Thread: If there are to be government schools, then they should be segregated by sex

Exclamation If there are to be government schools, then they should be segregated by sex

Enough already of the SJW bull$#@!, weirdosexual nonsense and fourth wave feminist poison.

If there are to be government schools, then the time is now to re-segregate schools by sex.

That is a way to stop school shootings.

The Resurgence of Single-Sex Education

https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...cation/421560/

The disputes pitting ardent supporters against fervent detractors have done little to dampen popularity, however. The prevalence of single-sex public schools has risen and fallen over the years, yet the last decade has seen a major revival. According to the National Association for Single Sex Public Education, only 34 single-sex public schools were in operation in 2004. That number jumped 25-fold in 10 years: The New York Times reported in 2014 that 850 schools nationwide had single-sex programs. With participation apparently on the upswing, the Department of Education’s civil-rights division offered guidelines on single-sex classes to K-12 public schools last year.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't do it. What's to segregate. Boys identifying as girls, and girls identifying as boys. Who's to say anymore without being labeled a white privileged patriarchal $#@! lord.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can't do it. What's to segregate. Boys identifying as girls, and girls identifying as boys. Who's to say anymore without being labeled a white privileged patriarchal $#@! lord.
    LOL, no kidding.

As I see it, there are only two options open to us:

1 - Ghost, monk, MGTOW. Let it all burn down, stand back far enough and try not to get burned, and rebuild from the ashes after the virus has burned itself out.

2 - Stand up and throw a net over these collective Bolsheviks that are ruining this society, and set things right again.

Not sure which is best in the long run, or if number two is even achievable.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-19-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: stoopid grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL, no kidding.

As I see it, there is only two options open to us:

1 - Ghost, monk, MGTOW. Let it all burn down, stand back far enough and try not to get burned, and rebuild from the ashes after the virus has burned itself out.

2 - Stand up and throw a net over these collective Bolsheviks that are ruining this society, and set things right again.

I have no idea. But, I ain't getting any younger.

LOL, no kidding.

As I see it, there is only two options open to us:

It doesn't have to be one or the other....

Mass Hysterectomy

That is a way to stop school shootings.
    What?

Let me guess... It's the girls fault that boys shoot up the school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

No govt schools . Govt is not competent enough . The avg cost in my state of private school is half what is spent on ea kid at govt school.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What?

Read through this thread, then this one, then make a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Hey... I've got one of those.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Hey... I've got one of those.
    A frilly petticoat?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What?

Best I can tell the govt.'s create the safe space for the murderers with no weapons zones ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Best I can tell the govt.'s create the safe space for the murderers with no weapons zones ?
    Yep.
    There is no spoon.