Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VP Mike Pence gets "punked" at Olympics

Jan2017

VP Mike Pence is "punk" incendiary henchman at Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.
    +rep

Vice-President of the United States of America was so disgusted by the plate put before him,
    he acted like the high school cheerleader and VP candidate he ran against in the disgraceful
    November 2016 US election.
    Baby girl just had to walk out in protest . . .
    "Oh, I just can't pour melted white chocolate over my dessert plate - Yuccky!"

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Shows that the true purpose of Pence being there is to be Washington's "evil eye" to try to thwart or disrupt any chance for peace, increased diplomacy or trade between the North and South.

Not only did Pence refuse to stand when when the rest of the stadium rose to applaud when the north and south athletes marched together under a unity flag,
    but during a dinner reception for foreign dignitaries Pence got up and walked out of the dinner when the dessert of a blue chocolate unity Korea was served. The dessert was a symbolic "blue chocolate map of the Koreas divided by a dark chocolate piece of barbed wire. Guests were encouraged to pour white chocolate on top to dissolve the barbed wire."

. . .

And while Pence went around shaking the hands of all the other VIPs present, Pence notably would not shake hands with any of the North Korean guests.

As if it weren't embarrassing enough that the US has the equivalent of a jealous high school gossip girl at the UN desperately trying to reform her elite click squad and regain her popularity as leader of the click;
    Now the Vice President of the USA is reduced to juvenile middle school sleights and snubs because he doesn't want North Korea making friends with any of little Pence's classmates.
    This is what the mentality of US "leadership" has been reduced to.
    I'd think the door is wide open now for President Trump to consider a different Vice-President-elect -
    if he decides to seek re-election ?

Or should the 45th President just opt for the Vice-President's removal to increase popularity ratings ?
    - kinda like VP Spiro Agnew getting canned by Nixon/Congress before Watergate scandal completed
    to avoid that criminal to jus' become next in line for a soon out-the-door President Nixon.

Really drain that swamp. FIRE PENCE !

if you twitter, I suggest #FirePence
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 06:54 AM. Reason: OP title correction

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

pretty sure the states send the pair to Washington as a package deal, pence can't be fired by DJT.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

i am not a fan of trump , but anybody is better than pence .

Jan2017

VP Mike Pence is "punk" incendiary henchman at Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    pretty sure the states send the pair to Washington as a package deal, pence can't be fired by DJT.
    Fired in the sense that Mike Pence can be removed from the 2020 ticket - if it all even gets that far.
    There is that junior Senator from Kentucky that could be popular enough for a re-election bid.
    Trump is a sure GOP 2020 loss with a VP Pence forevermore.

Congress ultimately fired Spiro Agnew . . . thank goodness.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

$#@!ing Pence... what a turd.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    $#@!ing Pence... what a turd.
    Ya well if one of our athletes defects to South Korea during the games, I'm pretty sure Pence isn't going to go murder their family.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lmao, Pence is 100% on page with Trump on N.Korea. Trump thinks meeting with head swampcreature kissinger is a positive, notable event. You know, the guy who would support a preemptive nuclear strike on N.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    lmao, Pence is 100% on page with Trump on N.Korea. Trump thinks meeting with head swampcreature kissinger is a positive, notable event. You know, the guy who would support a preemptive nuclear strike on N.K.
    South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/w...rth-korea.html

Ya, same page

$#@!ing clueless..
    Last edited by dannno; 02-12-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Ya, same page

$#@!ing clueless..
    Just because President of S.K gave credit to Trump doesn't mean that Trump actually deserves any. Obviously it's politically advantageous for S.K president to compliment Trump regardless.

Here's what we can definitely credit Trump for:

-being silent as his VP choice makes an ass of himself at the Olympics
    -Discussing N.K with Kissinger, a guy who wants to nuke them
    -Saying "Only one thing will work with N.K" (military action)
    -Said "talks with N.K are a waste of time" and he'd like Tillerson to be a little tougher.
    -increased sanctions on N.K and talking of more increases

Oh, gee. Here's dannno quoting the mainstream media and calling people names again.

Surprise, surprise.

Well, I wonder why the Times likes it when Trump plays 'bad cop' to all the world? Because the MIC owns them, perhaps? So why should I be impressed by their fakenews?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-12-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Ya, same page

$#@!ing clueless..
    Ya hopefully Trump will tire of this all very soon. My initial guesses of 6 months to a year may have been a little bit optimistic.
    $#@!ing clueless.

of course he does... we need to get him on a lazy susan with puckered lips and just spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Is everyone supposed to stand for every team? Sounds like an attempt to manufacture a "slight".

IIRC, Pence stood for the US team while Ms. NK sat and scowled.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-12-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Whatever Pence is doing . He is doing what he was asked . He is also more diplomatic in nature and honest about intentions than about 99 percent of the US Fed govt . Pence's weakness of course , like other elected officials would be foreign policy , he is though loyal to his party and employer , something normally only seen in modern times by the Dem party .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Just because President of S.K gave credit to Trump doesn't mean that Trump actually deserves any. Obviously it's politically advantageous for S.K president to compliment Trump regardless.

Here's what we can definitely credit Trump for:

-being silent as his VP choice makes an ass of himself at the Olympics
    -Discussing N.K with Kissinger, a guy who wants to nuke them
    -Saying "Only one thing will work with N.K" (military action)
    -Said "talks with N.K are a waste of time" and he'd like Tillerson to be a little tougher.
    -increased sanctions on N.K and talking of more increases
    Trump asked the leader of South Korea to give him credit for the talks after he gave him the go-ahead to have the talks. Of course Trump is responsible. Look at the people in Trump's cabinet, Nickey Haley and all of them came out against the talks and said they weren't being recognized, even though Trump was encouraging them!!

If you think about it for a few seconds, you would realize that any deep state President would be onboard with the people in Trump's cabinet, and not on board with Trump at all.

Then there is also the fact that Trump was happy to talk to North Korea, he also said that numerous times.

Trump says different things for different audiences, but if you look at his actions in this case you can see that he clearly did something that the deep state otherwise would not have allowed. That tells us some valuable information, if you think about it.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-12-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, gee. Here's dannno quoting the mainstream media and calling people names again.

Surprise, surprise.

Well, I wonder why the Times likes it when Trump plays 'bad cop' to all the world? Because the MIC owns them, perhaps? So why should I be impressed by their fakenews?
    That wasn't fake news, that was reported news, the leader of South Korea said it in front of everybody, it's on record.

Fake news is when they say things that are unverifiable or incorrect out of context in trying to spin a narrative that is bull$#@!.

Ya, same page

$#@!ing clueless..
    Funny how you hate the "liberal media' and believe it is always lying until it says something you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is everyone supposed to stand for every team? Sounds like an attempt to manufacture a "slight".IIRC, Pence stood for the US team while Ms. NK sat and scowled.
    Nah, this wasn't just N Korea, it was N and S Korea. Pretty obvious DC via Pence should have stood. Nobody expected better I guess. Funny he didn't eat the cake, though he's put on some weight lately.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Funny how you hate the "liberal media' and believe it is always lying until it says something you like.
    The NYTimes didn't say anything I liked, they merely reported on what South Korea's President stated and so I am communicating that information to you in this form. I'm not sure what the problem with that is. What I don't like is the bull$#@! narratives they produce that are based on lies and disinformation.

That wasn't fake news, that was reported news, the leader of South Korea said it in front of everybody, it's on record.

Fake news is when they say things that are unverifiable or incorrect out of context in trying to spin a narrative that is bull$#@!.
    And when they report one side's statements without critical examination, but wax on at length with theories about how the other side might possibly be lying? What is that?

The New York Times knows full well that it has been a tradition in the Orient for thousands of years to make an opponent back down and concede by defeating him in such a way that he can save face only by doing so. 'Save face' is, in fact, an Oriental concept. And only a fool can fail to see that strategy at work here. To call one's self a serious news organization and to report an obvious ploy without a speck of critical examination is to spin a narrative. But perhaps that's too adult a puzzle for you.

You talk about Trump allowing South Korea to negotiate with North Korea. They do not need his 'go-ahead'. They share a border. They do not need an American passport to get to the negotiating table.

And when they report one side's statements without critical examination, but wax on at length with theories about how the other side might possibly be lying? What is that?

The New York Times knows full well that it has been a tradition in the Orient for thousands of years to make an opponent back down and concede by defeating him in such a way that he can save face only by doing so. 'Save face' is, in fact, an Oriental concept. And only a fool can fail to see that strategy at work here. To call one's self a serious news organization and to report an obvious ploy without a speck of critical examination is to spin a narrative. But perhaps that's too adult a puzzle for you.

You talk about Trump allowing South Korea to negotiate with North Korea. They do not need his 'go-ahead'. They share a border. They do not need an American passport to get to the negotiating table.
    You seem to be pretty ignorant about our current and past relationship with North Korea and South Korea. Maybe you should study that a little bit before telling me what South Korea needs to do or doesn't need to do before they negotiate with North Korea.

You seem to be pretty ignorant about our current and past relationship with North Korea and South Korea. Maybe you should study that a little bit before telling me what South Korea needs to do or doesn't need to do before they negotiate with North Korea.
    I've been trying to figure out the south korean government for months now, I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. Please explain to me the South Korean government, and how they are better then North?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will there be a test? Will you be taking it with me?

Are you sure you're up to date? I could have sworn diplomacy involved at least a little bit of 'make it up as you go'.

As Will Rogers said, all I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's the alibi for my ignorance.

Yours, too, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I've been trying to figure out the south korean government for months now, I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. Please explain to me the South Korean government, and how they are better then North?
    Are you really asking me how the South Korean government is better than the North?

Are you really asking me how the South Korean government is better than the North?
    Their elections don't sound any better then ours. We shouldn't be telling them how to live.

Ms Park's father was assassinated in 1979. By this point she was firm friends with Mr Choi's daughter, Choi Soon-sil, who later became her adviser when Ms Park became president.

Ms Park was officially ousted in March 2017, following parliament's decision to impeach her in December. She was the country's first democratically-elected president to be forced from office.

After losing her presidential immunity, she was charged with bribery, abusing state power and leaking state secrets

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Their elections don't sound any better then ours. We shouldn't be telling them how to live.
    Well, that was a pregnant silence. Could it be the guy who was lecturing everyone who came along about how ignorant they are of all things Korean never heard of the Park family?

Well, that was a pregnant silence. Could it be the guy who was lecturing everyone who came along about how ignorant they are of all things Korean never heard of the Park family?
    I asked:

And I got a reply comparing our elections to South Korea..

Do I need to start listing atrocities committed by North Korea, how they treat their own people, that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?

None of those things are comparable at all to South Korea or the U.S.

Are you guys just tag-team obfuscaters?

I asked:

And I got a reply comparing our elections to South Korea..

Do I need to start listing atrocities committed by North Korea, how they treat their own people, that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?

None of those things are comparable at all to South Korea or the U.S.

Are you guys just tag-team obfuscaters?
    We murdered the president so we could stay at war.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast