Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 451 to 464 of 464

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

  1. #451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Heee's back

    I always thought Little Red Stick was the best troll here. Sure, Chief Big Red Stick gets all the attention, but Little Red was actually more innovative, imaginative, and much sharper. He took the template and really made it his own by playing extreme libertarian devil's advocate.

    Little Red to Big Chief is like Gehrig to Ruth. Or Pippin to Jordan. Too bad he hardly posts now. I think I miss my old nemesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Little Red to Big Chief is like Gehrig to Ruth. Or Pippin to Jordan.
    Or Stockton to Malone
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #453

    Default

    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  5. #454

    Exclamation LIVE STREAM: Kyle Kashuv countering walk-out - 'Walk UP - not out"

    LIVE STREAM: Kyle Kashuv & supporters of 2nd amendment

    "prominent speakers, one every 15 minutes, go live on Facebook at 10:00 AM-11:00 AM on Friday, to discuss ways to save lives without infringing on 2A and the importance of mental health and not bullying. "

    Walk UP - not out


    Or watch HERE - https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djxXdngoDVxZ

    List of some speakers:
    @KurtSchlichter @scaramucci @AndrewPollackFL
    Robert B. Charles
    @WalshFreedom
    Alan Gottlieb
    @SebGorka @KELliwardaz
    Dave Hardy (lawyer who SCOTUS has cited) @realDickHeller
    @AWRHawkins
    @heytana
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-20-2018 at 08:45 AM.

  6. #455

    Default Deputies' Union has scheduled a no-confidence vote for Sheriff Scott Israel

    The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association is their union.
    Broward County Deputies Schedule No-Confidence Vote For Sheriff Scott Israel
    Christian Datoc
    04/20/2018

    The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association has scheduled a no-confidence vote for Sheriff Scott Israel over his behavior during the lead-up to and aftermath of the Parkland school shooting, union president Deputy Jeff Bell announced Friday.

    The union is accusing Israel of “many instances of suspected malfeasance, misfeasance, failure to maintain fiduciary responsibility by the sheriff, failure to properly investigate possible criminal conduct by members of his senior command staff and the lack of leadership that has crushed morale throughout the agency.”

    Israel’s stock skyrocketed in the initial aftermath of the shooting, highlighted by his appearance at CNN’s town hall with students and family from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, yet as more information became public about his department’s response, a clear pattern of at-the-least negligence on his part became clear.

    The sheriff has resisted calls from nearly 100 Florida lawmakers to resign, and he refused to participate in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the shooting in March.

    more: http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/20/br...-scott-israel/

  7. #456

    Default

    The National Rifle Association’s political arm had a record spike in donations in March, even as students took part in demonstrations in Washington and around the country calling for stronger gun control.
    The NRA Political Victory Fund raised $2.4 million, up from $779,063 in February, according to its latest filing with the Federal Election Commission.
    That was more than it had raised in any month since at least 2000, a review of FEC records showed. In 2016, when the NRA spent $31 million either attacking Hillary Clinton or supporting the campaign of Donald Trump, its political action committee collected a little less than $1.5 million in its best fundraising month. The Political Victory Fund ended March with $5.8 million in the bank.

    More at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...surge-in-march
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #457

    Default

    Parkland school shooting survivor Kyle Kashuv says he was aggressively interrogated by police after social media posts showed he visited a gun range.
    On Friday, Kashuv – who does not prescribe to the anti-gun rhetoric of his fellow anti-Second Amendment #NeverAgain peers – wrote he was learning to fire a gun for the first time.
    It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    “It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more,” he tweeted, indicating in other posts he was there with his father. “My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A”.
    Other posts showed Kashuv firing an AR-15 and an instructor teaching him how to fire.
    pic.twitter.com/NH5HkjPll2
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    Facts matter. I wish the facts of guns were more known. We need to educate the public and show them why they NEED the 2A. pic.twitter.com/HzjEx9LH2r
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." pic.twitter.com/mfVRATZ4DT
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    When he returned to school Monday he was ordered to the principal’s office, where he was informed that other students “had been upset by his posts,” according to The Daily Wire.
    In a statement to The Wire, Kashuv described meeting with the armed campus resource officer, being questioned aggressively by a member of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and said police repeatedly referred to him as “the pro-Second Amendment kid.”

    More at: https://www.infowars.com/cops-accost...-range-photos/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Parkland school shooting survivor Kyle Kashuv says he was aggressively interrogated by police after social media posts showed he visited a gun range.
    On Friday, Kashuv – who does not prescribe to the anti-gun rhetoric of his fellow anti-Second Amendment #NeverAgain peers – wrote he was learning to fire a gun for the first time.
    It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    “It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more,” he tweeted, indicating in other posts he was there with his father. “My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A”.
    Other posts showed Kashuv firing an AR-15 and an instructor teaching him how to fire.
    pic.twitter.com/NH5HkjPll2
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    Facts matter. I wish the facts of guns were more known. We need to educate the public and show them why they NEED the 2A. pic.twitter.com/HzjEx9LH2r
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." pic.twitter.com/mfVRATZ4DT
    — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018
    When he returned to school Monday he was ordered to the principal’s office, where he was informed that other students “had been upset by his posts,” according to The Daily Wire.
    In a statement to The Wire, Kashuv described meeting with the armed campus resource officer, being questioned aggressively by a member of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and said police repeatedly referred to him as “the pro-Second Amendment kid.”

    More at: https://www.infowars.com/cops-accost...-range-photos/
    NOW they are gonna do some investigatin'!!!
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  11. #459

    Default

    Truth is a social construct.

  12. #460

    Default

    The father of a student slain in a Florida high school shooting is suing the armed Broward County deputy who ducked behind a building while people were massacred inside.
    Meadow Pollack was one of the 17 killed during the Valentine's Day shooting in a freshman building at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Her father, Andrew Pollack, is placing blame on former Broward County sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson - the high school's armed resource officer who was trained to confront an active shooter.


    CCTV footage from the incident showed Broward County Sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson, 54, drive up to the high school building as a gunman massacred 17 students and staff members - only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall.

    "He let my daughter get shot nine times at point-blank range," Pollack told the Miami Herald. "He had the opportunity to go in and instead, let all those people get murdered."
    #BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/gs9kAbfgRq
    — Ryan Saavedra ���� (@RealSaavedra) March 15, 2018
    Pollack's lawsuit also names the self-confessed shooter, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz; the estate of Cruz's mother - who died in November; and Cruz's temporary foster family, James and Kimberly Snead, who took Cruz in after his mother died. Three behavioral and mental health facilities which evaluated Cruz prior to the shooting are also named.

    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...o-ran-shooting
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #461

    Default

    Late on Sunday night, local Florida media reported that the gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February was assigned to a controversial Obama-era disciplinary program which the Broward County Public Schools superintendent previously denied existed on multiple occasions.
    WLRN reports:
    Two sources with knowledge of [the shooter]’s discipline records told WLRN he was referred to the so-called PROMISE Program for a three-day stint after committing vandalism at Westglades Middle School in 2013.
    Superintendent Robert W. Runcie implemented the PROMISE Program in Broward County Public Schools in 2013 at the behest of the Obama administration's efforts to reduce the number of minority students who ended up in prison from crimes that they committed on campus.

    The Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro analyzed a report from Real Clear Investigations and wrote that Broward County Public Schools "had rewritten its disciplinary policies to make it nearly impossible to suspend, expel, or arrest students for behavioral problems including criminal activity."
    School district spokesperson Tracy Clark told WLRN on Friday that administrators in the district were analyzing the shooter's records and on Sunday they confirmed that he had been referred to PROMISE after he vandalized a bathroom at the middle school shortly after the program was put in place in 2013.
    WLRN notes that it is not clear whether the shooter even attended the program:
    Clark said he appeared at Pine Ridge Education Center in Fort Lauderdale — an alternative school facility where PROMISE is housed — for an intake interview the day after the vandalism incident.
    Clark told WLRN: "It does not appear that [the shooter] completed the recommended three-day assignment/placement," although she wouldn't "speculate" on the reason why.
    WLRN adds that the Broward County Sheriff's Office previously said that the shooter never attended the program.

    “The school board reports that there was no PROMISE program participation,” said BSO representative Jack Dale.

    More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/30318...ontent=2232128
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #462

    Default

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  15. #463

    Default

    A combination of incompetence, poor training and inaction led to the Valentine's Day massacre of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida - claim 15 current or former students in a new federal lawsuit which points the finger directly at Broward County law enforcement.

    "Law enforcement choked," said Detroit civil rights attorney Solomon Radner, who filed the lawsuit, adding "Cops are heroes, and they’re supposed to be heroes."
    “This lawsuit should not be misconstrued in any way as a shot at law enforcement,” he said. “This is a shot at specific law-enforcement officers that failed those students.”

    Recent graduate Audrey Diaz, one of the plaintiffs, said that on the day of the shooting, she was thinking about prom and graduating, but “some of my friends who were killed that day weren’t able to go to these events.”
    Her voice breaking, she said, “We thought we were safe at school and we would always be protected,” adding, “We deserved more from our law enforcement.”
    Calling it “a parent’s worst nightmare,“ Audrey’s mother, Iris, said, choking with emotion, “I am outraged at how the defendants in this lawsuit responded to this shooting.” -Palm Beach Post
    The lawsuit was filed in federal court because it alleges constitutional rights were violated, and because Florida courts cap lawsuit awards against local governments at $300,000, reports the Palm Beach Post.
    Defendants in the suit include Sheriff Scott Israel and disgraced former school resource officer Scot Peterson, who was seen on CCTV footage driving a golf cart up to the high school building during the shooting, only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall for cover.

    BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions (or inactions...) during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/QnILMn87Yp
    — Wired Sources (@WiredSources) March 15, 2018
    Peterson, 54, dubbed the "Broward coward," was blasted by Sheriff Israel a week after the shooting - who said Peterson should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer," adding that the deputy's failure to act left him "devastated" and sick to his stomach.
    The lawsuit claims that during “eight minutes of hell,” numerous “failures by numerous government actors, including law enforcement, strongly continued to Shooter’s ability to carry out this horrific attack without which this attack could not have happened.”
    Peterson lied, told other officers not to do their jobs
    Following the shooting, Petersen issued a statement through his attorney denying any wrongdoing - and said that he thought the shots were being fired from outside the school.
    Internal radio dispatches released by the Broward County Sheriff's Office in March , however, reveal Peterson immediately focused on Building 12 and radioed that gunfire was happening "inside."
    What's more - Peterson warned his fellow officer to stay away - despite wounded students and staff inside who required assistance. Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) policy requires deputies to engage an active shooter and eliminate the threat.
    “Do not approach the 12 or 1300 building, stay at least 500 feet away,” shouted a panicked Peterson as people screamed in the background.

    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ompetence-poor
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A combination of incompetence, poor training and inaction led to the Valentine's Day massacre of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida - claim 15 current or former students in a new federal lawsuit which points the finger directly at Broward County law enforcement.

    "Law enforcement choked," said Detroit civil rights attorney Solomon Radner, who filed the lawsuit, adding "Cops are heroes, and they’re supposed to be heroes."
    “This lawsuit should not be misconstrued in any way as a shot at law enforcement,” he said. “This is a shot at specific law-enforcement officers that failed those students.”

    Recent graduate Audrey Diaz, one of the plaintiffs, said that on the day of the shooting, she was thinking about prom and graduating, but “some of my friends who were killed that day weren’t able to go to these events.”
    Her voice breaking, she said, “We thought we were safe at school and we would always be protected,” adding, “We deserved more from our law enforcement.”
    Calling it “a parent’s worst nightmare,“ Audrey’s mother, Iris, said, choking with emotion, “I am outraged at how the defendants in this lawsuit responded to this shooting.” -Palm Beach Post
    The lawsuit was filed in federal court because it alleges constitutional rights were violated, and because Florida courts cap lawsuit awards against local governments at $300,000, reports the Palm Beach Post.
    Defendants in the suit include Sheriff Scott Israel and disgraced former school resource officer Scot Peterson, who was seen on CCTV footage driving a golf cart up to the high school building during the shooting, only to hop off, unholster his gun, and run behind a concrete wall for cover.

    BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff's Office releases security video showing Deputy Scot Peterson's actions (or inactions...) during the February 14 shooting. pic.twitter.com/QnILMn87Yp
    — Wired Sources (@WiredSources) March 15, 2018
    Peterson, 54, dubbed the "Broward coward," was blasted by Sheriff Israel a week after the shooting - who said Peterson should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer," adding that the deputy's failure to act left him "devastated" and sick to his stomach.
    The lawsuit claims that during “eight minutes of hell,” numerous “failures by numerous government actors, including law enforcement, strongly continued to Shooter’s ability to carry out this horrific attack without which this attack could not have happened.”
    Peterson lied, told other officers not to do their jobs
    Following the shooting, Petersen issued a statement through his attorney denying any wrongdoing - and said that he thought the shots were being fired from outside the school.
    Internal radio dispatches released by the Broward County Sheriff's Office in March , however, reveal Peterson immediately focused on Building 12 and radioed that gunfire was happening "inside."
    What's more - Peterson warned his fellow officer to stay away - despite wounded students and staff inside who required assistance. Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) policy requires deputies to engage an active shooter and eliminate the threat.
    “Do not approach the 12 or 1300 building, stay at least 500 feet away,” shouted a panicked Peterson as people screamed in the background.

    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ompetence-poor
    Brett Kavanaugh types will tell them that the cops have no obligation to protect them.

    So it was written, so it shall remain standard.
    ďThe nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.Ē --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516


Similar Threads

  1. 6 Shot, Shooter Dead: Marysville-Pilchuck High School (WA)
    By presence in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:31 AM
  2. Barack Obama high school drug use response to Mitt high school haircut (I guess)
    By sailingaway in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 06:41 PM
  3. High gas prices drive down traffic fatalities
    By torchbearer in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •