Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think it's "Pink HATS".
    Think Women's March.
    Oh, pink HATS from space.. That makes WAAAYY more sense. Thanks.

The pink hats are actually a good idea for this group. When men finally go their own way from these freaks, they will probably need some warm hats when their heater breaks down or their roof starts leaking.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm just gonna put this here.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...201604224.html

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

This is crazy.

I've been wondering, as a filmmaker, when the cops are going to show up when someone talks about a film shoot.
    There is no spoon.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Am I the only one who thinks she looks already dead/dying?

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Have you ever watched the movie Moon its kind of like that but this is like the umpteenth clone and every time they make a new copy it becomes more defective and flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post

She's not long for this world.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The saddest part is easily police searching a home based on nothing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Oh, pink HATS from space.. That makes WAAAYY more sense. Thanks.

The pink hats are actually a good idea for this group. When men finally go their own way from these freaks, they will probably need some warm hats when their heater breaks down or their roof starts leaking.
    I bet @Danke and @oyarde still wear their $#@! caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    No need for that I have a head dress , three different colors of berets provided at taxpayer expense , a wool Indiana Jones style or my coyote fur hat for cool weather and a straw hat for summer .

Nikolas Cruz's lawyers want judge off the case

Lawyers for the man accused of killing 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School asked the judge overseeing his murder case to step aside late Friday, arguing that she has already shown enough too much favoritism toward prosecutors.
    In a motion filed electronically Friday night, Public Defender Howard Finkelstein and his chief assistant, Diane Cuddihy, argued that Broward Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer flubbed her first decision in the case on Feb. 19 when she decided to disclose the contents of a confidential motion to the State Attorney’s Office.
    Broward Circuit Judge Carlos Rebollo had ruled three days earlier that the defense’s pleadings, which involved the lawyer’s efforts to gain access to defendant Nikolas Cruz during his first weekend in jail, could remain confidential.
    But Scherer decided that prosecutors should have the right to see what Rebollo decided they could not.

More at: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...223-story.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    If I was Dankes employer I would require he wear a pith helmet during work . That way if he would have less health visits for sun burn .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No need for that I have a head dress , three different colors of berets provided at taxpayer expense , a wool Indiana Jones style or my coyote fur hat for cool weather and a straw hat for summer .
    I too have my wool Indiana jones hat for winter and a hemp hat for summer. I think I need a head dress, that'd be styling. A Pith helmet would be cool too though.

Student Colton Haab: If Coach Fies had had his firearm that day...

"If Coach Feis had had his fire arm in school that day, I believe that he could've most likely stopped the threat."
    Colton Haab is the same student who said that CNN wanted him to stick to a script. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorcfayXtDc

Coach Aaron Feis was also a security guard and apparently a gun owner. He was shot and killed while shielding kids with his body. Feis had been outside, but ran inside the building to help people. (Not positive, but I think Aaron Feis may possibly have been the "monitor" who first spotted Cruz, mentioned in one of the police reports.)

Around 2:36 Haab talks about Fies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2O3znc7SQw
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-24-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Full retard...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Claims of kids shooter in JROTC shirt, was trained by NRA/US Army

Are Mass Shootings in U.S. Blowback from its Perpetual Wars?

February 15, 2018

Coleen Rowley — a former FBI special agent who exposed some of the FBI’s pre-9/11 failures and was named one of TIME magazine’s “Persons of the Year” in 2002 — writes on Facebook: “It looks like this latest Florida school shooter besides having a number of psychological problems was in JROTC. Most reporters are not mentioning the connection between mass shooters and military training/service. Research shows a significant correlation. I’ve been saying for years now that the steep increase in mass shootings in the U.S. can be traced to blowback from the extreme ‘war is the answer’ militarism (all over social media, Hollywood, violent video games, etc.) used to sustain and promote U.S.-NATO-Israel’s perpetual war.”
    Rowley criticized media coverage that “lauded the ‘great show of force’ (showing dozens of police running into the school when the shooter had already escaped). And again TV anchors asked the ridiculous question about ‘motive’ as if it’s a detective mystery when that term really has zero relevance to vulnerable people turning into senseless violent copycats just shooting up public places because they have come to think that’s the American way of solving problems and becoming heroes.”
    See Rowley’s piece “Recipe Concocted for Perpetual War Is a Bitter One,” which states: “Given our somnolent acceptance of the notion that this unprecedented state of perpetual war is somehow protecting our safety, it’s ironic that military service is emerging as significantly correlated with, if not a cause of, America’s dramatic increase in mass shootings and other domestic terror-type killings.(PTSD-related murders overall also remain uncounted.) Researchers studying recent lists of mass shooters find veterans are over twice as likely to be mass shooters. Post-combat related ‘copycat’ homicidal violence might be a direct externality of training and then assigning young people to commit murder overseas.”PAT ELDER, [currently in Florida, five miles from Parkland, Florida], pelder at studentprivacy.org, @studentprivacy
    Author of the recently released book Military Recruiting in the United States, Elder is director of the National Coalition to Protect Student Privacy, an organization that confronts militarism in the schools. He notes that the alleged shooter was “in the JROTC program as early as 9th grade. They practice shooting in the cafeteria. He was apprehended wearing his JROTC shirt.”

http://www.accuracy.org/release/are-...erpetual-wars/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs4c5QvW86E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvMZHrjfC_c

Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZXxfEcwkJ8

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lawmaker asks Gov. Scott to remove Broward Sheriff Scott Israel after Parkland shooting

http://cbs12.com/news/local/lawmaker...kland-shooting

BOCA RATON, Fla. (CBS12) —
    Rep. Bill Hager (Boca Raton), the chairman of the Florida House of Justice Appropriations, has called on Gov. Rick Scott to remove Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - a power the governor has under Florida law - from his post for neglect of duty and incompetence in regards to the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

In his letter to the governor on Saturday, Hager said that various media outlets reported that the School Resource Officer, Scot Peterson, and three deputies under Sheriff Israel's command "were on campus at the time of the attack and chose to take cover themselves rather than stepping up to protect our students."

Rep. Hager also mentioned the number of times police were called to Nikolas Cruz's home.

"The Sheriff was fully aware of the threat this individual presented to the community and chose to ignore it," Rep. Hager said.

He continued to remind the governor that this wasn't the first time a review of the Broward Sheriff's Office has been conducted. He said that, according to reporting conducted by a local journalist, a report after the Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting in 2017 found that the sheriff's office failed to set up a unified command structure, among other faults during the emergency.

Hager's legislative aid said that due to this, the representative proposes "that certain dollars currently scheduled for appropriation for the Broward Sheriff's Office be redirected...to initiate a pilot program in Broward County that will integrate and analyze data from various law enforcement, courts, state agencies, and school districts to better assess risk and keep our citizens safe."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

To be fair, "pro life" crowd does not lose to "pro choice" crowd when it comes to hypocrisy about sanctity of innocent life.
    Guess which group was the strongest champion of racially/greed motivated revenge attack (that resulted in deaths/maiming of millions of people of various races) against a country that had not attacked us:

Protestants and Frequent Churchgoers Most Supportive of Iraq War
    news.gallup.com/poll/.../protestants-frequent-churchgoers-most-supportive-iraq-war.asp...
    Mar 16, 2006 - Least supportive are non-Christians and people with no religion. PRINCETON, NJ

Ofcourse there was political blowback and Protestants were completely wiped out of leadership of all branches of gummit in 2008 with historic Barack Hussein Obama arrival but that's a different story.

Sheriff Scott Israel interview w/Jake Tapper 28mins 2/25/18

State of the Union - February 25, 2018

FULL TRANSCRIPT:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/polit...ipt/index.html

excerpt from the end of the interview.
    Florida State Representative Bill Hager from Boca sent a letter to the governor of Florida, Rick Scott, yesterday asking him to remove you for negligence of duty and incompetence.

Here's what he wrote -- quote -- "An investigation by Sheriff Israel into the unfathomable inaction of these deputies will do nothing to bring back the 17 victims. The sheriff was fully aware of the threat this individual presented to community and chose to ignore it."

What is your response? And will you resign?

ISRAEL: It was a shameful -- of course I won't resign. It was a shameful letter. It was politically motivated.
    I never met that man. He doesn't know anything about me. And the letter was full of misinformation. I wrote a letter back to the governor. I talked about all the mistakes that Hager in his letter. It was a shameful, politically motivated letter that had no facts. And of course I won't resign.

TAPPER: The last question, sir. Do you think that if the Broward Sheriff's Office had done things differently, this shooting might not have happened?

ISRAEL: Listen, ifs and buts and candy and nuts, O.J. Simpson would still be in the record books.
    Ugh.

"The Promise Program" - http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/home/s...ument?id=14910
    Remember that phrase! It's the reason Cruz's threats were ignored.
    "we have helped bring about the lowest crime rate in South Florida in many decades."
    http://ww2.sheriff.org/about_bso/adm...h=1&sspecial=N
    Diversion Programs - http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/diversion-programs.html
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-25-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Cruz called "authorities" on himself!

Mr. Cruz, 19, himself called the authorities just after Thanksgiving, describing how he had been in a fight and was struggling with the death of his mother. “The thing is I lost my mother a couple of weeks ago, so like I am dealing with a bunch of things right now,” he said in a childlike voice, sounding agitated and out of breath...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/u...olas-cruz.html
    So much failure!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Oddly enough, the TV is not showing grieving, crying and ranting parents talking about how all of these shooters were taking psych meds.
    These school shootings seem to all have 3 common elements:
    • "public" school
    • gun free zone
    • psych meds
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sheriff Israel says there is a "right" to be protected
    So the inept Sheriff Israel claims "protection" by law enforcement is a civil right, by that proclamation incompetent Sheriff Israel is admitting he just violated all those students civil rights.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    So when will the progs admit the utter failure of gun-free zones?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Gun Free Zones!!! Turn in your guns!
    Incompetent "Amazing Leadership" Sheriff Israel is on the job to protect you.

Last edited by AZJoe; 02-25-2018 at 01:16 PM.

These school shootings seem to all have 3 common elements:
    • "public" school
    • gun free zone
    • psych meds
    Exactly!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Say, has anyone heard anything about Nikolas Cruz and his brothers origins? A dear friend of mine from Ohio sent me a pm today.
    "I wanted to make a comment on this Nick Cruz. ONE source on the radio said that he and his brother had been adopted from Russia. ... But I do know there is a terrible problem with children adopted from Russia ...
    Nikolas Cruz was born in South Florida. He was adopted at birth, and his adoptive mother witnessed the delivery. He was born and raised 100% in the good 'ol USA.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    August 17, 2017
    Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist
    http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...ing-terrorist/
    the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.

in the case of Jerry Drake Varnell, the 23-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic … the FBI fomented terror … backtrack just a bit, to when the FBI began grooming their would-be right-wing militia terrorist, the vileness comes directly from the government.

The FBI knew he was schizophrenic,” .. “The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court.”Yet they knowingly continued to groom him, despite the clear immoral implications.

When they began grooming him … the FBI knew that Varnell was declared mentally unfit to live by himself and that he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Without … the FBI tactics playing mind games with this vulnerable man, the idea of him committing an act of terror would have likely never materialized. …

“He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic … his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up … they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.” …

Jerry’s father told the informant to stay away from their son. However, according to the parents, the [FBI] informant “continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared [the informant’s] criminal record.” …

the FBI deliberately targeted a severely delusional and mentally ill person. …

No one — other than the FBI — would’ve attempted to get a schizophrenic man with nothing to contribute to do their bidding as it would most likely be a futile effort — unless you are the FBI looking for an easy patsy to keep fear alive.
    This is disgustingly atrocious evil behavior by the FBI! Seems the only "terror" plots the FBI ever foils are the ones they cook up themselves. Find some semi-mentally retarded or mentally ill patsy; prey upon their need for social interaction/companionship/belonging; then use psychological mind-games to brainwash the mentally challenged patsy to take some action the FBI tells them to.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity
    August 17, 2017
    Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist
    http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...ing-terrorist/
    Yeah, ya have to be suspicious of that white supremacist (or whatever) instagram group Cruz had been chatting with! Supposedly it only consisted of 4 or 5 other people. Sounds very like one of those FBI set ups.

This is disgustingly atrocious evil behavior by the FBI! Seems the only "terror" plots the FBI ever foils are the ones they cook up themselves. Find some semi-mentally retarded or mentally ill patsy; prey upon their need for social interaction/companionship/belonging; then use psychological mind-games to brainwash the mentally challenged patsy to take some action the FBI tells them to.
    Is it more evil when they foil their own plot, or more evil when they don't foil their own plot?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast