Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

The Racists Trying to Exploit the Parkland Shooting

By Charles Bethea
    1:10 P.M.

Last Wednesday, in Parkland, Florida, more than four hundred miles from Jereb’s home base, in Tallahassee, a nineteen-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly killed at least seventeen people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, injuring at least a dozen more, with an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle. The next day, the Anti-Defamation League reported that it had spoken with Jereb, and that he had confirmed that Cruz had trained with the R.O.F. Someone at the A.D.L. had spotted a thread on the notorious imageboard Web site 4chan, in which posters claimed that Cruz had associated with the group. It would later become evident that the purpose of the thread had been to fool members of the media. The idea for it reportedly originated, earlier that afternoon, on a chat app for gamers called Discord, which is popular with neo-Nazis.

“Nikolas Cruz was a revolutionary member of the Republic of Florida,” one post read, “who preached twisted and dark things like terrorism and attacking innocent people.” Purported pictures of Cruz attending R.O.F. gatherings also appeared. Jereb soon began receiving calls from reporters who’d found the R.O.F.’s “hotline” number on its home page. “He was part of our organization,” Jereb reportedly told the Daily Beast, about Cruz. “He wasn’t particularly active in it, but at some point he came to Tallahassee with I believe the Clearwater RoF. I know he didn’t live in Clearwater, but I think that was the company he clicked up with.” ABC News reported that three former schoolmates had said “that Cruz was part of the group. They claimed he marched with the group frequently and was often seen with Jereb.” These comments went well beyond what even Jereb had boasted. The sources for the ABC News report appear to have been some of the same online trolls who hatched the plan, on Discord, to trick the press. (ABC News declined to comment on its reporting; on Friday evening, the story was removed from its Web site.)

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...kland-shooting

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    August 17, 2017
    Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist
    http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...ing-terrorist/

Say, has anyone heard anything about Nikolas Cruz and his brothers origins? A dear friend of mine from Ohio sent me a pm today.
    "I wanted to make a comment on this Nick Cruz. ONE source on the radio said that he and his brother had been adopted from Russia....I have not heard that from any other source nor can I find it on the internet. Every report just says he was adopted but gives no clue as to the source. I am interested in adoptions from Russia because I know two couples here in Akron who adopted 1.a baby 2. a toddler from Russia and had the SAME experience - very violent insane children. The couple who adopted a girl toddler have had TERRIBLE issues with her....I can't go into them all...they have been put through the wringer with this girl who is now grown up. They FINALLY thought they found the answer (in addition to medication) by introducing order and routine into her life with military school. The girl announced she was going to join the military after school. She did, then went promptly AWOL, running away with some guy. Now they have no idea where she is since she left the guy. The little boy adopted by the other couple as a baby is SO VIOLENT the couple is afraid of him. They have installed locks on the INSIDE of their bedroom door and got rid of their pets."

"Well, I wonder if it's true because I only heard it on one broadcast. But I do know there is a terrible problem with children adopted from Russia because Russian orphanages do not nurture the children - even babies/ They have the infants tightly swaddled, lined up in big rooms filled with cribs. They are clean, well fed but never touched. If they cry, they let them cry..they never touch them. It makes for terrible mental problems...bad brain disfunction.The neural pathways never form that are needed for interaction , for developing relationships with others, because those are dependant, apparently, on being held, stroked, kissed, as an infant."

"Apparently it can't develop later because once that crucial period has passed, the opportunity is gone."-Barbara

I personally commented that there was / is, a high incidence of alcoholism in the Russian population and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can be quite damaging to the brains of these children. Another gift that just keeps on giving from the loveless and dismal world of communism.... so sad and scary

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Say, has anyone heard anything about Nikolas Cruz and his brothers origins? A dear friend of mine from Ohio sent me a pm today.
    "I wanted to make a comment on this Nick Cruz. ONE source on the radio said that he and his brother had been adopted from Russia....I have not heard that from any other source nor can I find it on the internet. Every report just says he was adopted but gives no clue as to the source. I am interested in adoptions from Russia because I know two couples here in Akron who adopted 1.a baby 2. a toddler from Russia and had the SAME experience - very violent insane children. The couple who adopted a girl toddler have had TERRIBLE issues with her....I can't go into them all...they have been put through the wringer with this girl who is now grown up. They FINALLY thought they found the answer (in addition to medication) by introducing order and routine into her life with military school. The girl announced she was going to join the military after school. She did, then went promptly AWOL, running away with some guy. Now they have no idea where she is since she left the guy. The little boy adopted by the other couple as a baby is SO VIOLENT the couple is afraid of him. They have installed locks on the INSIDE of their bedroom door and got rid of their pets."

"Well, I wonder if it's true because I only heard it on one broadcast. But I do know there is a terrible problem with children adopted from Russia because Russian orphanages do not nurture the children - even babies/ They have the infants tightly swaddled, lined up in big rooms filled with cribs. They are clean, well fed but never touched. If they cry, they let them cry..they never touch them. It makes for terrible mental problems...bad brain disfunction.The neural pathways never form that are needed for interaction , for developing relationships with others, because those are dependant, apparently, on being held, stroked, kissed, as an infant."

"Apparently it can't develop later because once that crucial period has passed, the opportunity is gone."-Barbara

I personally commented that there was / is, a high incidence of alcoholism in the Russian population and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can be quite damaging to the brains of these children. Another gift that just keeps on giving from the loveless and dismal world of communism.... so sad and scary
    I've been told that they send their worst problem children (mental or medical issues) to foreign adoptive parents as well, on the other hand it may be fake news since demonizing Russia is popular lately.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I've been told that they send their worst problem children (mental or medical issues) to foreign adoptive parents as well, on the other hand it may be fake news since demonizing Russia is popular lately.
    true that
    The spelling of the name Nikolas is, if I am not mistaken, Russian? We and the Germans I believe, spell it Nicholaus?
    anyway. I just became informed of another interesting tidbit in these regards.
    "I don't know if you are aware at all of the Fatima prophecies....but I am a Catholic and have particular veneration for the Blessed Virgin Mary. When She appeared to the peasant children in Fatima Portugal 100 years ago her massage was particularly about the errors of Russia - she said that unless Russia was consecrated to Her Sacred Heart, so that She could convert the people of Russia back to the Faith...their errors would spread throughout the whole world. It has been a great tragedy that no Pope has been bold enough in 100 years to do it.....And see what has happened."-barb
    "

I am thinking seriously about converting to Catholicism like my late and beloved Mother did.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Our neighbors adopted 2 of them when they were < 10, brothers. Both have grown up to be fine young men, one off to college now, the younger one in high school has been the only kid ever in a neighborhood full of kids to go around offering to shovel snow for money.

true that
    The spelling of the name Nikolas is, if I am not mistaken, Russian? We and the Germans I believe, spell it Nicholaus?
    anyway. I just became informed of another interesting tidbit in these regards.
    "I don't know if you are aware at all of the Fatima prophecies....but I am a Catholic and have particular veneration for the Blessed Virgin Mary. When She appeared to the peasant children in Fatima Portugal 100 years ago her massage was particularly about the errors of Russia - she said that unless Russia was consecrated to Her Sacred Heart, so that She could convert the people of Russia back to the Faith...their errors would spread throughout the whole world. It has been a great tragedy that no Pope has been bold enough in 100 years to do it.....And see what has happened."-barb
    "
    I wondered about the spelling myself, I'm not a Catholic and I don't believe in the "Fatima" prophecies, I think they are propaganda. (The Catholic church invented the term "propaganda")

I am thinking seriously about converting to Catholicism like my late and beloved Mother did.
    I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do but I believe Catholicism to be wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Our neighbors adopted 2 of them when they were < 10, brothers. Both have grown up to be fine young men, one off to college now, the younger one in high school has been the only kid ever in a neighborhood full of kids to go around offering to shovel snow for money.
    Glad to hear it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There's a lot of articles about this many which are dated back when Russia was our friend. Back when and before our supreme leader saw Putin's soul.

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...997439,00.html

http://pantheon.hrw.org/legacy/repor...Russ98d-05.htm

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...a-childs-brain

There's a lot of articles about this many which are dated back when Russia was our friend. Back when and before our supreme leader saw Putin's soul.
    Was that back when people had souls?

I have no doubt that there are exceptions but it is something to think about. There is likely some hard truths in the cold attitudes of child rearing and nurturing that was ingrained inthe harsh USSR life. And fetal alcohol syndrome is very real and debilitating.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Was that back when people had souls?
    allegedly

Okay I believe children were shot and killed but, I don't believe this poor mentally challenged individual did it.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you guys noticed that they're blaming Trump for this? But remember all those school shootings under Obama's watch? I never heard any of the Dems blame Obama.

Also, maybe it's just me… but for some reason the public's reaction to this particular one feels different. There seems to be much more of an uproar and a collective call for the government to step in and do something.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Have you guys noticed that they're blaming Trump for this? But remember all those school shootings under Obama's watch? I never heard any of the Dems blame Obama.

Also, maybe it's just me… but for some reason the public's reaction to this particular one feels different. There seems to be much more of an uproar and a collective call for the government to step in and do something.
    Because it is a Psych Drug problem.. and few will admit that..

They will blame anything else,, Guns, Health Care,, but not the drugs.. (or those that manipulate with drugs)
    They are FDA approved.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Racist!

How dare you call the MSM to task and slander St. Obama....

Media libs have a long time to groom us to stay angry all the time. Taking away freedoms is the only way people feel they can stay in control.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Oh no, it's not you.

The Bolshevik left has been spun up and out of control for a while now.

They were just looking for some place to focus.

American society probably has to change, guns rights are all good and well, until some kids get knocked off, and nobody probably cares in life, everybody hides behind Christianity, and macho man attitudes, and be a man, and this and that.

I know it only takes one individual who has very serious problems, to use a deadly weapon. But there is something wrong there, unless this just happens every day, which clearly shootings do, in America take place in many different settings, with the usually grown people, at an unfair disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    American society probably has to change, guns rights are all good and well, until some kids get knocked off, and nobody probably cares in life, everybody hides behind Christianity, and macho man attitudes, and be a man, and this and that.

I know it only takes one individual who has very serious problems, to use a deadly weapon. But there is something wrong there, unless this just happens every day, which clearly shootings do, in America take place in many different settings, with the usually grown people, at an unfair disadvantage.
    Something needs to change alright, we need more concealed and open carrying of weapons by the good guys and less government perversion of society.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In an ideal world, but this happens too many times. Just watching, Stephen Fry's old film, visiting Kentucky, shows how wild west people were out there. Simply people in western Europe can't understand such a hot headed society.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In an ideal world, but this happens too many times. Just watching, Stephen Fry's old film, visiting Kentucky, shows how wild west people were out there. Simply people in western Europe can't understand such a hot headed society.
    Government holocausts happen too many times and are far worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In the past they have, but we live in an interconnected world, so long as energy continues, I don't see that changing. I think some users on here are walking with too many paranoid thoughts, and with history on their backs to the point of extreme.

In the past they have, but we live in an interconnected world, so long as energy continues, I don't see that changing. I think some users on here are walking with too many paranoid thoughts, and with history on their backs to the point of extreme.
    The more interconnected the world is the less places there are to run from governments with the power to kill millions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    The Racists Trying to Exploit the Parkland Shooting
    Why is it that that "Racist Group" seems like an intelligence operation to give the disgraced SPLC credibility?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Why is it that that "Racist Group" seems like an intelligence operation to give the disgraced SPLC credibility?
    Because you have a brain.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm sure if one country existed in the borders of America, it may have a low gun crime, but considering the reality that wouldn't happen or exist. Canada doesn't have America's problem.

American society probably has to change,
    It has changed.. and this is the result..

It has changed in a great many ways,, Authoritarian/Socialist ideals have been adopted,, to our detriment.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No it hasn't. In Kentucky, there are places that still look to the past. Gun problem is the problem of history there, that is why the people don't want to change that, I doubt getting rid of all weapons is an option, but certainly putting an end to this rubbish with what happened this young guy and that weapon is a start. Then all of you can prove me wrong.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast