Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Never knew where the meaning came from. Not a chess player at all, my dad tried to teach me how to play once and I swear it was harder than physical chemistry. But thanks for the trivia info

Yeah, chess is one of those games they dub Easy to learn, but hard to master. I don't play much either. It's just too many variables, so it's like work to me. My wife can take me out in a minimum number of moves.

It's funny though, because she doesn't like this really old game called Broadside. I find Broadside style slightly similar to chess, but she swears she does not understand the game. I like Upwords (Scrabble) because you think, but you can exhaust the variables much easier. I still lose 3 of 4 games, but find it more enjoyable.

Mastermind
    is a thinking game that'll make you go "Damn!" when your losing ass can't figure it out.

Ever play TiGo? It's a version of the old Chinese game called Go. It's similar to Broadside in that each side has different pieces, and therefore, different strengths. It's 4 tigers versus 20 goats. The object for the tigers is to jump all 20 goats. The object for the goats is to surround all 4 tigers. Different from chess in that sense.

Okay, so I sort a got off track, but there's some trivia in these old nostalgia games. Plus, it relates to the thread in the my mother-in-law is going to live with us. She has a visa from half way around the world. She doesn't speak much English, so these games actually give me an idea for an activity.

So, I should be the most sympathetic character on this thread right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    RPFers know women don't bring any value to a partnership. Yeah, we get it.
    Name one positive thing an American woman is expected, in 2018, to bring to a relationship.

If you go down the historical list of female contributions to marriage, all of them have been eviscerated, from virtue and fidelity to motherhood to honoring of oaths and more and more and more. AF is 100% correct when he calls this one-sided situation out for what is is.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This could be a gag, or trolling, since the author is anonymous.

At any rate, it's for sale: a handbook for woemen instructing how to make accusations stick, regardless of truth, in order to destroy a man's career, reputation and standing.

Instead of bitching at me ladies, for doing nothing more than offering practical advice to protect from such attacks, why don't you track down and expose that person, who is making money off of instructing people how to rig the legal and media system to destroy men's lives.

How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook Paperback – February 7, 2018

https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-M.../dp/099982032X

A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.
    https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-M.../dp/099982032X

The reviews are quite telling about this piece of trash book.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Name one positive thing an American woman is expected, in 2018, to bring to a relationship.

If you go down the historical list of female contributions to marriage, all of them have been eviscerated, from virtue and fidelity to motherhood to honoring of oaths and more and more and more. AF is 100% correct when he calls this one-sided situation out for what is is.
    Not only that, but the male's roles has been reduced to mocking scorn, derision or outright ignored.

Use pop culture and teevee as a mirror.

Compare the roles of a "traditional" father figure in say "Father Knows Best" or "My Three Sons" to, say, "Everybody Loves Raymond" or "King of Queens".

Weak, whining, bumbling man-boys are what is presented now, that if not for the ever suffering strong, smart, proud wife, would not have the wits to tie their shoes in the morning, the message always flashing in the background, whether overt or in the shadows: "Why is she hanging around him? She'd be so much better off on her own. You go Girl!"

Not only that, but the male's roles has been reduced to mocking scorn, derision or outright ignored.

Compare the roles of a "traditional" father figure in say "Father Knows Best" or "My Three Sons" to, say, "Everybody Loves Raymond" or "King of Queens".

Weak, whining, bumbling man-boys are what is presented now, that if not for the ever suffering strong, smart, proud wife, would not have the wits to tie their shoes in the morning, the message always flashing in the background, whether overt or in the shadows: "Why is she hanging around him? She'd be so much better off on her own. You go Girl!"

This 2007 CBS story starts off that way and points exactly to the shows you mention; however, they seem to play it off in the end. The 10 minute clip is probably long for a discussion forum, but I think you will be interested. This guy's Youtube comment in part II of the video makes some good points:

saint strawman says:

Very sneaky how CBS hides the truth about this being Cultural Marxism. Hollywood doesn't portray fathers as idiots by mere coincidence, it's social engineering. They do this to brainwash the public into discrediting the father so he's no longer valued in the family and the women & children are cut lose from a strong male authority, and they're left vulnerable to be controlled by the state.

The purpose of feminism is to marry women to the state, and use them to control the men. That's why the liberal Jews in Hollywood bash fathers so much, to engineer society into hating men. If there's a strong husband/father in the picture, western values are passed on. But with the father out of the way, the Marxist elite can easily brainwash women & indoctrinate children without a wise man in the way to stop them.

Don't believe me, then research Cultural Marxism for yourself. Feminism is a communist agenda & commies control the mainstream media. It's ultimately a satanic Illuminati agenda, but that's too deep for the average man. Featherlessness also contributes to the rise in atheism, which makes the elite able to operate freely without Christian opposition. If you've ever wondered how we ever got into this insane liberal mess, it's because society lacks fathers & Hollywood has very much to do with it, make no mistake. Never underestimate the mind control power of the media.

Media's portrayal of Fathers - Part1

Media's portrayal of Fathers - Part2

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So much irony in this statement....

I don't think it's a conspiracy. Women watch more television than men (outside of sports), and control the majority of household spending. The shows that demean men attract women which subsequently attracts sponsors.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Both partners were expected to bring fidelity, but only the female was derided for being less than virtuous. Screw anyone who wants to go back to that.

I think Donna is right. Ya'll need to step away from the internet and go back out into the real world. The media is lying to you. Women are still expected to raise the kids, and men are still expected to provide income. Yet it seems the biggest crying I hear from the testeronic minority is about income.

Marriage has always been about income. The whole "romantic tale with a happy ending" is legend.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I don't think it's a conspiracy. Women watch more television than men (outside of sports), and control the majority of household spending. The shows that demean men attract women which subsequently attracts sponsors.
    No, I don't think there is vast "conspiracy" afoot, you're right, it's just playing to their customer base.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth, Angela.

There are both men and women who bitch and antagonize people over nothing. There are both men and women who are stoic when their relationships would be better if they were squeakier wheels.

This whole battle if the sexes in these threads is a bunch of people getting defensive for no reason, and who ought to be more secure. There's a serious conversation to be had here, but it can't be had because everyone's triggered.

There are forces trying to destroy the nuclear family, and they are doing it the easiest and most obvious way--by encouraging bitches to be bitches, and by giving commitment-challenged boys more and more reason to be cowardly.

And that should end this thread. But it won't, because The Battle of The Sexes is eternal.

I think this is a thoughtful post, especially the last line as a springboard. There is obviously structural change over the past few decades, but how much of this is just men and women arguing age-old things because of biological differences?

Both partners were expected to bring fidelity, but only the female was derided for being less than virtuous. Screw anyone who wants to go back to that.
    I'm positive I have never said that fidelity from both partners is not to be expected and deserved.

I think Donna is right.
    Holy $#@!, I thought that was an earthquake...

Ya'll need to step away from the internet and go back out into the real world. The media is lying to you. Women are still expected to raise the kids, and men are still expected to provide income. Yet it seems the biggest crying I hear from the testeronic minority is about income.
    What makes you think I don't see this and deal with this in the "real world" every day? The job title I carry also assumes "counselor" as a collateral duty.

Marriage has always been about income. The whole "romantic tale with a happy ending" is legend.
    Can't argue that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Yeah, that's true of most families I think. My pop watches the news, or old movies, that's about it.

Even in cartoons though, father's are either absent or bumbling. Morty's dad in Rick & Morty is a pussy, but he's got one character arc where he's slowly becoming a good husband.

Marriage has always been about income.

That’s why you are such a happy woman...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I mostly watch ballgames and old movies on tee vee, but see these ads for current TV shows and new movies that seem to play up the dysfunction angle. How many ads do you see where characters break out of America's ordered and safety mode, only to become bad ass want-to-be cynics? Is that a sign of the times, or has dysfunction always been funny? Women and women parents aren't always portrayed in the best light either.

And I don't see all these media portrayals as being totally monolithic in a shift. The Honeymooners is, arguably, the best comedy of all-time, but Ralph and Ed often played dunderheads to their more apparently sensible wives. Homer Simpson is a dunce compared to Marge, but I used to ROTFL the first few years of that show. Archie Bunker was often portrayed as weak and foolish, but liberal Norman Lear made sure liberal character Meathead got his share of jabs. Maybe those are exceptions, or it's not a total tidal wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That’s why you are such a happy woman...
    I am a very happy person. I'm human, meaning we all have our struggles, but I'm generally a "glass half full!" kind of gal. Case in point - my husband's stroke. I can be sad about the limitations he faces, or I can be happy that still he walks and talks.

Two things that people say to me in real life on a pretty regular basis are, "you're always so optimistic" and "you're got such a big heart."

I am pretty comfortable in my skin. Life gets easier after you stop giving a crap what other people think. Unless that person has a badge that is.

After he ad the stroke, I went back to work. I took a job that paid less than I usually earn because I can't leave him alone for long stretches. I work nights after he goes to bed.

I spend the days helping him run the second-hand store because he can't be here by himself. I live on about 5 hours of sleep a night. I work 7 days a week. When I take vacation days, it's to take him to the doctor.

Any of you clowns would be lucky to me partnered with me, because I would always have your back. Not my fault if you chose poorly.
    Last edited by angelatc; 02-17-2018 at 10:36 AM.

I am a very happy person. I'm human, meaning we all have our struggles, but I'm generally a "glass half full!" kind of gal...

Two things that people say to me in real life on a pretty regular basis are, "you're always so optimistic" and "you're got such a big heart."

Lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was 60 here Thurs and rained about four inches , it is snowing today and supposed to be partly sunny and 50 tomorrow . Mrs O is busy out spending some of my income having lunch with her sisters and female cousins ( they do it once a month ) , I am cooking sausage and hash drowns for breakfast and later today I have to get back to my Fairey Tale and take Mrs O out for dinner . I am completely happy . Danke on the other hand is probably having Scotch , a granola bar and wondering about all that hair he is losing to the shower drain . No fairy tale for him today , LOL .

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Society is deranged. I don't entirely blame the women. They have been infected with a noxious form of propaganda.

I can give you at least two . here is one , Childbirth .

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Where did you get that DamianTV hates women? Take it easy with the ad hominem attacks...
    Thanks for that!

I don't hate women. I don't hate anyone for what they are. I don't hate cops either.

There are things I do absolutely hate tho. The things I hate are almost entirely choice based behaviors. Still, when I stop and try to dig deeper, observing said behaviors leads me to understand why people do those things despite still pissing me off. Like graffiti, or publicly dumping large volumes of trash behind my house. I now have an abandoned boat that has no trailer and can not be moved without some serious heavy duty equipment, and now abandoned or stolen cars that are stripped out. I have one guy that constantly dumps tires in the field. That definitely pisses me off because these people dumping this crap have no respect for anyone else. They have no problem $#@!ting where someone else eats. Those people take absolutely zero pride in their lives and dont seek to make anything better for anyone, including themselves.

Other major behavior based irritations of mine are things like Doublethink and Entitlements. A lot of it is mostly just selfish ways of thinking. That in and of itself would not be a problem if they did not come at the consequence of being at the expense of everyone else. They dont even try to challenge the ideas that are presented to them to consider that what is proposed may not be a good idea. Like buying into Bernie Madoffs bull$#@! before he finally got arrested. That also extends to Social Security to a certain degree. For the most part, its the Retards out there. That includes those who get all butt-hurt over the use of the word Retard. I dont express the word Retard as someone who has a handicap or disability. I understand that people with mental disabilities do not have the ability to think the same way as the majority of other people do. When I use the word Retard, it is used to describe people who have the full capacity to think clearly and choose not to; the Willfully Ignorant. Thus, those that are very offended when I say Retard are ones that have the capacity to think and are thus Willfully Ignorant of what it actually means. Perhaps they do understand and recognize that I am attacking their refusal to even consider another persons ideas what so ever.

In regards to Women being Undatable, I thought this would be more humorous because the guy is right. Being approachable is a major step towards being datable. We all spend a lot of time focusing on ourselves. What I find odd is how many people spend as much time in self focus, yet, do nothing to make themselves better people who are worthy of being in a relationship. For example, a fat $#@! that goes to work at a $#@!ty job that will go no where, comes home, and watches Big Bang Theory and Dancin with the Stars and blames everyone else for not being in a relationship. They turn back around with Entitlements to Relationships, and that is the exact $#@! that pisses me off.

I cant blame Women for adapting to survive in the type of society we have today. Why are many unapproachable? Because they dont need to be. The State has taken on the surrogate role of husband and father and spouse. Many of those (including men) do not want a relationship because they are complacent with the state of their lives, and adding a man into the mix doesnt make anything better for either side. I cant blame people for adapting and having no need of a relationship. I do get irritated when they also express all sorts of Selfish Doublethink, for those that do want a relationship, yet, only want the other to provide and do not seek to contribute a damn thing to making that meaningful in any way shape or form what so ever. Give me a baby so I can get child support from you indefinitely and welfare from the state also indefinitely, oh, and children will love me unconditionally, just like the Disney Channel has taught me and I spend all of my time watching instead of getting off of my fat $#@! ass and making even a half hearted attempt to lose three hundred pounds. Then asking why dont men like me? Thyne bull$#@! is offensive to my nose madam.

Not all women are this way.

And for the most part, the first post with the vid was intended to be a slightly humorous take on calling people out on their Doublethink; I didnt intend to psycho-analyze the situation, and am honestly quite surprised this ended up as a six plus page discussion on the topic!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

You should probably keep her busy so she has little time for tv .

I am a very happy person. I'm human, meaning we all have our struggles, but I'm generally a "glass half full!" kind of gal. Case in point - my husband's stroke. I can be sad about the limitations he faces, or I can be happy that still he walks and talks.

I am pretty comfortable in my skin. Life gets easier after you stop giving a crap what other people think. Unless that person has a badge that is.

After he ad the stroke, I went back to work. I took a job that paid less than I usually earn because I can't leave him alone for long stretches. I work nights after he goes to bed.

I spend the days helping him run the second-hand store because he can't be here by himself. I live on about 5 hours of sleep a night. I work 7 days a week. When I take vacation days, it's to take him to the doctor.

Any of you clowns would be lucky to me partnered with me, because I would always have your back. Not my fault if you chose poorly.
    Employee of the Week, ladies and gentlemen...

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm a 64 year old Caucasian male who's never been married - so I probably don't have any street cred on this. I do have two children though and went through a custody battle over them; and was exposed to the background on the 50% divorce rate myth due to involvement with Fathers' Rights groups.

There's a debate over how "divorce rate" is measured. So that really needs to be defined before labeling any divorce rate figures. The 50% figure started when a New York Times guest editorial mentioned that in one year in the 1980's the number of divorces equaled almost half the number of marriages. That's not an almost 50% divorce rate - because, for the most part, the people getting divorced in that year aren't the same ones who got married in that year. You'd have to break it out on a year-by-year basis to get the truth (how many couples married in 1975 got divorced, for instance). Nobody tracks that data; they only track the number of marriages and the number of divorces - and that's not the information that you're looking for.

What you're really interested in is what percentage of couples that get married stay married. Intuitively, you'd be tempted to say that's the same as 100% minus the divorce rate. But that's not the case because of the many people that engage in serial divorcing. I almost married one of those in 1979 who's now been divorced five times. You'd have to come up with five successful "til death do us part" marriages to cancel out her train wrecks and average out to a 50% divorce rate (10 marriages, 5 divorces).

So what's the rate of couples that remain married until death do they part? Hard to say because nobody tracks it. It has to be extrapolated from other data using methods that are open to interpretation and quite questionable. About the only answer I could give to it's magnitude would be "Not Enough". Even that scientific answer begs the question "Not Enough For What", and is thus open to interpretation.

All that said, the woman in my life was married to her husband for 35 years before he passed away a few years ago. We'd get married now, but we both have children at home who don't deserve having a new family situation thrust upon them. Then again, maybe it doesn't make any sense to get married: we're both financially secure and it's not like we're going to be having any more children.
    Yeah , at the Courthouse in the County I grew up in they kept a little board with the numbers of marriages and divorces that yr , by the 90's divorce was often half as many easily as marriages . I have not been in there much past 8 yrs or so , not sure what it looks like now , doubtful that it is much different . I have no idea what the actual rate is .

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Never forget the Hot Crazy Matrix...

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I think Donna is right. Ya'll need to step away from the internet and go back out into the real world. The media is lying to you. Women are still expected to raise the kids, and men are still expected to provide income. Yet it seems the biggest crying I hear from the testeronic minority is about income.

The only reasonable way to interpret a deflecting response to such a direct challenge is taking it as evidence that you can't name anything that an American woman is expected, in 2018, to bring to a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I can give you at least two . here is one , Childbirth .
    Nope! "Her body, her choice". She can abort every time she gets pregnant and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. American women in 2018 cannot at all be generally expected to want to be mothers, their careers are far too important for such a thing.

What's the other one?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast