Thread: Trump Jr. and wife subjected to "anthrax letter" scare

Exclamation Trump Jr. and wife subjected to "anthrax letter" scare

Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after white powder sent to her home

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...letter-n847231

by Tom Winter and Jonathan Dienst

The suspicious letter that sent President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law to a Manhattan hospital was postmarked from Boston and appeared to contain corn starch, multiple senior law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump's husband, Donald Trump Jr., the president's eldest son, officials said.

The Trump family expressed disgust over the Monday incident.

"No one deserves to be frightened this way," Donald Jr.'s sister Ivanka tweeted.

Donald Trump Jr. called it "disgusting" in a tweet but said everyone was safe.

Thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning. Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior.
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 12, 2018

Vanessa Trump and two other people were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center strictly as a precaution.

The NYPD said the white powder in the envelope was deemed to be non-hazardous and was taken to a lab for further analysis. More testing is being done, but officials said it appeared the substance was harmless corn starch.

"How disturbed must a person be to do what they did to a mother of five children?'' Michael Cohen, President Trump's personal attorney, said in a statement. "This dangerous and reckless act goes beyond political differences."

The Secret Service said it was investigating and would have no further comment.

Residents who exited the 54th Street building were shocked by the incident.

David Schnall, a 52-year-old lawyer who lives in the building, called the incident "horrible," and said he's "upset it happened."

Schnall also said, "The media is inflaming a lot of hysteria with regard to Trump and this is just a product of that. There is an inflammation of hatred towards the president and anything to do with him, and hopefully this will be a signal for people to stop."

Lois Winston, a psychologist who works and lives in the building, said she doesn't know any of the affected residents, but she feels "sorry for them" and wishes them well.

"I think it's terrifying," she said. "I think it's terrifying that anybody would send a package like that, regardless of who it was to, it's terrible. But there are so many terrible things right now that it's not surprising."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-12-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be interesting to see how DJTvsg responds to this message.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It will be interesting to see how DJTvsg responds to this message.
    They've crossed the line!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mueller was in charge of that investigation...........

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Professional victim class.

They must have been jealous of all the attention Rand Paul got, but didn't want their own broken ribs. A little corn starch, and voila!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-12-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently it was addressed to DJT Jr, but sent to her mother's house, probably to bypass security.

"This is strange, let's open it." Not the brightest bulb...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Massachusetts man charged with sending a threatening letter filled with white powder to Donald Trump Jr. that sent his wife to the hospital is a far-left gun control advocate who has supported numerous anti-Trump political causes.
    24-year-old Daniel Frisiello was arrested after a federal investigation traced the unsigned letters to him as a result of Frisiello also ordering a “glitter bomb” for one of the intended recipients using his own name.
    “You are an awful, awful person. I am surprised that your father lets you speak on TV,” Frisiello wrote in the letter addressed to Trump Jr.
    It also said: “You the family idiot. Eric looks smart. This is the reason why people hate you. You are getting what you deserve. So shut the f*** up.”
    A cursory scan of Frisiello’s Facebook page confirms him to be a gun control advocate who has endorsed and supported numerous anti-Trump political causes and campaigns.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/man-who-sen...trol-advocate/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The terrorist would-be assassin turned out to be a left wing extremist, gun control nut from Massachusetts and is also a fan of Adam Schiff.

Daniel Frisiello was arrested March 1, 2018.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-02-2018 at 05:09 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Thanks for the update guys.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-02-2018 at 05:30 AM.