Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The source of the unchecked government power.

  1. #1

    Default The source of the unchecked government power.

    The deficit spending.
    What is the punishment for the attempted murder of freedom on earth? 👁👁



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    That still shouldn't free them from Constitutional restraints on how they use the money.

    The problem has 2 sources:

    1 Judges and juries who have ruled in favor of the government and people who haven't rebelled.
    2 A lack of punishments for violating the Constitution, any law without a penalty and enforcement clause is null and void.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3

    Default

    We, the citizens, who refuse to stand up and say enough.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    any law without a penalty and enforcement clause is null and void.
    Looks like we need another amendment.
    What is the punishment for the attempted murder of freedom on earth? 👁👁

  6. #5

    Default

    Nobody cares about any deficit. Spend all the way to the Moon! Yeah baby!!

  7. #6

    Default

    The source of the unchecked government power.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    We, the citizens, who refuse to stand up and say enough.
    Exactly.

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The deficit spending.
    A mere symptom.

    The root cause is you.

    And me.

    And everyone who sits idly in the face of trespass at the hands of men with no authority, regardless of purport.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.


  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That still shouldn't free them from Constitutional restraints on how they use the money.

    The problem has 2 sources:

    1 Judges and juries who have ruled in favor of the government and people who haven't rebelled.
    2 A lack of punishments for violating the Constitution, any law without a penalty and enforcement clause is null and void.
    The problem has one source... or about 320 million, depending on how one chooses for look at it.

    Please describe "penalty and enforcement clause".
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.


  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The problem has one source... or about 320 million, depending on how one chooses for look at it.

    Please describe "penalty and enforcement clause".
    A clause that lays out some penalty (like death or 10yrs etc.) for violating the constitution and states who shall judge the case and carry out the sentence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A clause that lays out some penalty (like death or 10yrs etc.) for violating the constitution and states who shall judge the case and carry out the sentence.
    Ah, OK. I'm all over that.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.







Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2017, 06:19 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 09:53 AM
  3. Government Power: The Power to Enslave [VIDEO]
    By paul-for-liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:23 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:09 PM
  5. 27,000 wells abandoned, unchecked in the Gulf
    By Bruno in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •