Thread: What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston if it cannot fly?

What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston if it cannot fly?

McKarkin,

What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston by the 16th if it cannot safely fly there?

Half of the reason for the blimp was to have it in Boston. It would gather a ton of media attention and increase donations for the Tea Party!

Basically, the Tea Party will be weakened if the blimp is not present in Boston!

Can the blimp be deflated, put on a flat bed trailer, and driven to Boston? Then it could be reinflated and tethered to the ground.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah yes, DEFLATE THE BLIMP, recapture the Helium (Helium costs $0.30 a cubic foot so recapturing has to be done), ship it on a freight truck, bring all the equipment to inflate the blimp..... bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well ---- LOL

Do you realize how crazy this nonsense sounds? It is a unrealistic rambling of the clueless and unrealistic.

If it is not in Boston it will be fine. It will make it there at some point.

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

Now go play your Wii or PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Menthol Patch View Post
    McKarkin,

What emergency measures will be taken to get the blimp to Boston by the 16th if it cannot safely fly there?

Half of the reason for the blimp was to have it in Boston. It would gather a ton of media attention and increase donations for the Tea Party!

Basically, the Tea Party will be weakened if the blimp is not present in Boston!

Can the blimp be deflated, put on a flat bed trailer, and driven to Boston? Then it could be reinflated and tethered to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulCentral View Post
    Ah yes, DEFLATE THE BLIMP, recapture the Helium (Helium costs $0.30 a cubic foot so recapturing has to be done), ship it on a freight truck, bring all the equipment to inflate the blimp..... bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well ---- LOL

Do you realize how crazy this nonsense sounds? It is a unrealistic rambling of the clueless and unrealistic.

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

Why must you insult someone who asked a question because he didnt know the answer?

EMERGENCY MEASURES - LOL

You're right, of course, but there's no need to be a dick to a fellow supporter asking a question he didn't know the answer to.

bring all the H2 to "reinflate the blimp" -- so ou have to ship the H2 storage vessels as well
    Yeah 'cause it's the Hindenburg. I think you mean He.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Lets keep thing civil people-- it's just a blimp.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardK View Post
    Yeah 'cause it's the Hindenburg. I think you mean He.
    LOL - no actually I did mean to say H2 as I was pissed off and wanted to see who would say something about it catching on fire...

"He" it is sir -- use it for deep cave diving in my TriMix -- and it is expensive....

Regs.....