Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Heee's back

I always thought Little Red Stick was the best troll here. Sure, Chief Big Red Stick gets all the attention, but Little Red was actually more innovative, imaginative, and much sharper. He took the template and really made it his own by playing extreme libertarian devil's advocate.

Little Red to Big Chief is like Gehrig to Ruth. Or Pippin to Jordan. Too bad he hardly posts now. I think I miss my old nemesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Little Red to Big Chief is like Gehrig to Ruth. Or Pippin to Jordan.
    Or Stockton to Malone
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Exclamation LIVE STREAM: Kyle Kashuv countering walk-out - 'Walk UP - not out"

LIVE STREAM: Kyle Kashuv & supporters of 2nd amendment

"prominent speakers, one every 15 minutes, go live on Facebook at 10:00 AM-11:00 AM on Friday, to discuss ways to save lives without infringing on 2A and the importance of mental health and not bullying. "

Walk UP - not out

Or watch HERE - https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djxXdngoDVxZ

List of some speakers:
    @KurtSchlichter @scaramucci @AndrewPollackFL
    Robert B. Charles
    @WalshFreedom
    Alan Gottlieb
    @SebGorka @KELliwardaz
    Dave Hardy (lawyer who SCOTUS has cited) @realDickHeller
    @AWRHawkins
    @heytana
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-20-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Deputies' Union has scheduled a no-confidence vote for Sheriff Scott Israel

The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association is their union.
    Broward County Deputies Schedule No-Confidence Vote For Sheriff Scott Israel
    Christian Datoc
    04/20/2018

The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association has scheduled a no-confidence vote for Sheriff Scott Israel over his behavior during the lead-up to and aftermath of the Parkland school shooting, union president Deputy Jeff Bell announced Friday.

The union is accusing Israel of “many instances of suspected malfeasance, misfeasance, failure to maintain fiduciary responsibility by the sheriff, failure to properly investigate possible criminal conduct by members of his senior command staff and the lack of leadership that has crushed morale throughout the agency.”

Israel’s stock skyrocketed in the initial aftermath of the shooting, highlighted by his appearance at CNN’s town hall with students and family from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, yet as more information became public about his department’s response, a clear pattern of at-the-least negligence on his part became clear.

The sheriff has resisted calls from nearly 100 Florida lawmakers to resign, and he refused to participate in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the shooting in March.

more: http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/20/br...-scott-israel/

The National Rifle Association’s political arm had a record spike in donations in March, even as students took part in demonstrations in Washington and around the country calling for stronger gun control.
    The NRA Political Victory Fund raised $2.4 million, up from $779,063 in February, according to its latest filing with the Federal Election Commission.
    That was more than it had raised in any month since at least 2000, a review of FEC records showed. In 2016, when the NRA spent $31 million either attacking Hillary Clinton or supporting the campaign of Donald Trump, its political action committee collected a little less than $1.5 million in its best fundraising month. The Political Victory Fund ended March with $5.8 million in the bank.

More at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...surge-in-march
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Parkland school shooting survivor Kyle Kashuv says he was aggressively interrogated by police after social media posts showed he visited a gun range.
    On Friday, Kashuv – who does not prescribe to the anti-gun rhetoric of his fellow anti-Second Amendment #NeverAgain peers – wrote he was learning to fire a gun for the first time.
    It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    “It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more,” he tweeted, indicating in other posts he was there with his father. “My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A”.
    Other posts showed Kashuv firing an AR-15 and an instructor teaching him how to fire.
    pic.twitter.com/NH5HkjPll2
    Facts matter. I wish the facts of guns were more known. We need to educate the public and show them why they NEED the 2A. pic.twitter.com/HzjEx9LH2r
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." pic.twitter.com/mfVRATZ4DT
    When he returned to school Monday he was ordered to the principal’s office, where he was informed that other students “had been upset by his posts,” according to The Daily Wire.
    In a statement to The Wire, Kashuv described meeting with the armed campus resource officer, being questioned aggressively by a member of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and said police repeatedly referred to him as “the pro-Second Amendment kid.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/cops-accost...-range-photos/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Parkland school shooting survivor Kyle Kashuv says he was aggressively interrogated by police after social media posts showed he visited a gun range.
    On Friday, Kashuv – who does not prescribe to the anti-gun rhetoric of his fellow anti-Second Amendment #NeverAgain peers – wrote he was learning to fire a gun for the first time.
    It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88
    “It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more,” he tweeted, indicating in other posts he was there with his father. “My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A”.
    Other posts showed Kashuv firing an AR-15 and an instructor teaching him how to fire.
    pic.twitter.com/NH5HkjPll2
    Facts matter. I wish the facts of guns were more known. We need to educate the public and show them why they NEED the 2A. pic.twitter.com/HzjEx9LH2r
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." pic.twitter.com/mfVRATZ4DT
    When he returned to school Monday he was ordered to the principal’s office, where he was informed that other students “had been upset by his posts,” according to The Daily Wire.
    In a statement to The Wire, Kashuv described meeting with the armed campus resource officer, being questioned aggressively by a member of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and said police repeatedly referred to him as “the pro-Second Amendment kid.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/cops-accost...-range-photos/
    NOW they are gonna do some investigatin'!!!

The father of a student slain in a Florida high school shooting is suing the armed Broward County deputy who ducked behind a building while people were massacred inside.
    Meadow Pollack was one of the 17 killed during the Valentine's Day shooting in a freshman building at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Her father, Andrew Pollack, is placing blame on former Broward County sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson - the high school's armed resource officer who was trained to confront an active shooter.

CCTV footage from the incident showed Broward County Sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson, 54, drive up to the high school building as a gunman massacred 17 students and staff members - only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall.

"He let my daughter get shot nine times at point-blank range," Pollack told the Miami Herald. "He had the opportunity to go in and instead, let all those people get murdered."
    #BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/gs9kAbfgRq
    — Ryan Saavedra ���� (@RealSaavedra) March 15, 2018
    Pollack's lawsuit also names the self-confessed shooter, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz; the estate of Cruz's mother - who died in November; and Cruz's temporary foster family, James and Kimberly Snead, who took Cruz in after his mother died. Three behavioral and mental health facilities which evaluated Cruz prior to the shooting are also named.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...o-ran-shooting

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Late on Sunday night, local Florida media reported that the gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February was assigned to a controversial Obama-era disciplinary program which the Broward County Public Schools superintendent previously denied existed on multiple occasions.
    WLRN reports:
    Two sources with knowledge of [the shooter]’s discipline records told WLRN he was referred to the so-called PROMISE Program for a three-day stint after committing vandalism at Westglades Middle School in 2013.
    Superintendent Robert W. Runcie implemented the PROMISE Program in Broward County Public Schools in 2013 at the behest of the Obama administration's efforts to reduce the number of minority students who ended up in prison from crimes that they committed on campus.

The Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro analyzed a report from Real Clear Investigations and wrote that Broward County Public Schools "had rewritten its disciplinary policies to make it nearly impossible to suspend, expel, or arrest students for behavioral problems including criminal activity."
    School district spokesperson Tracy Clark told WLRN on Friday that administrators in the district were analyzing the shooter's records and on Sunday they confirmed that he had been referred to PROMISE after he vandalized a bathroom at the middle school shortly after the program was put in place in 2013.
    WLRN notes that it is not clear whether the shooter even attended the program:
    Clark said he appeared at Pine Ridge Education Center in Fort Lauderdale — an alternative school facility where PROMISE is housed — for an intake interview the day after the vandalism incident.
    Clark told WLRN: "It does not appear that [the shooter] completed the recommended three-day assignment/placement," although she wouldn't "speculate" on the reason why.
    WLRN adds that the Broward County Sheriff's Office previously said that the shooter never attended the program.

“The school board reports that there was no PROMISE program participation,” said BSO representative Jack Dale.

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/30318...ontent=2232128

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A combination of incompetence, poor training and inaction led to the Valentine's Day massacre of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida - claim 15 current or former students in a new federal lawsuit which points the finger directly at Broward County law enforcement.

"Law enforcement choked," said Detroit civil rights attorney Solomon Radner, who filed the lawsuit, adding "Cops are heroes, and they’re supposed to be heroes."
    “This lawsuit should not be misconstrued in any way as a shot at law enforcement,” he said. “This is a shot at specific law-enforcement officers that failed those students.”

Recent graduate Audrey Diaz, one of the plaintiffs, said that on the day of the shooting, she was thinking about prom and graduating, but “some of my friends who were killed that day weren’t able to go to these events.”
    Her voice breaking, she said, “We thought we were safe at school and we would always be protected,” adding, “We deserved more from our law enforcement.”
    Calling it “a parent’s worst nightmare,“ Audrey’s mother, Iris, said, choking with emotion, “I am outraged at how the defendants in this lawsuit responded to this shooting.” -Palm Beach Post
    The lawsuit was filed in federal court because it alleges constitutional rights were violated, and because Florida courts cap lawsuit awards against local governments at $300,000, reports the Palm Beach Post.
    Defendants in the suit include Sheriff Scott Israel and disgraced former school resource officer Scot Peterson, who was seen on CCTV footage driving a golf cart up to the high school building during the shooting, only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall for cover.

BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions (or inactions...) during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/QnILMn87Yp
    — Wired Sources (@WiredSources) March 15, 2018
    Peterson, 54, dubbed the "Broward coward," was blasted by Sheriff Israel a week after the shooting - who said Peterson should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer," adding that the deputy's failure to act left him "devastated" and sick to his stomach.
    The lawsuit claims that during “eight minutes of hell,” numerous “failures by numerous government actors, including law enforcement, strongly continued to Shooter’s ability to carry out this horrific attack without which this attack could not have happened.”
    Peterson lied, told other officers not to do their jobs
    Following the shooting, Petersen issued a statement through his attorney denying any wrongdoing - and said that he thought the shots were being fired from outside the school.
    Internal radio dispatches released by the Broward County Sheriff's Office in March , however, reveal Peterson immediately focused on Building 12 and radioed that gunfire was happening "inside."
    What's more - Peterson warned his fellow officer to stay away - despite wounded students and staff inside who required assistance. Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) policy requires deputies to engage an active shooter and eliminate the threat.
    “Do not approach the 12 or 1300 building, stay at least 500 feet away,” shouted a panicked Peterson as people screamed in the background.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ompetence-poor

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A combination of incompetence, poor training and inaction led to the Valentine's Day massacre of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida - claim 15 current or former students in a new federal lawsuit which points the finger directly at Broward County law enforcement.

"Law enforcement choked," said Detroit civil rights attorney Solomon Radner, who filed the lawsuit, adding "Cops are heroes, and they’re supposed to be heroes."
    “This lawsuit should not be misconstrued in any way as a shot at law enforcement,” he said. “This is a shot at specific law-enforcement officers that failed those students.”

Recent graduate Audrey Diaz, one of the plaintiffs, said that on the day of the shooting, she was thinking about prom and graduating, but “some of my friends who were killed that day weren’t able to go to these events.”
    Her voice breaking, she said, “We thought we were safe at school and we would always be protected,” adding, “We deserved more from our law enforcement.”
    Calling it “a parent’s worst nightmare,“ Audrey’s mother, Iris, said, choking with emotion, “I am outraged at how the defendants in this lawsuit responded to this shooting.” -Palm Beach Post
    The lawsuit was filed in federal court because it alleges constitutional rights were violated, and because Florida courts cap lawsuit awards against local governments at $300,000, reports the Palm Beach Post.
    Defendants in the suit include Sheriff Scott Israel and disgraced former school resource officer Scot Peterson, who was seen on CCTV footage driving a golf cart up to the high school building during the shooting, only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall for cover.

BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions (or inactions...) during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/QnILMn87Yp
    — Wired Sources (@WiredSources) March 15, 2018
    Peterson, 54, dubbed the "Broward coward," was blasted by Sheriff Israel a week after the shooting - who said Peterson should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer," adding that the deputy's failure to act left him "devastated" and sick to his stomach.
    The lawsuit claims that during “eight minutes of hell,” numerous “failures by numerous government actors, including law enforcement, strongly continued to Shooter’s ability to carry out this horrific attack without which this attack could not have happened.”
    Peterson lied, told other officers not to do their jobs
    Following the shooting, Petersen issued a statement through his attorney denying any wrongdoing - and said that he thought the shots were being fired from outside the school.
    Internal radio dispatches released by the Broward County Sheriff's Office in March , however, reveal Peterson immediately focused on Building 12 and radioed that gunfire was happening "inside."
    What's more - Peterson warned his fellow officer to stay away - despite wounded students and staff inside who required assistance. Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) policy requires deputies to engage an active shooter and eliminate the threat.
    “Do not approach the 12 or 1300 building, stay at least 500 feet away,” shouted a panicked Peterson as people screamed in the background.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ompetence-poor
    Brett Kavanaugh types will tell them that the cops have no obligation to protect them.

So it was written, so it shall remain standard.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awful: Father of Parkland Shooting Survivors Killed in Robbery

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...bbery-n2502109

The father of two Parkland school shooting survivors died in an armed robbery Tuesday.
    Ayub Ali, whose son and daughter survived the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School five months earlier, was killed in his own convenience store. Ali's daughter had been in a classroom at MSD's 1200 building, where the school shooting took place.

Were the pictures of the 17 dead ever released?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Were the pictures of the 17 dead ever released?
    The three teachers who died were all coaches at the school and were honored posthumously at the ESPYs.

Link

This (without the speech) and Jim Kelly's Jimmy V speech were the only thing I watched.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Shooter cites a battle with an inner voice or demon.

https://michaelsavage.com/?p=22254

Mass shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz said a demon in his head told him to burn, kill and destroy “anything” before he allegedly killed 17 people at a Florida high school, transcripts of a police interview revealed Monday.

Cruz, 19, described to Broward County Sheriff’s Detective John Curcio a male voice inside his head that he called “the evil side.”

Curcio asked Cruz what this voice told him.

“Burn. Kill. Destroy,” Cruz responded.

“Burn, kill, destroy what?” Curcio asked.

“Anything,” Cruz responded.

The suspect said he was in constant battle with “the voice.”

“The voice is in here,” Cruz said, pointing to his head. “And then it’s me. It’s just regular me trying to be a good person.”

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Stefan's Sagging R Mouth prevents me from watching this, sadly.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel tells staff he’s being suspended over Parkland response

Didn't that Emma Gonzalez girl admit to bullying the kid who shot up the school?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' office on Tuesday denied that the governor officially suspended Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, following reports of the sheriff's imminent removal.
    A spokesperson for DeSantis told Fox News that no one from the governor's team has had any contact with Israel or his attorneys and have not communicated to him that he'll soon be suspended.
    Separately, in a statement to Fox News, Israel's attorney Stuart Kaplan said that they "have received no official word from the Governor or his office on any position with respect to the removal or suspension of the Sheriff."

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-g...el-sources-say

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Finally!
    My article says it isn't happening:
    Ron DeSantis' office on Tuesday denied that the governor officially suspended Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel
    Israel's attorney Stuart Kaplan said that they "have received no official word from the Governor or his office on any position with respect to the removal or suspension of the Sheriff."
    Sorry about that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I bet he's toast nonetheless.

I hope so, I hope he ends up doing time or being executed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I hope so, I hope he ends up doing time or being executed.
    I second that.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...110-story.html

Gov. Ron DeSantis is coming to the Broward Sheriff’s Office headquarters on Friday afternoon, and he’s expected to make his announcement about Sheriff Scott Israel’s fate.

“We have an event that we’re doing tomorrow,” the governor’s press office said Thursday night. “The governor’s going to issue a statement on holding government officials accountable.”

He’ll be accompanied by Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez and Attorney General Ashley Moody.

DeSantis press office declined to provide any more details about what would happen on Friday.

But he’s widely expected to announce his decision about Israel. The sheriff’s leadership of the agency has come under intense scrutiny, and he’s received extensive criticism over the Feb . 14 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre in which 17 people were killed and 17 wounded.

Republican governor Ron DeSantis of Florida suspended Broward County sheriff Scott Israel Friday.
    Scott Israel, who oversaw the law enforcement’s handling of the Parkland shooting, is closely linked to high-profile Democrats. He will no longer serve as sheriff in that county:
    “Effective immediately, I am officially suspending Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for his repeated failures, incompetence and neglect of duty,” Governor DeSantis stated Friday.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/its-of...e-immediately/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Republican governor Ron DeSantis of Florida suspended Broward County sheriff Scott Israel Friday.
    Scott Israel, who oversaw the law enforcement’s handling of the Parkland shooting, is closely linked to high-profile Democrats. He will no longer serve as sheriff in that county:
    “Effective immediately, I am officially suspending Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for his repeated failures, incompetence and neglect of duty,” Governor DeSantis stated Friday.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/its-of...e-immediately/

Outstanding! Another Coward of Broward bites the dust.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast