Thread: Injun’s ancestors celebrate New Years accused of racism

Injun’s ancestors celebrate New Years accused of racism

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8213471.html

A comic performance on China’s biggest New Year variety show has caused widespread outrage after a Chinese actor appeared in blackface make-up, leading to accusations of racism.
    Aired on Chinese television network CCTV, the sketch was part of the Spring Festival Gala which is said to be the world’s most watched television programme with up to 800 million viewers.
    The performance was intended to shine a positive light on the relationship between Africa and China – but many have called it inappropriate and “embarrassing”.

Juleswin lodges complaint.

Last edited by Danke; 02-16-2018 at 11:51 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would need to read Jules complaint before I can summarize . If I read between the lines I should be able to determine if he is racist to chinamen and Indians. Happy New Year .

I honestly think 1 billion Red Chinese don't give a flying $#@! about our colored cousins and their constant grievances and complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I honestly think 1 billion Red Chinese don't give a flying $#@! about our colored cousins and their constant grievances and complaints.
    I see eye to eye with them on this issue.

Ya , I do not think the chinese care .

Who the hell wants a detergent that stains everything yellow?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Who the hell wants a detergent that stains everything yellow?
    Whole thing is a joke , in china only one percenters have washing machines .