Thread: Ron Paul at Satoshi Roundtable in Cancun talks crypto currencies

Ron Paul at Satoshi Roundtable in Cancun talks crypto currencies

At the Satoshi Roundtable in Cancun this year I got to sit down with the amazing Ron Paul and discuss why cryptocurrency is important. Dr Paul is a hero of the liberty movement especially because of the work he's done to spread awareness about the problems of government-controlled money and the federal reserve, so he is a huge inspiration for many of those involved with cryptocurrency. It was amazing to have him with us at the roundtable.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mordan again.

I assume Ron knows that the government hasn't controlled currency in a long time and that the Fed is a private bank.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I assume Ron knows that the government hasn't controlled currency in a long time and that the Fed is a private bank.
    I remember early on, like you, Ron Paul was dismissive of Bitcoin and crypto currencies.

Hopefully for him, he is smart enough and after counsel and research, he changed his mind. I bet he and his son bought a fair position.