Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of defrauding the U.S. governt

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    you can't have an idiot at the helm of the biggest military in the world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Face saving move. There had to be an indictment somewhere somehow relating to Russia and the campaign.

Americans should be outraged and call for a complete top to bottom reset of all of the DOJ and all investigative branches of government.

But, that will never happen. The sad truth is that is not out of the realm of possibility that 13 Russians used a few well placed memes to wreck the political discourse in this country. So sad.

Americans won't see it as an insult, nope. It will be vindication for many and a simple joke for most. Laugh out loud moment for our American culture for sure. The skit is writing itself for out late night comedians, and most people laughing won't realize the joke is still on them.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, that's clever. Blame it on the Russians. It was never Clinton, Obama, Kerry, or anyone who actually did it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Oh, that's clever. Blame it on the Russians. It was never Clinton, Obama, Kerry, or anyone who actually did it.

John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering
    https://truepundit.com/obamas-secret...ion-tampering/

Highlights From Rosenstein's Press Conference
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ess-conference
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-16-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering
    https://truepundit.com/obamas-secret...ion-tampering/

Highlights From Rosenstein's Press Conference
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ess-conference
    Oops!
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

just so everybody knows, my cell is safe

It seems like the implications of this indictment have been lost on everyone in the media. What are the actual crimes that were committed here? Mueller and friends are essentially making speech a crime, if it relates to politics and is done by a Russian. What if it is done by someone else?

When will this be applied to the average American? It should be obvious that this is a major step down the road of making certain political speech illegal. This is an attack on the First Amendment.

"Sowing discord" is now a crime? Will they be shutting down CNN and arresting Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow? How about all of the George Soros funded propaganda and troll networks?

Today, it's "Russians". Who will be next?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I had to look, its like when you are on the highway and you are stuck in traffic because someone got in a wreck and you have to look at the mess. If this is what the rest of the MSM is playing then we are $#@!ed, they are going after Russia and using this election hack narrative fake news to hypnotize people into hating Russia when our Federal government was complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I had to look, its like when you are on the highway and you are stuck in traffic because someone got in a wreck and you have to look at the mess. If this is what the rest of the MSM is playing then we are $#@!ed, they are going after Russia and using this election hack narrative fake news to hypnotize people into hating Russia when our Federal government was complicit.

You are right, that report is probably common. You have to like how they slipped in that the Russians hacked the DNC as if it was part of this indictment. It is not part of the indictment, and AFAIK, has never been proven.

And then they have the gall to claim that somehow the use of hashtags on Twitter was due to these Russians! Yeah right, Russians created and promoted the hashtag #Trump2016. The utter ridiculousness of a claim like that is only exceeded by the straight faces and serious tones they use when pushing this crap.

The entire media is going wth the neoconservative agenda on this. All sides are using this to fear monger about Russia. There is no counter-argument.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't know this, but Lafayette has a Russian community. I met a painter who's also an acrobat. I suspect it was him who rigged the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    just so everybody knows, my cell is safe
    Good, we wouldn't want you to be able to escape.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 02-17-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It seems like the implications of this indictment have been lost on everyone in the media. What are the actual crimes that were committed here? Mueller and friends are essentially making speech a crime, if it relates to politics and is done by a Russian. What if it is done by someone else?

When will this be applied to the average American? It should be obvious that this is a major step down the road of making certain political speech illegal. This is an attack on the First Amendment.

"Sowing discord" is now a crime? Will they be shutting down CNN and arresting Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow? How about all of the George Soros funded propaganda and troll networks?

The media is outraged because they're losing their long-held monopoly on misinforming the public. They're screaming about Russians now, but ultimately, what they want is a censored internet that is unable to interfere with their own plans.

Where do I begin...
    as usual there's too much to tell...

Gumshoe George has been drilling down on the 13 named defendants:
    (and saying they're NOT (all) 'just' trolls.)

YEVGENIY VIKTOROVICH PRIGOZHIN
    MIKHAIL IVANOVICH BYSTROV
    MIKHAIL LEONIDOVICH BURCHIK
    SERGEY PAVLOVICH POLOZOV
    ROBERT SERGEYEVICH BOVDA
    DZHEYKHUN NASIMI OGLY ASLANOV A/K/A JAYHOON ASLANOV A/K/A JAY ASLANOV
    VADIM VLADIMIROVICH PODKOPAEV
    GLEB IGOREVICH V ASILCHENKO
    VLADIMIR VENKOV

and

IRINA VIKTOROVNA KAVERZINA
    ALEKSANDRA YURYEVNA KRYLOVA
    ANNA VLADISLAVOVNA BOGACHEVA
    MARIA ANATOLYEVNA BOVDA A/K/A MARIA ANATOL YEVNA BELYAEVA

Specifically Krylova in Michigan... also Bodacheva
    I'll update if anything substantial comes up.

you can review his twitter https://twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-17-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The media is outraged because they're losing their long-held monopoly on misinforming the public. They're screaming about Russians now, but ultimately, what they want is a censored internet that is unable to interfere with their own plans.
    On Fox, the propagandists were calling for Facebook, Twitter, etc to put in place "proper controls" on users. At least they weren't openly demanding government action yet. Of course this plays directly into Zuckerberg's hand. He has wanted strict controls and verification on all users for some time. He won't do it on Facebook because it might hurt business, so he will push for internet wide identity verification. Every user of the internet must be registered and verified by the government.

It won't stop Russians or other trolls from doing their thing, but it will stifle the free speech of honest Americans. Ask a citizen of China or North Korea, and they will tell you how it works. You just don't criticize the government or establishment at any time. It's just not done. An IRS audit is the mildest thing that might happen.

https://twitter.com/robjective/statu...80123885613056

https://twitter.com/robjective/statu...80122950234112

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Walking through the Mueller indictments in the original PDF-legalease format
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...078835200.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I didn't know this, but Lafayette has a Russian community. I met a painter who's also an acrobat. I suspect it was him who rigged the elections.
    Wait. . . Mcmaster said it was "incontrovertible". . . so dude. . . you don't have to be suspicious, it was him

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Wait. . . Mcmaster said it was "incontrovertible". . . so dude. . . you don't have to be suspicious, it was him
    Of course!

Why didn't I see it all before?

On Fox, the propagandists were calling for Facebook, Twitter, etc to put in place "proper controls" on users. At least they weren't openly demanding government action yet. Of course this plays directly into Zuckerberg's hand. He has wanted strict controls and verification on all users for some time. He won't do it on Facebook because it might hurt business, so he will push for internet wide identity verification. Every user of the internet must be registered and verified by the government.

It won't stop Russians or other trolls from doing their thing, but it will stifle the free speech of honest Americans. Ask a citizen of China or North Korea, and they will tell you how it works. You just don't criticize the government or establishment at any time. It's just not done. An IRS audit is the mildest thing that might happen.
    Look Russians are spamming anti govt message. CENSOR for national security of course! Their fake news narrative backfired on them for censorship now they have their new boogie man. The real goal is to gain complete control of the internet. The time for them to exert control over the net was late 90s. I think they are trying to shut the barn door after all the animals have escaped.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

In 1977, Carl Bernstein reported that the CIA recruited many journalists (also foreign) to gather information. They were also fed information (including false) by the CIA, to be published or passed through to for example politicians.
    Even before the CIA was established, many journalists who covered World War II were close to people in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the wartime predecessor of the CIA.

Several executives cooperated with the CIA: Williarn Paley of CBS, Henry Luce of Tirne Inc., Arthur Hays Sulzberger of the New York Times, Barry Bingham Sr. of the LouisviIle Courier‑Journal, and James Copley of the Copley News Service.
    Other “news” organizations that cooperated with the CIA include: ABC, NBC, Associated Press (AP), United Press International, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps‑Howard, Newsweek, Mutual Broadcasting System, Miami Herald and the Saturday Evening Post and New York Herald‑Tribune.

Carl Bernstein also named the following US journalists as CIA assets: Joseph Alsop, Stewart Alsop, Jerry O’Leary, and Hal Hendrix: http://carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php
    (archived here: http://archive.is/rZpqr)

I´m just glad that in 2016, it´s the Russians, but not a single American willingly participated in a scheme to alter the 2016 elections.
    It´s also very, very reassuring that special cover-up artist Muller found that they failed in changing the outcome of the 2016 elections…

I guess that we can all rest assured if the government can completely invade everybody’s privacy and censorship is complete!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

PESKOV ON MUELLER'S REPORT: IT SAYS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL RUSSIAN CITIZENS, THERE ARE NO AND CANNOT BE ANY INDICATORS OF RUSSIAN STATE'S INTERFERENCE IN U.S. ELECTIONS IN IT.

Russian senators list 100 examples of US meddling in foreign nations’ affairs
    https://www.rt.com/politics/419231-p...joins-russian/

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-19-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Dissenters. Who else?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Dissenters. Who else?
    It has always been a crime they just usually silence them through non official means. Maybe they'll break a few ribs or a leg to give them a message, shoot a few warning shots.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Where do I begin...
    as usual there's too much to tell...

Gumshoe George has been drilling down on the 13 named defendants:
    (and saying they're NOT (all) 'just' trolls.)

YEVGENIY VIKTOROVICH PRIGOZHIN
    MIKHAIL IVANOVICH BYSTROV
    MIKHAIL LEONIDOVICH BURCHIK
    SERGEY PAVLOVICH POLOZOV
    ROBERT SERGEYEVICH BOVDA
    DZHEYKHUN NASIMI OGLY ASLANOV A/K/A JAYHOON ASLANOV A/K/A JAY ASLANOV
    VADIM VLADIMIROVICH PODKOPAEV
    GLEB IGOREVICH V ASILCHENKO
    VLADIMIR VENKOV

and

IRINA VIKTOROVNA KAVERZINA
    ALEKSANDRA YURYEVNA KRYLOVA
    ANNA VLADISLAVOVNA BOGACHEVA
    MARIA ANATOLYEVNA BOVDA A/K/A MARIA ANATOL YEVNA BELYAEVA

Specifically Krylova in Michigan... also Bodacheva
    I'll update if anything substantial comes up.

you can review his twitter https://twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en

George draws attention to 2 of the (above) named defendants being 'involved' in a KNOWN 2014 'toxic release' incident
    also
    (earlier) explores the 'lawless' smuggling potential of Drilling Rigs beyond the 12 mile 'limit' of US jurisdiction/Coast Guard

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-19-2018 at 10:39 AM.

I agree. It's highly annoying that the media is using words like "hacked", "tampered" and "stole" to describe this. Were votes tampered with? Were election computers hacked into?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Dissenters. Who else?
    Anybody having a clue? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...an-with-a-clue

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY):

This dude thinks internet trolling was "equivalent" to Pearl Harbor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast