Thread: TN-Sheriff issues orders to kill unarmed man because it would "tear his cars up"

Exclamation TN-Sheriff issues orders to kill unarmed man, proclaims "I love this $#@!!"

Caught on a body cam tossed in the back seat that the $#@!s did not know was still on.

Brags how he "loves this $#@!" and "thrives on it".

Poor white guy so you won't hear about it anywhere else.

Killed because of not having the King's Permission to drive on the King's Roads.

And yeah, I know, this isn't in the cop bashing dungeon, and I hope I have accumulated enough stroke around here to leave it up in GP for a least a few days, so that at least some people will know, straight from the horse's mouth, what the King's enforcers REALLY think of you; THEY WILL $#@!ING KILL YOU AND THRIVE ON IT!

DO NOT CALL COPS!

Tennessee sheriff boasts about fatal shooting he ordered: 'I love this $#@!'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07...ve-this-s.html

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Sheriff Oddie Shoupe of White County Sheriff’s Office has come under scrutiny for disturbing comments he made before ordering the killing of an unarmed man last year.

A Tennessee widow is suing a county sheriff who was caught on a body camera ordering police to shoot her late husband during a vehicle chase because ramming him would "tear up my cars.”

“They said, ‘we’re ramming him,’” White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe said, according to the tape. “I said, ‘Don’t ram him, shoot him. F--- that s---. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars.’”

Shoupe made the disturbing comments before he ordered the shooting of Michael Dial, according to video obtained by News Channel 5.

Dial, who had a suspended license but was unarmed, led Smithville police on a low-speed chase after officers tried to pull him over last April. Dial gave chase in his 1976 truck, which was hauling a trailer, at speeds that never exceeded 50 miles per hour.

After Dial crossed county line, White County deputies took over the chase. Shoupe, who was not involved in the chase, gave the radio dispatcher orders to “take him out.”

"Per 59 (the sheriff), use deadly force, if necessary. Take the subject out by any means necessary,” News Channel 5 reported he said.

Deputy Adam West, who was following Dial in his own pickup truck, and Officer Charlie Simms opened fire, killing Dial.
    robyn dial

Michael Dial's widow, Robyn, filed a federal lawsuit “alleging the use of excessive force against her late husband.” (Facebook)

When Shoupe arrived on the scene, he was heard boasting about what happened.

“I love this $#@!,” he said, according to the tape. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.”

Then he’s heard laughing.

“If they don’t think I’ll give the damn order to kill that motherf----- they’re full of s---,” he said, according to the tape. “Take him out. I’m here on the damn wrong end of the county.”

It did not appear Shoupe was aware that he was being recorded. But he was defiant in an interview with SpartaLive.

“I hate that this happened," he said. "But we are not going to tolerate people coming into this county and running over our citizens and our officers, and we will deal with them severely.”

The District Attorney Office ruled the “shooting was justified” but admitted it did not know about Shoupe’s comments during its investigation.

Robyn Dial, the man’s widow, filed a federal lawsuit “alleging the use of excessive force against her late husband.”

“It was not only inappropriate but also unconscionable for Defendant Shoupe to give the order to use deadly force,” the filing said.

The widow’s attorney, David Weissman, told The Guardian the recording left him in disbelief.

“The comments as seen on the video are extremely disturbing,” Weissman said. “I’m not sure how anybody can thrive on the taking of a life, let alone somebody in law enforcement.”

Robyn Dial said her husband would still be alive if not for Shoupe’s order, which she said was excessive and unnecessary.

"They could have let him go 10 more miles down the road, he probably would have run out of gas,” she told News Channel 5. “I just hope he knows I lo
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-12-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I hate that this happened," he said.
    He said he loved the killing. So I guess the thing he hated was the release of the footage to the public.

"But we are not going to tolerate people coming into this county and running over our citizens and our officers, and we will deal with them severely.”
    I've been wondering for many years how these people always manage to equate not stopping when they see disco lights with running over people. He didn't run over anyone. At fifty per, it would have required someone to be a real dullard to stay in his path long enough to get run over.

Can anyone explain this to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Then again Roscoe only loved cuffing and stuffing those who scuffed his vehicle, so TN would be better off with him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nothing to explain.

Cops like to get their killing on, and will use the flimsiest of excuses to do so.

They are deadly, unhinged lunatics, to be avoided at all costs.

Adam West, the cop that fired on Dial and killed him, was a wanna be deputy in his own vehicle.

It appears from the video that the truck had stopped when opened fire.

Dirty Oddie

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018/02/12/dirty-oddie/

By eric - February 12, 2018

Go ahead – make my day.

Back in 1971, Clint Eastwood’s character said it on screen – and people were shocked. But it was just a movie. And besides, Dirty Harry only shot bad guys – murderous psychopaths, as in the original 1971 film.

In the sequel film – Magnum Force – Dirty Harry shot murderous, psychopathic cops.

Today we have Dirty Oddie – and he’s not a character on the silver screen. He’s an armed government worker – a law enforcement officer – in Tennessee. And he “loves this $#@!.”

Killing people, that is.

Those are Dirty Oddie’s own words. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it,” he adds (in between chuckles).

Dirty Oddie thought he was talking behind closed doors, among his fellow armed government workers, when he uttered those words in the wake of yet another roadside execution that was the culmination of yet another needless escalation over the enforcement of an initially petty violation of statute.

Michael Dial, 33, was driving on a suspended license.

No one had been harmed. He wasn’t even bothering anyone.

He was merely driving without – so to speak – the King’s Permission. Apparently, an armed government worker ran the plates hanging off his battered old pick-up truck and thus began the fatal encounter.

When armed government workers attempted to stop Dial, he did not stop. Probably because he lacked the funds he knew the armed government workers would extract from his hide for driving without the “required” permission slip. Perhaps because he was understandably terrified of what else they might do.

Granted, he didn’t stop.

Are jaywalkers next on the Kill List?

The point is Dial wasn’t initially a criminal in even the misdemeanor sense and the armed government workers knew that, having run his name through their computers – which is how they discovered the suspended license “offense.” And it’s worth noting that Dial – who was white – was initially targeted for scrutiny – the license check – for the not-even-statutory “offense” of being poor. He was driving a battered and faded decades-old truck and hauling a trailer load of junk.

This drew their attention. Then their fire.

It is not in keeping with politically correct orthodoxies, but it’s not primarily skin color that paints a target on your back. It is economic status – as perceived among other qualifiers by the type of vehicle you drive.

At any rate, the armed government workers could have discreetly followed Dial rather than amped up the situation with their howling sirens and flashing lights – which are designed to confuse and disorient the target of their attentions.

They could have backed off – and calmed things down. Why not? There was no good reason to escalate as Dial wasn’t a threat to anyone.

But doing that would constitute the worst offense of all – a threat to the Authority of armed government workers. And that is a capital offense in America.

Dial led the armed government workers on a low-speed “pursuit” – his battered truck, which was pulling a trailer loaded with stuff he’d picked up at a flea market – was hardly capable of more.

Dirty Oddie’s men surround the truck, then ram it – and the trailer – attempting to sideswipe it off the road. This is not enough escalation for him. “Don’t ram him. Shoot him! $#@! that $#@!! You’re gonna tear my cars up.”

Dirty Oddie is more concerned about damaged sheetmetal than he is about Dial’s life – which ends shortly thereafter in the usual hail of bullets. Dial was not armed. All of this over a suspended driver’s license. All because Dirty Oddie could not tolerate such an offense – the affront to Authority, not the suspended license – to go unpunished.

Naturally, the local government prosecutor – who per SOP rarely if ever prosecutes other government workers – “cleared” the armed government workers shot Dial to death on the bloodthirsty orders of Dirty Oddie.

Who was caught on tape exulting in Dial’s death.

Dial’s widow is attempting to get the Feds to intervene, but this is like asking the Gambino family for assistance dealing with the excesses of the Genovese family. If she gets money, it will be extracted from other victims – the people of the Tennessee, who will be made to pay for Dirty Oddie’s crimes.

And the consequences – if any – will of course be purely financial. Dirty Oddie will not be removed from his position of “public trust” for reasons of obvious psychopathy. None of the armed government workers who carried out his psychopathic orders will see the inside of a jail cell.

When the video of this incident went public, Dirty Oddie claimed that he “ . . .gave the order to take him out because he was going to kill somebody if we hadn’t.”

But it was Dirty Oddie’s men who created the situation by escalating a trivial infraction into what became a roadside fusillade.

Driving on a suspended license does not mean one is driving dangerously. It means one is driving without government permission – that’s all. Is this offense so egregious that it justifies a multi-car pursuit? Ramming – and gunfire?

OJ got treated with greater discretion.

Would it have threatened public safety in any actual way to let Dial continue driving home and deal with the trivial infraction of the motor vehicle code later?

Even Dirty Harry would be disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Adam West, the cop that fired on Dial and killed him, was a wanna be deputy in his own vehicle.

It appears from the video that the truck had stopped when opened fire.
    The Adam West I know wouldn't even shoot the Joker:

This namesake seems just as stupid without the pacifism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The widow’s attorney, David Weissman, told The Guardian the recording left him in disbelief.

“The comments as seen on the video are extremely disturbing,” Weissman said. “I’m not sure how anybody can thrive on the taking of a life, let alone somebody in law enforcement.”
    What planet have you been on?
    "The Patriarch"

I WANNA PARTY WIF THAT GUY!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Dirty Oddie

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018/02/12/dirty-oddie/

By eric - February 12, 2018

Go ahead – make my day.

Back in 1971, Clint Eastwood’s character said it on screen – and people were shocked. But it was just a movie. And besides, Dirty Harry only shot bad guys – murderous psychopaths, as in the original 1971 film.

In the sequel film – Magnum Force – Dirty Harry shot murderous, psychopathic cops.

Even Dirty Harry would be disgusted.
    Dirty Oddie needs to run into Dirty Harry.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Guy's a goddamned Hero. One of our stalwart protectors in blue. "Thank you police!"
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I made a lousy headline...too pissed...

The mind boggles. Sheriffs are the only LE I can stomach the site of and.... damn it... It's just... DAMN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

There is no justice. Never will be till the Lord carries us home.

Condolences to the widow.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Contempt of kop...

Well , from experience I would say being unarmed in Tenn when dealing with LE is not a good idea .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Contempt of kop...
    I'm standing on the Fifth. I'm not pleading guilty until I have a plea bargain.

In writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Guy's a goddamned Hero. One of our stalwart protectors in blue. "Thank you police!"

Another to add to the list if I ever become terminal.

Nothing to explain.

Cops like to get their killing on, and will use the flimsiest of excuses to do so.

They are deadly, unhinged lunatics, to be avoided at all costs.
    That's why they chose their profession: so they can carry a gun and not get shot back at, and if they are to have the law and the "brotherhood" on their side. Got nothing at all to do with serve and protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What planet have you been on?
    Planet Lawyer

They should be charged with murder.
    Last edited by Mach; 02-15-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    FJB