Thread: Making The Roads Great Again? Trump's Big Gas Tax Proposal - Ron Paul Liberty Report

Making The Roads Great Again? Trump's Big Gas Tax Proposal - Ron Paul Liberty Report

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lzq2YdE4BuGB/
    (VIDEO - SPKOUT/BitChute is an alternative to YouTube)

Video Thursday, February 15, 2018 Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams
    President Trump is reportedly in favor of a big 25 cent per gallon federal gasoline tax increase to help pay for his infrastructure plan.
    Does it make any sense? Who will pay the most?
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...s-tax-proposal
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/
    Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Making the roads great again?

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump the great libertarian, hiking a regressive federal tax so the states can't raise their own revenues, and have to jump through his hoops to get the money taken from their own citizens back, in violation of the Ninth and Tenth Amendments.

Who'd a thunk it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Why raise any taxes? why not just cut more taxes and then borrow the difference for the roads. I bet he would get Rand's vote at least on the tax cuts portion.

This must be fake news?
    "The Patriarch"

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination..

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This must be fake news?

Clearly Ron Paul is just disseminating more of that Soros propaganda. Someone will no doubt be along soon to Trumpsplain how this is all just another part of Trump's genius 4D chess play to take down the deep state and free us all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Trump has done some good things - or at least better than might otherwise have been done.

If I dare assume he is not a knowing and willing part of a grand smoke and mirrors campaign, then I will equally dare assume he genuinely cares about this nation and its people. He is a pretty savvy negotiator, in spite of and perhaps because of the failures he has endured to which his detractors so piously devote their wild and ranting tirades. In spite of an endlessly hostile Congress, he has managed to nudge this monster called the "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" in a direction that at least appears to improve upon that on which it had been previously charted.

That said, in some of the most important ways he appears to be a conventional thinker. This should come as no surprise to anyone with a brain worth mentioning and whose switch is not in the "off" position. He espouses not only military might, but its positive and proactive use as an instrument of foreign policy. He has yet to publicly question some of the most fundamental and deeply tacit assumptions upon which the administration of American governance is based - taxation, prohibition, and so forth. Perhaps he cannot see beyond those assumptions - after all, have they not served him well in at least some cases? Perhaps he will not. I cannot know with perfection what goes on in the head of another man.

We still have much of which to remain skeptical where Trump is concerned, but let us keep a tally of the better (v. "good") and the bad, remembering to temper our expectations based on these known and likely limitations. He may not be a boogie man, but we pretty well know he is not the one to deliver us from the evil of tyranny. But we can be thankful for any small blessings that come our way via the good intentions of a man whose apparent world view is not based on a set of assumptions so completely failed as those of the progressives.

He's not perfect; far from it, in fact - but for pity's sake take the small and incremental improvements for what they are: good to have, if insufficient in the broader view. Nonetheless, it is better to improve in fits and starts, than decay further. It's only been a year. Lets see where the coming twelve months leads. Rinse and repeat in piecemeal fashion. That is how the "left" has done it and thus far it has proven a valid strategy. It is the strategy taught by the Gracies in their so-called "jujutsu": never relinquish an advantage, save that it be exchanged for one of greater value; take your gains as they come, and be patient to hold a given position all day long, if that is what is needed.

I know many here dislike Trump - he is by far not my ideal either, but do not make the mistake of hating him without just cause or based upon unreasonable expectations. That is a perfect formula for self-defeat.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Clearly Ron Paul is just disseminating more of that Soros propaganda. Someone will no doubt be along soon to Trumpsplain how this is all just another part of Trump's genius 4D chess play to take down the deep state and free us all.
    Ron Paul has become such a embarassment, we need a thread with that Stephen whatshisname so I can watch the video and donate.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    But we can be thankful for any small blessings that come our way...

We could eliminate fed gas tax , eliminate the USDA and use some of the USDA budget for roads , I would support that .

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If you have a point to make, why not do so explicitly?

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If you have a point to make, why not do so explicitly?
    I did.

President will not support the massive cash grab

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/president-not-support-massive-cash-212000301.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I did.
    Actually no, you did not. It was innuendo.

Need more roads, for sure
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Actually no, you did not. It was innuendo.
    Explicit is an adjective. Innuendo is a noun. How can an adjective be the antonym of a noun?

You say an innuendo cannot be explicit. Yet you had not the tiniest iota of difficulty taking my meaning.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Explicit is an adjective. Innuendo is a noun. How can an adjective be the antonym of a noun?

You say an innuendo cannot be explicit. Yet you had not the tiniest iota of difficulty taking my meaning.
    Sorry, but you are mistaken. If you want to make a point, please do so explicitly so a meager intellect such as mine will comprehend.

Or not. Your choice, of course.

PS: I said no such thing. I wrote that your specific response was innuendo and that is was not explicit. It may be interpreted in several ways, meaning your response was, to use computer science parlance, "non-deterministic".