Thread: States move to make bitcoin a tax payment option

States move to make bitcoin a tax payment option

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya , no thanks. If I had to pay a tax bill I would write a check . I would not pay it in gold , bitcoin etc

You make payment on Monday at 8:30am BTC 10,000 USD but payment not processed until Thursday at 2:20pm BTC $7500. Did you pay your taxes or are you way short because BTC value declined during processing period?

It's the same payment option as a credit card. The tax is still paid in dollars, not crypto. The conditioning for cashless takes another step...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's the same payment option as a credit card. The tax is still paid in dollars, not crypto. The conditioning for cashless takes another step...
    it is a start.

soon governments will horde the Bitcoins they get. Good money driving out bad money.

competing currencies.... hahahah

stop crying. Embrace competing currencies. If Bitcoin is a cashless attack... promote Monero.

create your own crypto and start using it in your community.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    You make payment on Monday at 8:30am BTC 10,000 USD but payment not processed until Thursday at 2:20pm BTC $7500. Did you pay your taxes or are you way short because BTC value declined during processing period?
    Ten percent penalty probably on property tax .

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It is actually worse than a credit card . If I pay a tax bill with a credit card I can always call and cancel it the next day if I change my mind . Or I can pay the tax bill with the credit card and file bankruptcy on it . You cannot though file bankruptcy on the tax bill . There would be zero advantage in ever paying a tax bill in crypto . It would just be the govt.'s way of testing to see who is holding .

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    it is a start.

soon governments will horde the Bitcoins they get. Good money driving out bad money.

competing currencies.... hahahah

stop crying. Embrace competing currencies. If Bitcoin is a cashless attack... promote Monero.

create your own crypto and start using it in your community.

I'm not often left speechless but wow, way to post a reply that literally missed the entire point of my post.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stealing BitCoin (etc) is theft.

Do you value something? Government mob will steal it.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE