Thread: Mueller's Russia Indictments: Covering Up For The Deep State? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

Mueller's Russia Indictments: Covering Up For The Deep State? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ueMtEmdxFu87/
    (VIDEO - SPKOUT/BitChute is an alternative to YouTube)

Mueller's Russia Indictments: Covering Up For The Deep State?
    Video Monday, February 19, 2018 Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams
    Written by Daniel McAdams
    Thirteen Russians and three Russian entities have been indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and accused of interference in the 2016 US elections. They were not agents of the state, at least according to the indictment. They were private citizens. So why do it? Perhaps it was just a commercial "click-bait" venture? But one thing is sure: no one is talking about the FBI FISA deception or about the real foreign collusion in the election, which is the Hillary campaign collusion with "former" British spy Christopher Steele to produce information to undermine support for Donald Trump. It's a win-win for the deep state. Tune in to today's Liberty Report for more:
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...he-deep-state/
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...the-deep-state

Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most forget that same Mueller was instrumental in whitewashing 9/11 as FBI Director. Why anybody trusts him now is beyond me.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

There is no deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    There is no deep state.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The beginning was very interesting. Did anyone watch? Daniel mentioned that the whole 13 Russian indictment may have been lifted from a previous media report from Radio Free Europe.

Was this whole indictment mostly phony just like the infamous Steele Dossier? Did they do it again?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The beginning was very interesting. Did anyone watch? Daniel mentioned that the whole 13 Russian indictment may have been lifted from a previous media report from Radio Free Europe.

Was this whole indictment mostly phony just like the infamous Steele Dossier? Did they do it again?
    The RFE report translated - https://archive.fo/LBmx1

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    There is no deep state.
    Ron Paul has more experience in DC than you and he says there is a deep state, what makes you such an expert?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Lucky number 13 and those indicted (assuming they even exist) or doing the indicting will obviously never have to follow through on any of it since Russia does not extradite to the USA.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Lucky number 13 and those indicted (assuming they even exist) or doing the indicting will obviously never have to follow through on any of it since Russia does not extradite to the USA.
    The media will follow through. The media will keep talking about them until there aren't 13 Americans who remember Nunes' name. But the FBI still did more to 'rat$#@!' (as Nixon's hatchet boys called it) the last election than Russia could ever hope to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So, I managed to make it six and a half minutes in. And I heard him...

1. Say that the fact that these particular indictments don't allege collusion with Trump means there was none.

2. Say that these groups saying Clinton advocated Sharia Law for America was actually done in support of Clinton.

3. Talking slowly in words of two syllables or less, and pausing more often than an A.M.E. pastor, as though talking to third graders.

Does it get better? Does he ever stop insulting my intelligence? Because I can't take any more of that $#@!.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, I managed to make it six and a half minutes in. And I heard him...

1. Say that the fact that these particular indictments don't allege collusion with Trump means there was none.
    Pretty sure he was editorializing when he said there was none and you are mixing things up.

2. Say that these groups saying Clinton advocated Sharia Law for America was actually done in support of Clinton.
    He did not say THAT, what he said was that some of the trolls were pro-black lives matter, some were pro-Clinton, some were pro-Bernie, they were trolls from all over the political spectrum, including pro-Trump. What he said was that Russia is trying to help divide and conquer, but the left is doing more towards than end than the Russians.

3. Talking slowly in words of two syllables or less, and pausing more often than an A.M.E. pastor, as though talking to third graders.
    Uh huh You mean when he was READING THE INDICTMENT ITSELF?? He doesn't choose the words lol he just reads them..

Nice try.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-21-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Pretty sure he was editorializing when he said there was none and you are mixing things up.
    I said he offered the fact that the indictments didn't say Trump was involved as proof Trump wasn't involved. Which is editorializing, yes. And is also stupid.

He did not say THAT, what he said was that some of the trolls were pro-black lives matter, some were pro-Clinton, some were pro-Bernie, they were trolls from all over the political spectrum, including pro-Trump. What he said was that Russia is trying to help divide and conquer, but the left is doing more towards than end than the Russians.
    Ah, but he did say that. Rewrite him to make him sound rational all you want. It's too late, you posted the video of him saying what he said.

Uh huh You mean when he was READING THE INDICTMENT ITSELF?? He doesn't choose the words lol he just reads them..

Nice try.
    He can't read the indictment in words of two syllables or less, at a third grade level. Nice try yourself.

I said he offered the fact that the indictments didn't say Trump was involved as proof Trump wasn't involved. Which is editorializing, yes. And is also stupid.
    I disagree with your assessment. I say he believes Trump wasn't involved, and used the indictment as further evidence as opposed to proof. I listen to him a lot more than you, I've listened to him for probably dozens of hours, you've listened to him for 6 minutes..

Ah, but he did say that. Rewrite him to make him sound rational all you want. It's too late, you posted the video of him saying what he said.
    I recall him saying exactly that, I don't recall him saying what you said AT ALL.

He can't read the indictment in words of two syllables or less, at a third grade level. Nice try yourself.
    He wasn't talking like you said he was unless he was reading the indictment. I skimmed through the video, whenever he started doing that he was reading the indictment.

You are overly judgmental and make silly posts that lack depth.

You are overly judgmental...
    You post this garbage before a discriminating audience, then accuse us of discrimination.

Very SJW of you. Or, at least, it's some brand or another of passive aggression.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You post this garbage before a discriminating audience, then accuse us of discrimination.

Very SJW of you. Or, at least, it's some brand or another of passive aggression.
    Mike Cernovich is awesome, he is an attorney and is much smarter than you are. You're being completely ridiculous and none of your complaints have any merit to them.

Mike Cernovich is awesome, he is an attorney and is much smarter than you are. You're being completely ridiculous and none of your complaints have any merit to them.
    He can be smarter than me and still insult my intelligence. And you say my comments are without merit, but I don't see any of the smart people around here helping you defend that tripe.

One interesting thing Cernovich says is that it would be interesting if other countries started suing the US for our involvement in trolling their social media during election time.

He can be smarter than me and still insult my intelligence. And you say my comments are without merit, but I don't see any of the smart people around here helping you defend that tripe.
    I'm not here for a popularity contest, I'm here to do what is right. And Cerno gets it right, he gets good scoops and has a lot of good insider info.

You admitted you've only listened to him for 6 minutes. You know nothing about him. And considering the internet is full of lies about him, I don't expect you to really ever know much about him that is actually true.

One interesting thing Cernovich says is that it would be interesting if other countries started suing the US for our involvement in trolling their social media during election time.
    And where would you suggest they file? The small claims court in Kalamazoo?

You admitted you've only listened to him for 6 minutes. You know nothing about him.
    All I commented on was within that six minutes. And I didn't need to know jack about him to determine that six minutes was full of $#@!.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-21-2018 at 06:04 PM.

And where would you suggest they file? The small claims court in Kalamazoo?
    What is our government doing to the 13 Russians?

What is our government doing to the 13 Russians?
    Please tell me it's suing them. Please, please tell me it's suing them--and keep a straight face when you do it.

Sorry Dannno, Cerno sucked.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.