Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I present this as exhibit A. This wasn't an idle threat. NOTHING IS OUT OF BOUNDS FOR THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES.

Last edited by AuH20; 02-22-2018 at 06:46 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Deputy at Florida high school where 17 were killed 'never went in,' resigns

https://www.wptv.com/news/national/d...ent-in-resigns

Feb 22, 2018

The Broward County Sheriff's deputy who was assigned to be the school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas High School during last week's massacre that left 17 dead resigned this morning after being suspended without pay, Sheriff Scott Israel announced on Thursday.

Israel said that Deputy Scott Peterson was outside of the building during the time of the shooting. According to Israel, video evidence suggested that Peterson remained outside for four minutes. The entire mass shooting lasted an estimated six minutes, Israel said.

"Scott Peterson was absolutely on campus through this entire event," Israel said. "He was armed, he was in uniform. After seeing video, witness statements, and Scott Peterson's very own statement, I decided this morning to suspend Scott Peterson without pay pending an internal investigation. As is his right, Scott Peterson chose to resign."

Israel claimed that Peterson "clearly" knew there was a shooting, and was seen doing "nothing" on video. Israel added that there were no known issues with communication.

Peterson will be eligible for retirement following his resignation.

This SOB looks to be on it. Read this tweet. 'REMAKE THE WORLD AS IT SHOULD BE'?????? This sounds like the claiming of ownership.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This SOB looks to be on it. Read this tweet. 'REMAKE THE WORLD AS IT SHOULD BE'?????? This sounds like the claiming of ownership.

They're so smart they shouldn't be allowed to by guns until they are 21!

"No guns until 21! No guns until 21!" You need to listen to us because we may be young but we are responsible citizens. "No guns until 21! No guns until 21!"

Dregs.

Who is we?

There should be a major investigation launched. Yellow bellied Trump should step down if he can't stand the heat.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/22...ort-shows.html

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/2...gtype=Homepage

Whoa!

Having owned and operated several camera security companies, and installed hundreds of cameras and DVR's, the story about a 20 minute delay of the security cameras is pure bull crap. All DVR's, and I mean all DVRs, (digital video recorders) record instantaneously, and can be played back instantaneously. The actual video feeds themselves or always live. I'm not sure what they're trying to cover up with this lie concerning a 20 minute delay, but it is a lie and I challenge anyone in the security business to claim otherwise
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz57tiwlXJD
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    WOW. This should be pinned somewhere.

Andrew Cunanan was well-known to the FBI and the tv-watching public. He was on John Wash's show America's Most Wanted a long time before he killed designer Gianni Versace. He was a fraudster in high school.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-22-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They're so smart they shouldn't be allowed to by guns until they are 21!

"No guns until 21! No guns until 21!" You need to listen to us because we may be young but we are responsible citizens. "No guns until 21! No guns until 21!"

Dregs.
    He wants yoots to remake the world, but they arent responsible enough to be trusted with personal safety...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    He wants yoots to remake the world, but they arent responsible enough to be trusted with personal safety...
    I can't believe there is not a law banning them from the internet and social media until 21 years of age. Doesn't anyone see what kind of negative influence this can have on them?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoa!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz57tiwlXJD
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I responded to this on another thread- there are kids that reported a 2nd shooter.........
    There is no spoon.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

Dims are . . . well, dim.

As I understand it . . . not needing any more info as the company "contract"
    is only for FBI Chief of Staff to Director Comey the aforementioned defendant Jim "aka Jmmy the Snake ' Rybicki . . .
    Two person nexus provided by Strozk and his lover/domme Page for the statute

Here, there was a 17-year old expelled student that shot 17 people to death.

the dim argument that gun laws are to blame is pretty niave . . .
    a 17-year old can't legally have a gun in most jurisdictions/States/reservations jus' by themselves . . . Dad gave me a 20-guage for Christmas, fwiw/btw which would be legal in these United States.

bur really, Dims ain't providing any laws brainstorming that are any solution to 17 year old with guns, fwiw, imho.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-23-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Uncomfortable statistics that don’t fit the media narrative about mass shootings in United States
    Here is the link: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/21/22-statistics-united-states-mass-shootings-605633?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=BPR Email&utm_campaign=DMS

FALLING OUT OF BED. 10,386 deaths!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Dims are . . . well, dim.

As I understand it . . . not needing any more info as the company "contract" is for FBI Chief of Staff to Director Comey Jim "aka jimmy the Snake ' Rybicki . . .
    There was a 17-year old expelled student that shot 17 people to death.

the dim argument that gun laws are to blame is pretty niave . . .
    a 17-year old can't legally have a gun in most jurisdictions/States/reservations jus' by themselves . . . Dad gave me a 20-guage for Christmas, fwiw.btw which would be lagal
    19 yr. old.

Jan2017

19 yr. old.
    Thanks ok . . .
    of age as a 19 year old . . . still not in most jurisdictions I'll guess.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I responded to this on another thread- there are kids that reported a 2nd shooter.........
    Children witnesses . . . unreliability is a legitimate Court's concern. Jury instructions to decipher out just what is "hearsay" . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Thanks ok . . .
    of age as a 19 year old . . . still not in most jurisdictions I'll guess.
    Was in his. Hand guns are outlawed for purchase to those under 18. The "law of the land." Regardless of which state you live in.

So obviously it's permissible that rifles can be regulated. There's precedent.

That's what letting the camels nose under the tent get's you.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Was in his. Hand guns are outlawed for purchase to those under 18. The "law of the land." Regardless of which state you live in.

So obviously it's permissible that rifles can be regulated. There's precedent.

That's what letting the camels nose under the tent get's you.
    OK, so 19 year old in an "18" state/jurisdiction has gun . . . did it come from out of state = FBI jurisdiction/probable cause/yadayadayada

What do the kids want? At 3:08 in this piece, an NEA VP says it very clearly:

They wanna make sure that guns that have the ability to do the most amount of damage in the shortest amount of time are not allowed in the hands of anyone.
    No one, I assume, except our .gov/.mil warrior class..

I guess honest, responsible, "assault rifle" owners are just screwed, "for the good of the many."

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    One chick said there were at least 2.

Marjory Stoneman High School numbers a total of students in 2015 and 2016 of 3,158…
    Why do I see such a small number of kids being interviewed? That is including "seniors" (like David Hogg), who didn't really witness anything (but are still labelled "survivors" of the shooting)

They are now pushing fake stories to help poor Hogg: 1) his mother is a CNN-executive, 2) he wasn’t even a student of Marjory Stoneman, 3) he works for Podesta...
    I don't know for sure, but doubt that his FBI father, Kevin Hogg, sold his company for hundreds of millions of dollars (like I've seen claimed).

The following video of David Hogg, son of a retired FBI-agent, mumbling in earlier takes of an interview and being coached on what to say has already been deleted from Youtube several times.
    Here's from an alternative video hosting site (video still online): https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=A58MWA6G91WM

David Hogg has even gotten the support from Representative Ted Lieu of California.
    Now it isn’t really that strange that a “good” politician steps up to defend an all-American kid like David Hogg.
    But it’s sort of “insane” that Ted Lieu has confirmed that he and his family know David Hogg and his family from before they moved out of California: https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/966355177946071042
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Since past shooting events, whatever they may be, have quickly petered out out of the news cycle and lost momentum, good chance another big one occurs in the next couple weeks to keep the momentum going.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Are you trying to say that a teen girl who shaves her head is looking for attention? Crazy conspiracy talk.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. These 3 main kids are conditioned into the leftist statist system, as are many of them. Their parents no doubt are Democrats who support gun control. They probably have sided with Antifa and various other left wing activist movements. If you asked them in January, the odds are 99% that they already supported gun bans. The kid's father was in the FBI, probably one that agrees with the pro-Hillary cabal (or he dropped the ball on this case). The kid wears a CNN t-shirt, not an NRA or GOA shirt. CNN wannabe doesn't agree with the agenda? Doubtful.
    The new heroes of the left. With the amount of praise and stroking these 2 have gotten from the leftist media, it will be a shock if they turn out normal. To say they are now full of themselves would be an understatement.

And this little turd rounds out the 3 main "student activists". Never let a tragedy go to waste...

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/st...19818582315009
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The new heroes of the left. With the amount of praise and stroking these 2 have gotten from the leftist media, it will be a shock if they turn out normal. To say they are now full of themselves would be an understatement.

3:25 is still tripping me out..

Pink cats from space?? Am I missing a cultural reference?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    3:25 is still tripping me out..

Pink cats from space?? Am I missing a cultural reference?
    I think it's "Pink HATS".
    Think Women's March.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast