Thread: Happy President's Day . . .

Jan2017

Happy President's Day . . .

So what do you think Trump does today for President's Day . . .

Something presidential like a round of golf, or, blow something up (?)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How bout a round of blow? no wait... that was barry...

We used to celebrate both Lincoln Day on the 12th and Washington day on the 22nd. The post office wanted another long weekend, and they weren't going to do an Obama day, so we got President's day, another fluid day for people to make it whatever they want and the Post Office is closed.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

which one was the happy one?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    We used to celebrate both Lincoln Day on the 12th and Washington day on the 22nd. The post office wanted another long weekend, and they weren't going to do an Obama day, so we got President's day, another fluid day for people to make it whatever they want and the Post Office is closed.
    Presidents day is a fake holiday, I don't even think people with real jobs get it off.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Presidents day is a fake holiday, I don't even think people with real jobs get it off.
    No , only postmen , bank employees and govt workers .

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    How bout a round of blow? no wait... that was barry...
    lol - but should you get repped positive for 'dat (?) being too funny

In reality, . . . does the 45th president get to make the call on the hit for Rybicki
    jus' wonderin' how this plays out now that the complete Clinton45 scheme is fully unraveled and revealed (?)

Will the assassin's visit to a former FBI Chief of Staff be enough (?) to get Strozk and Page and the Ohr family to come clean ?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-21-2018 at 09:11 PM. Reason: spellin'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read Filmer for Presidents Day:

There is nothing more uncertain than the People; their Opinions are as variable and sudden as Tempests; there is neither Truth nor Judgment in them; they are not led by Wisdom to judg of any thing, but by Violence and Rashness; nor put they any Difference between things True and False. After the manner of Cattel, they follow the Herd that goes before; they have a Custom always to favour the Worst and Weakest; they are most prone to Suspitions, and use to Condemn men for Guilty upon any false Suggestion; they are apt to believe all News, especially if it be sorrowful; and like Fame, they make it more in the Believing; when there is no Author, they fear those Evils which themselves have seigned; they are most desirous of New Stirrs and Changes, and are Enemies to Quiet and Rest; Whatsoever is Giddy or Head-strong, they account Man-like and Couragious; but whatsoever is Modest or Provident, seems sluggish; each Man hath a Care of his Particular, and thinks basely of the Common Good; they look upon Approaching Mischiefs as they do upon Thunder, only every Man wisheth it may not touch his own Person; it is the Nature of them, they must Serve basely, or Domineer proudly; for they know no Mean.
    Pardon me for my unbelief, Mr President.

Jan2017

Should Trump45 just go ahead and order - an executive order mind you - the hit on Rybicki (?) Jus' wonderin' how this plays . . .
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-21-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Jan2017

Trump45 faces the same challenges as Eisenhower in . . . about 1953. eh ?
    Doomsday Clock - a decision by a separate entity from governmental authority - calls it two minutes to midnight, currently as well.

What to do . . . call a Snow Falcon (?) like Ike had to do, and be ok when Rooskies bury him in a cemetery outside Moscow (?) - based on best available information, fwiw.
    Don't bother internet searches about the 1954 snow falcon - it's been wiped off the 'cyberspaces" as clean as Hillary's arsehole, fwiw.