Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI fails to act on intel in school shooting

The problem is that public schools and college campuses are not enough like a supermax prison. We will get there eventually though.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Other mass shooters and terrorists were similarly on the FBI’s radar — or should have been — before they carried out their deadly attacks.

The FBI Keeps Missing Mass Shooters Before It’s Too Late

I believe they call this criminal negligence.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post

This was how it all began. I remember, the day. A few years later, they ended corporal punishment in the schools and in the home. Then a few years after that ,when the kids were out of control, big pharm began producing drugs like Ritalin and labeling kids with ADD. Then came the SSRI's and Columbine.
    Kids are drugged by Big Pharma and the health care institutions/providers from doctors to nurse practitioners. . .
    No one should be ok/complacent about their dangerous drugs -
    either the over-the-counter ones like tylenol with serious, deadly hepatotoxicity
    to supposed serotonin drugs that "science" acknowledges are not really fully known mechanisms and biokinetics
    of how they act - just that they "work" - bullsh!t
    Give the kids regular vitamin D supplement for "serotonin" type actions, if they can't get or tolerate whole milk, fer' Chris' sake !
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-16-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Kids are drugged by Big Pharma and the health care institutions/providers from doctors to nurse practitioners. . .
    No one should be ok/complacent about their dangerous drugs -
    either the over-the-counter ones like tylenol with serious, deadly hepatotoxicity
    to supposed serotonin drugs that "science" acknowledges are not really fully known mechanisms and biokinetics
    of how they act - just that they "work" - bullsh!t
    Give the kids regular vitamin D supplement for "serotonin" supplements, if they can't get it from whole milk, fer' Chris' sake !
    You want me to act responsible?!

Typical FBI. All the more reason it needs to be abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Typical FBI. All the more reason it needs to be abolished.
    You don't understand. We didn't have enough money. If we only could do a cover-up like we asked for, everything would have been fine.

More incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We should arrest anybody making any sort of threat against anybody. Can't be too careful. They might actually do something.
    Couldn't agree more.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    Yep . . . start with bullying that leads to suicide, like HRC's 6 months of tormenting Vince Foster in 1993.

One more thing to keep in mind is that the FBI spies on you and me. They keep looking for something they don't recognize when it walks right up and bites them on the nose.
    #NashvilleStrong

The FBI doesn’t need to trample on his rights, just divert man power to monitor such individuals instead of going towards wild goose chases in the partisan election probe.

prevention is worth a pound of cure
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The FBI doesn’t need to trample on his rights, just divert man power to monitor such individuals instead of going towards wild goose chases in the partisan election probe.

prevention is worth a pound of cure
    It's a local issue, their only job was to alert the local police and let them deal with him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's a local issue, their only job was to alert the local police and let them deal with him.
    Alert them? He had like 39 visits from the police already.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Those were to his neighbor. Let's stick with the facts.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    One more thing to keep in mind is that the FBI spies on you and me. They keep looking for something they don't recognize when it walks right up and bites them on the nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Those were to his neighbor. Let's stick with the facts.
    They also just make sh!t up as well . . . the Federal Bureau of Incompetence is like a "lost dog"

They also just make sh!t up as well . . . the Federal Bureau of Incompetence is like a "lost dog"
    It's as if they don't like the silver platter on which the evidence is handed to them.
    #NashvilleStrong

The FBI wouldn't know that when they received the report, they would have a duty to place a call to the local officials and rely the information, after that the feds would have no business being involved with a local homicide threat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's as if they don't like the silver platter on which the evidence is handed to them.
    We have a much better understanding of the situation than an average citizen could possibly have.

Jan2017

The made-up "intel' "dossiers" "texts" of all, are such an info overload, the silver platter is buried under all the horsesh!t
    and the real platter is never visible.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have a much better understanding of the situation than an average citizen could possibly have.
    Tell that to the average citizens who will be buring their dead loved ones this week.
    #NashvilleStrong

Tell that to the average citizens who will be buring their dead loved ones this week.
    Keeping the country safe is not without risks.

Jan2017

The FBI wouldn't know that when they received the report, they would have a duty to place a call to the local officials and rely the information, after that the feds would have no business being involved with a local homicide threat.
    The "duty" to contact local authority . . . meh, easily mucked up
    inside all sorts of interstate or international activities embeded within a "local homicide threat"
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-16-2018 at 10:28 PM.

All sorts of interstate or international activities embed within a "local homicide threat" . . .
    Perhaps, but they still need probable cause for a federal crime to get involved.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Keeping the country safe is not without risks.
    And the FBI will defend America to the last citizen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

Perhaps, but they still need probable cause for a federal crime to get involved.
    Probable cause . . . ok here there are dead bodies.
    Probable cause for some interstate connection may happen more than they'd let on, and gets beyond skill set of local authority to investigate across state lines.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-16-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Probable cause . . . ok here there are dead bodies.
    That's probable cause for homicide, a local matter, show me probable cause for a federal crime and the FBI can stick it's nose in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They were there after the fact.
    #NashvilleStrong

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

NY Times headline this Saturday february 17, 2018 reads simply

Warned About Suspect, FBI Didn't Act

"tip from someone last month that Cruz said sometin' about committing a school shooting"

"Said" . . . = hearsay ?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-17-2018 at 07:58 AM.

They didn't need probably cause to get involved in the 2016 presidential election.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They didn't need probably cause to get involved in the 2016 presidential election.
    Clinton crime syndicate has produced enough dead bodies and some cold cases -
    no statute of limitations on murder and conspiracy to murder by the Clintons administration and First Lady for sure.

Clinton crime syndicate has produced enough dead bodies and some cold cases -
    no statute of limitations on murder and conspiracy to murder by the Clintons administration and First Lady for sure.
    Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions of government,
    Trump’s elevation of a cadre of current and retired generals marks a striking departure for a country that for generations has positioned civilian leaders above and apart from the military.

“This is the only time in modern presidential history when we’ve had a small number of people from the uniformed world hold this much influence over the chief executive,” said John E. McLaughlin, a former acting director of the CIA who served in seven administrations. “They are right now playing an extraordinary role.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast