Thread: Can Anyone Find "Jesse The Outlaw" Website or YouTube Videos?

Can Anyone Find "Jesse The Outlaw" Website or YouTube Videos?

First, I am NOT talking about "Jesse James".

There was a pro gun and pro liberty girl named Jesse who had a youtube channel and website called "Jesse The Outlaw", which I posted a few of her videos numerous times on here, but I am no longer able to find those older videos. Searching on YouTube, their new liberal censorship is revealing a very lopsided set of search results, where the first 150 to 200 pages are nothing but FOX News and CNN videos which have a purely Anti Gun narrative.

The old website was jessetheoutlaw.com but Im no longer even able to find not only the website, but any domain information in regards to the website having ever been registered. She made some very valid arguments for Pro Gun Ownership. I know I have posted them, and know damn good and well the exact name of the website and YouTube channel.

Can anyone help me out finding this? Even the Admins?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow forgot about her. She was a cutie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow forgot about her. She was a cutie.
    Can you find any trace of her?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Turns out its Josie not Jesse. https://www.youtube.com/user/JosieTheOutlaw1 Wow she ended up dating Cantwell? Not saying for sure she did but I'm seeing some stuff suggesting that and it sounds familiar. Looks like she's been silent for 3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Turns out its Josie not Jesse. https://www.youtube.com/user/JosieTheOutlaw1 Wow she ended up dating Cantwell? Not saying for sure she did but I'm seeing some stuff suggesting that and it sounds familiar. Looks like she's been silent for 3 years.
    Thank you! +Rep

Josie the Outlaw, not Jesse, well, can see how that happens...
    1776 > 1984

Drama incoming:

She moved to New Hampshire with Cantwell and another roommate, Cantwell pursued her and was rejected, and that was the start of his turn to the MRA movement, then the alt-right, and eventually the white nationalist crowd.

He shared a nude photo of her that he received from his roommate friend after Josie rebuffed his advances, and she retreated from public life shortly after. Also of note is that she was working with Larken Rose to produce her material; Rose took up a relationship with a woman around the time Josie stopped making videos and having a public persona.

EDIT:

She currently reports/writes for The Anti Media:

http://theantimedia.org/author/josiew1/
    Last edited by Feeding the Abscess; 02-20-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism