Thread: Are boys 'broken'? Another mass shooting renews debate on toxic masculinity

Are boys 'broken'? Another mass shooting renews debate on toxic masculinity

Yeah, they $#@!ing are broken. Because society made it a point to break them and then doubles down when these shootings happen. Congratulation SJW's, psychobabalists, and shrieking harridans, along with your medifuckations. Incidents like these are completely on you and your toxic brainwashing.

After 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz was accused of gunning down 17 people at a Florida high school last week, comedian Michael Ian Black started a thread on Twitter that sparked a vitriolic debate about the role of gender in gun violence. It began with the tweet, "Deeper even than the gun problem is this: boys are broken."

Black's tweet has been liked nearly 65,000 times. In an interview with NPR on Sunday, he elaborated.

"I think it means that there is something going on with American men that is giving them the permission and space to commit violence," he said. "And one of the main things we focus on correctly is guns and mental health, but I think deeper than that is a problem, a crisis in masculinity."
    The problem Black identifies is one feminists have been talking about for decades. It's called toxic masculinity, the stereotypical sense of masculinity that embodies behaviors, such as denying help or emotions, which psychologists and sociologists say are harmful to men and to society. It's the things in our culture — from toys given to movies watched to messages parents consciously and unconsciously send — that tells boys and men "being a real man" means repressing feelings and consistently demonstrating strength and dominance.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ity/351125002/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does the question, 'Are boys broken?' sound to me like toxic feminists asking, 'Have we won yet?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

$#@!ing right boys are broken: thrown into a toxic $#@!-pit of poisonous Lilithism and fourth wave feminist gynocracy from almost the day they are born.

I'm frankly stunned this doesn't happen every single day, multiple times a day.

There is a reason higher education, just as a for instance, was segregated for centuries.

The system chops off boy's foreskins by the millions every year, I wonder how much of a stretch it will be before the system advocates newborn castration?

Michael Ian Black
    His mother was a lesbian, and his father died under mysterious circumstances.

Yeah, a real well adjusted comedian, to be making such broad pronouncements.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-19-2018 at 03:32 PM.

that tells boys and men "being a real man" means repressing feelings and consistently demonstrating strength and dominance.
    And woemen hate this...

Then tell me why a bazillion copies of "Fifty Shades of Grey" were sold.

Or why woemen make up the vast majority of converts to Islam in Britain.

Western woemen are so $#@!ed in the head they don't know what they want, other than what they already have: their hamster wheels of self justification tell them they don't want that and can do better.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-19-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!ing right boys are broken: thrown into a toxic $#@!-pit of poisonous Lilithism and fourth wave feminist gynocracy from almost the day they are born.

I'm frankly stunned this doesn't happen every single day, multiple times a day.

There is a reason higher education, just as a for instance, was segregated for centuries.

The system chops off boy's foreskins by the millions every year,
    I wonder how much of a stretch it will be before the system advocates newborn castration?
    +rep The reason J.H. Kellogg brought that to mainstream Murica was because he knew that it was a way to curb the passions of men. This desire for male libido control is very proto-feminist. Expect them to figure out a way to determine a newborn is a girl trapped in a boy's body and prescribe gender reassignment in a relatively near dystopian future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    +rep The reason J.H. Kellogg brought that to mainstream Murica was because he knew that it was a way to curb the passions of men. This desire for male libido control is very proto-feminist. Expect them to figure out a way to determine a newborn is a girl trapped in a boy's body and prescribe gender reassignment in a relatively near dystopian future.
    And even though we insist on importing people that believe in female genital mutilation by the millions, in the name of diversity, we're, at the same time, supposed to believe that people that practice FGM are worse than Hitler, while turning a blind eye towards male genital mutilation by the millions.

And people wonder why I drink.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    If boys are broken, it begs the question...

How should boys be repaired?

Hint: Making boys more feminine in NOT the answer.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    If boys are broken, it begs the question...

How should boys be repaired?

Hint: Making boys more feminine in NOT the answer.
    Pipe down, sexist, cisgendered, oppressive, homophobic, $#@!lord.

Willie Lynch letter: The Making of a Slave
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ..._a_Slave.shtml
    Written in the year 1712.

If you want to read the whole thing, the link is right there, but I'll summarize for those that do not care to read the entire longwinded letter.

This directly relates to "why are boys broken".

Brainwashing is quite real, while the way that methods of brainwashing as portrayed by media are as far from the truth as you can get. The fictionalized methods of brainwashing often display visuals of a person strapped to a chair with their eyes wired open and forced to watch a series of hypnotic videos. The truth is as far from this method as possible. Creating multi generational slaves is created by first brainwashing a small subset of slaves and implanting an idea that manifests throughout the entire population to be enslaved.

“The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.”
    - Steven Bilko

The intent of Brainwashing is to turn the mind of the oppressed against itself, so that they do not waste precious time resisting your oppression. Now, for those of you who have not made the connection between the author of the letter to black slavery yet, let me spell it out for you as it is very important. William Lynch is the man who created the concept of "Lynch Mobs". The critical importance of reading and understanding this, especially if you happen to be black or even partly black is to fully comprehend both the intent and methods of enslavement, which is a major step in freeing ones mind from the severe damage done to the black community and extends to either liberate or oppress all of mankind. His techniques are STILL used today, and exacerbated by other methods.

We do not see the world for what it is; we see the world the way we see ourselves. The ability to look at the world objectively and without bias is quite difficult. The opposite of being objective is to be subjective. We see the world and events in our world subjectively, thus, we apply perceptions that validate our currently existing world views. The human mind also does not see other people for what they truly are; the mind sees other people the way they see themselves. They create an "Image" of what the other person is, based on their own concepts of to create an "Image of Self", and the entirety of the "Image" of others is populated with concepts by the subconscious mind resulting in "Image of Other". The more that two people get to know each other, the more that the "Image of Other" begins to reflect what those others actually are. For example, you make a new friend, and learn six months later that they are skilled at playing the piano, and can read and write latin. Those expectations will not exist in your own mind until information is presented that establishes these details in your "Image of Other". This is natural growth of that Image. The concept of slavery is unnatural so it is immediately rejected by those that are not accustomed to it, thus, the idea of slavery as a World View is nearly immediately rejected by those who embrace true freedom.

An individuals reactions to the challenges to their existing world views and "Image of Other" are predicable as expressed by the Kübler-Ross Five Stages of Grief. Since those behaviors are predictable, they can be overcome and circumvented, allowing for the installation of ideas in the minds of the subjects.

Methods of Brainwashing are also critically important. Remember that the way most people recognize Brainwashing is based on a very specific pattern of imagery, involving a chair, eyes taped wide open, and a tv screen repeating propaganda. Real Brainwashing first starts with an outright assault on the Identity of the subject from multiple fronts. The goal of the first step is to cause the mind of the subject to attack itself, thus, negating any existing defenses against further methods to be employed. There are twelve steps to individual brainwashing, which you can easily search for. Once the natural self identity is damaged enough, then the elites desired version of self identity can be installed into the mind of the subject, replacing the previous self identity.

One key difference between "Brainwashing" and "Lynching" is that brainwashing is typically applied to a single subject while Lynching is the application of Mass Psychology. The intent of Lynching is effectively Brainwashing on a mass scale. This is simply a Divide and Conquer strategy. It is still necessary for slaves to serve a purpose to the elite, thus, they can not be fully destroyed. If that were the case, they would serve no useful purpose to slave owners.

Lynching itself is also frequently misrepresented. A real Lynch Mob does not consist of one disobedient black slave surrounded by a group of angry white men. Real Lynch Mobs would have a group of heavily armed white men, but what is excluded from historical document is that the black women slaves are necessary to be present. This is where Group Psychology kicks in. When the black man is physically harmed in front of the black female slaves, the "Image of Other" in the minds of the black female slaves is significantly damaged. Whether the black male slave lives or dies is irrelevant to the purpose of the Lynch Mob since the real goal is to utterly destroy the existing "Image of Other" in the minds of the black female slaves. The result of the destruction of the "Image of Other" causes the black females to raise new black children to be obedient and subservient and to not challenge authority. The black mothers do a much better job of establishing a slave identity in their children since it is much more difficult to implant an idea in an already matured mind. Their daughters are taught to be the leaders and the sons are taught that women are the authority figures.

If you look at a black man even today, when slavery in the United States has been deemed illegal, the mentality of slavery still exists. Many black men act tough, and can be both tough and exceptionally dangerous. However when a black man is confronted by a black woman who represents authority, the majority of those same tough black men almost immediately go into a mental state of subservience. They dare not challenge the black woman as they have been raised to believe that black women are the true figures of authority. This also explains why many black men do not trust any white male figures of authority such as politicians or those in law enforcement, or even many whites in general. The damage done to the entire black community by the application of Mass Psychology has been utterly destructive to the natural values that had before existed, and systematically replaced with a severely damaged identity of self and community.

Despite the Emancipation Proclamation and the Abolition of Slavery in the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution having taken place in the year 1865, it was still almost a hundred years before blacks were legally recognized as having equal rights, and the elimination of "separate but equal". Legal recognition of being equal has not undone the significant damage done to the modern black psyche. The reason for this is that the methods of Mass Psychology are still applied actively today. What has happened is that poor white men have also been enslaved by a different series of Population Control, partly coming from Public Education. In the US, Public Education employs similar techniques to strip all children regardless of pigmentation of their self identity to create obedient workers, which serviced the US Industrial Revolution very well. Public Education was never intended to allow people to genuinely learn, only to create the caste of obedient workers, which is why we constantly hear how poorly our Public Education System is failing the public. The system is working exactly as designed because it serves the elite, who now have an entire group of people who are just smart enough to push a button but not smart enough to question our societal models, and does not distinguish by skin color.

The system can be maintained so long as the Divide and Conquer strategy can be employed by creating real racial conflict between black and white, which is where a continued need for supervision is created. The allow us to employ the Hegalian Dialectic of Problem Reaction Solution and will always seek out the Govt for solutions, even of the actual solutions will always serve the elite. As long as they fight between themselves, those in power can remain safe from their petty differences. Public Education in the US, which is based on the Prussian Education Model, and explained clearly by renowned teachers such as John Taylor Gatto in the Purpose of Public Education serves to maintain the slave mentality in the black community and does not allow blacks as a whole to either recognize or overcome different methods of population control. Public Education also enslaves white children, but in methods that are somewhat different in application but similar in the outcome. Most people will never recognize that slavery still exists so long as racial conflict is made to be present in the minds of both black and white. This can be achieved by propaganda and literature. The idea of racism must be externally reinforced as much as possible in order for racial tensions to exist. Even when the idea of racism is internalized by both sides, it will still be maintained, and used as backup plan should they ever collectively challenge the authority of the elite.

The collapse of the US Industry will cause yet another paradigm shift. The elite do not seek to give up the power they have over owning both blacks and whites. This is reflected in staggeringly high Unemployment which is far more harmful to the black community than to the white, yet can be simply overcome by manipulating the statistic to suit the desires of the elite. Actual unemployment may be very high but there will be no revolution as long as people are told that things are getting better for them. Let them march and protest as long as they pay their taxes. Job scarcity will increase and qualifications for the jobs that do remain will seek to hire the most qualified people, which also serves the elite because most people will seek to increase their value to employers by taking out student loans for education, which both profit the elite as well as creating an entire generation of debt slaves. Those that do work will work harder to keep their jobs as well as increase their productivity in a pathetic effort to pay off their debts to the elite. They will be more obedient, more productive, and less likely to question their own internalized world views, which reduces the need for larger numbers of productive workers. It is simply more cost efficient. Ultimately, they will work to build their own chains of enslavement, and will finally be replaced when Artificial Intelligence replaces the mundane workers completely, which allows the elite to have 100% of the benefits. Then finally, the poor and useless eaters must all be eliminated.

This is exactly why "boys today are broken", because they really are. "Toxic Masculinity" is nothing more than a Mass Psychology phrase to continue the assault on the natural Male Identity. Destroy the identity, the install a new identity that serves the elite.

---

Personally, I do not believe I am racist. I phrased what I wrote above as if I were, so I expect to piss more than a few people off. Blacks are right to be pissed about the way the world is. Everyone should be pissed. Blacks are treated differently, and as a result, behave themselves differently. What I do hope is that understanding the minds of those who genuinely do have hatred in their hearts is to create the ability for everyone that has been damaged by their systems of population control to overcome the damage that has been done to all of us. The elite are the real enemies of humanity, and always have been.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

I hope that no one believes that I think any less of anyone because of the pigmentation of anyone's skin. Sadly, I fear there will be no reprisal against me for I genuinely doubt that even one single person will read this entire thing, nor William Lynch's letter.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 02-19-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

De Jesus Cruz was suckled by a society that wants men to be docile. What the $#@! is Schwartz talking about?

Toxic masculinity? What about toxic pussification?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hegalian Dialectic. Problem Reaction Solution. The solution is always one that benefits the elite. Just like SSRIs, Education, and Gun Violence. The solution in the way that it serves the elite will always end up making the problem worse. Their solution to the toxic male pussification is more toxic male pussification.

Men are the REAL THREAT to the elite. It is men that do the thinking, the fighting, and the dying. If men were able to think, based entirely on how they see themselves, they would understand who the real enemy is, and the elite would be ousted before I finished typing this sentence. By pussifying all men, they will fear the elite as they have been taught to never bite the hand that gives them welfare and controls their paychecks.

Belief, Money, Violence.

In this regard, it is a Divide and Conquer strategy, enacting control on the majority of men by manipulating and destroying their systems of self belief, and that allows a small group of authorized people to further control them with violence. Those that conduct violence on behalf of the elite can not be controlled directly by violence as the numbers of the elite need not be jeopardized when money and belief are much more effective tools.

When good men are fully pussified, they will not challenge the authority of the elite.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

And even though we insist on importing people that believe in female genital mutilation by the millions, in the name of diversity, we're, at the same time, supposed to believe that people that practice FGM are worse than Hitler, while turning a blind eye towards male genital mutilation by the millions.

And people wonder why I drink.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Wasn't becoming a bitch his malfunction?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not just a thing, various things are broken ever since Iraqi freedom revenge attack and bloodbath scenes in news and on TV. Or may be since adults started financing occupation of Palestinian boys. It isstrange as all those stand with our closest allies in holylands are supposed to be blessed by Him, not broken. Maybe human mind is not worthy enough understand His designs.

No they aren't. We just understand better, and technology has its ups and downs, as people do.

I think the idea that boys are broken stems from anti-liberty thinking that we all need to be the same. We aren't all the same, and we don't need to have the same expectations. And we should stop warehousing children to make standardizing the norm. Every child needs what Charlotte Mason (look her up) describes as "masterly inactivity." The freedom to learn from exploration is the key to learning.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Just in case you hadnt seen the thread, here. So yes, not just boys, but ALL CHILDREN are systematically being broken. As well as what I wrote above that no one even bothered to read.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Covered.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

First school shooter was a 16 year old girl - Jan 29, 1979

Most school shooters are boys, but there were more than a few female shooters. The media has made a conscious decision turn this into a "boys" thing.

I find it suspicious that the media wants to ignore the fact that 16 year old Brenda Spencer shot up a school in CA., on January 29, 1979. Spencer was the inspiration for the song I don't like Mondays by the Boomtown Rats. School shootings were unheard of at that time and it was sad and surprising to learn that this girl actually shot at younger kids and murdered two adults.

I remember hearing the reports and I can tell you what's changed since then - it's the media coverage!

The sensationalization and politicizing have turned a tragic occurrence into a thrill-packed, mass-media adventure that lasts a week or more! This kind of media response has only made shooting up a school more appealing to an unhappy kid looking for recognition! Internet, or no internet, this response well surpasses the 15 minutes of fame Andy Warhol spoke of.

Why do reporters feel it's necessary to point out the latest school shooting set a new record for number of people killed? Nothing like letting the next stupid kid know how many kills he should aspire to in order to become the next record holder! I have to wonder if the reason Cruz stopped shooting and went to McDonalds was simply because he was keeping count and was satisfied once he knew he'd surpassed the previous record.

The Brenda Spencer story was covered nationally, but for most of us it, it wasn't the lead story in newspapers or on television news. On the radio, the story was covered dryly, in a few sentences.

There wasn't 24/7 coverage with hand-wringing, anger-porn and a panel discussion every 15 minutes. I don't recall a single interview with a politician, student or victim's family. There were mentions from a politician or two about making guns illegal, but they soon got over it. After the first day or so, it was only mentioned when the trial started and ended, and then when she was sentenced - 25 years to life, I believe. She's already been turned down for parole a few times.

Found this collection of articles about the Spencer shootings from 1979 and there are plainly some similarities between her and many of these male shooters. (I don't know anything about the researcher, but there are dozens of articles here, and they're listed in chronological order and include source info.)

http://stevenwarranresearch.blogspot...n-spencer.html

ALSO, a recent story from Fox news about female shooters. Don't know how accurate their count is.
    Except for Spencer, I don't recall ever hearing of any of these women.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/04...-shooters.html
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-20-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Are boys 'broken'?
    Yup. and so are girls.

In this case,, and in the case of boys in general,, the instinct to be a natural protector/defender has been twisted and corrupted. It finds it's vent in bullying and war.

we are a bunch of broken toys
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Pipe down, sexist, cisgendered, oppressive, homophobic, $#@!lord.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Caught a minute of some media the other day. Don't remember the show. Apparently some feminist was calling for a ban on pornography, and one of the reasons was to "cure toxic masculinity".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Liberty and capitalism reward good behavior. Tyranny and socialism reward bad behavior. We used to have much more liberty and capitalism and less shootings. Now we have more tyranny and socialism and more shootings. Coincidence?