. 15, 2018

When a transgender woman told doctors at a hospital in New York that she wanted to breast-feed her pregnant partner’s baby, they put her on a regimen of drugs that included an anti-nausea medication licensed in Britain and Canada but banned in the United States.

Within a month, according to the journal Transgender Health, the woman, 30, who was born male, was producing droplets of milk. Within three months — two weeks before the baby’s due date — she had increased her production to eight ounces of milk a day.

In the end, the study showed, “she was able to achieve sufficient breast milk volume to be the sole source of nourishment for her child for six weeks,” according to the journal.

Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein, a nurse practitioner, of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery in New York, say the case illustrates that, in some circumstances, modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women who did not give birth or undergo surgery.

“We believe that this is the first formal report in the medical literature of induced lactation in a transgender woman,” said the study’s authors, Dr. Reisman and Ms. Goldstein, a transgender activist and program director at the center. They were not immediately available for comment on Thursday.

Some hailed the case study, published in January, as a “breakthrough” for transgender families; others called it “dangerous” and “disturbing.” But if confirmed in wider studies, the regimen could represent a next major stage in transgender parenthood. Transgender men like Thomas Beatie, Trystan Reese and Kaci Sullivan have made headlines by giving birth. But breast-feeding for transgender women had not been officially documented.

Breast milk is considered the best form of nutrition for infants. Breast-fed babies have healthier immune systems, score higher on I.Q. tests and may be less prone to obesity than other babies. Advocacy campaigns have noted that the practice facilitates mother-child bonding, and saves families from spending money on infant formula. The World Health Organization, in setting new international bench marks for children’s growth, has said that breast-feeding is the biological norm.

But in the case published in Transgender Health, it is not known whether breast milk from this kind of induced lactation is equivalent to milk produced after giving birth by women who are not transgender.
    $#@!ing gross.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Wrong!

Survey says... only 39.71% agree with circumcision.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=nocirc
    I said that 90% think its normal as in they won't think you are crazy if they see you taking a healthy young boy to the hospital to get circumcised. Not that 90% of the people accept it for themselves/kids. Big difference.

And add me among the 90% who now accepts this very abnormal tradition. This is because they (who ever they are) have convinced me that it is normal.

If everybody just blocks and ignores him maybe he'll go away.
    Serious? there are very few people who still post on this site, it wouldn't make sense for me to block anyone(who hasn't blocked me 1st- you know who you are). But then again, I like debating with people and even though I think he gets carried away sometimes, I like the back and forth I have with him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast