Thread: The Hidden Formula Behind Almost Every Joke on Late Night

The Hidden Formula Behind Almost Every Joke on Late Night

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lemme guess, without watching...

"Trump sucks!"

So you're saying that pretty soon late nite tv will all be automated?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lemme guess, without watching...

"Trump sucks!"
    The hidden formula is a $#@!ing applause box that tells the audience when to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The hidden formula is a $#@!ing applause box that tells the audience when to laugh.
    ???

Seriously?

In 2018 this is news?

That trick is as old as live radio broadcasts...even older, IIRC it was used in theater and vaudeville as well.

Its only as old as the day you learned it. Should be the same day you learn television lies.

Incessant Hillary whining from metrosexuals and fat girl tub-o-lard "comedians."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Its only as old as the day you learned it. Should be the same day you learn television lies.
    Huh?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Huh?
    Tricks are only as old as the day you learn the trick. For example, if I never learned there were laugh tracks in sitcoms, I wouldn't know there wasn't an audience.

i like turtles kid is my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Incessant Hillary whining from metrosexuals and fat girl tub-o-lard "comedians."
    I loled

And kids wonder why the old folks tell them those shows are old and very, very tired.

'What do you mean that's an old joke? It's about Donald Trump! How can a joke about Donald Trump be old?!'

One, the first time I heard it, the butt of the joke was Richard Nixon. Two, Donald Trump is pretty damned old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yeah, if you've never heard a joke or a song before, even if they're ancient history, its still new. I can't be the only person who's used that expression. That's what I tell people when they ask why I listen to oldies if they aren't my generation. Because there's a lot of music, and if I never heard it before, its new to me.

Yeah, if you've never heard a joke or a song before, even if they're ancient history, its still new. I can't be the only person who's used that expression. That's what I tell people when they ask why I listen to oldies if they aren't my generation. Because there's a lot of music, and if I never heard it before, its new to me.
    When I was a kid, the oldies stations played the same 14 songs on repeat. Ugh.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You didn't have youtube red?

My song is Shaft, and they play it almost every morning, so I'm happy.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 02-20-2018 at 05:59 PM.