Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 01 I expanded space

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Does your flea market have fresh fried pork skins? My dad used to take me to one that had them. I love those things.
    No , but they should . They do have fancy popcorn , different flavors because the town nearest there has a gourmet popcorn co. My Mother always made pork skins when we butchered hogs . So all day snack on those and cold beers then at dark fresh tenderloins and ribs on the grill and a bonfire . later then hams and bacon to the smoke house .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This morning I rolled out some new, better date pre 1900 silver Morgan dollars at around 30.00 in P 20 and an about uncirculated slabbed 1854 California Gold half dollar in Case C239.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This morning I put out some silver Seated Liberty dimes , mostly 1853 - 1891 in Cases C239 and P 20 and some more silver Morgan dollars, mostly 1878 - 1890 .

I would totally buy some of this from a website. Driving to Indiana may be a bridge too far. Ever thought about putting up an online storefront?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I would totally buy some of this from a website. Driving to Indiana may be a bridge too far. Ever thought about putting up an online storefront?
    I never really have considered it but if I do I will send you a list Glen .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The 1859 California Gold Half Dollar sold yesterday . Gold Panda is still there .
    The Gold Panda has sold , but there are still three to five gold coins out for sale in case C239 as well as a large selection of silver Morgan dollars. In the same case today I put out an Uncirculated 1945 silver Mercury dime for 6.60 . Pretty high grade coin on the cheap .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-30-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    Do something Danke

The summer 10 percent off sale at the Exit 76 Antique Mall was Yesterday , today and tomorrow . June 30th was a big sales day for me , but I put out new stock of 1870's & 1880's silver Morgan dollars and some more silver Seated Liberty dimes from the same time period this morning .
    Do something Danke

By Wed morning I will have out some more cool things , some more pre 1890 Very Fine and Extra Fine silver Morgan dollars , three Cent Pc.'s and silver Seated Liberty dimes ( pre 1892 ), some Archaic Period Indian Artifacts found in Georgia , Kentucky , Indiana and South Carolina , mostly really nice knife blades and spear points .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-17-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    Do something Danke

The Gold Panda has sold , but there are still three to five gold coins out for sale in case C239 as well as a large selection of silver Morgan dollars. In the same case today I put out an Uncirculated 1945 silver Mercury dime for 6.60 . Pretty high grade coin on the cheap .
    Looks like all the gold coins have sold since 7/10 or so with the exception of one nice slabbed California gold pc .
    Do something Danke

Looks like all the gold coins have sold since 7/10 or so with the exception of one nice slabbed California gold pc .

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

California gold coins are really cool . During the gold rush ( late 1840's) there was not enough change available and a high demand for goods . Paper money was illegal in california ( pre commie state govt days ) . Jewelers made dies and small gold quarters and halves were pounded out of gold dust into coins . These were then used just like silver US quarters and halves and silver Spanish coins . This way once you drank a little too much at the saloon and brothel the bartender could not pinch a little too much out of your gold dust bag when you were getting your beer and shot of whiskey lined up for refreshments before going upstairs to try and pick out the least homely girl. Like all truly great American coinage these coins had an Indian or Lady Liberty struck onto them on the Obverse . The reverse were often simple and would just have something like denomination such as, 1/4 CAL GOLD . Dead presidents of course are somewhat offensive . I have collected California Gold for a long time and started with the Indians mostly . Occasionally I will sell one if it is a duplicate of one I already have .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-17-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Do something Danke

I put out some new merchandise today , some 1872 silver Half Dimes , some Uncirculated silver Mercury dimes and some pre 1857 Large Cents , some 1930's silver Walking Liberty halves. Still have a Gold California Gold coin and a 1915 2 1/2 dollar gold Indian , lots of silver dollars . It has been a good month for sales .
    Do something Danke

Probably Sun. I will have some new stuff out , some 1880 0 silver Morgan dollars in Extra Fine among other things .
    Do something Danke

This morning I put out a nice run of Indian Cents from about 1878 to 1886 or so , an 1850's California Gold half dollar , some uncirculated silver Franklin halves ( 1960 to '63 ) and some more silver Morgan dollars , mostly 1878 to 1887 .
    Do something Danke

Probably have some new items out by Thurs afternoon , including some 1935 silver Peace dollars in Very Fine or better and some 1840's Large Cents . Still a great selection of nice and affordable silver Morgan dollars .
    Do something Danke

Coming soon , some 1903 S silver Morgan dollars in Very Fine and Extra Fine , scarce date in nicer grade under 330.00 .
    Do something Danke

This morning I put out a nice , Good 1802 Stemless Wreath Large Cent under 40.00 , some 1922 silver Peace dollars under 18.20 , I sold the 1915 About Uncirculated , PCGS slabbed 2 1/2 dollar gold Pc . You guys missed a great deal on it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-17-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    Do something Danke

Sometime in the next eight days or so I have some nice 1820's large cents , some uncirculated 1882 S silver Morgan dollars , some silver Barber dimes that will be going out .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of new items out today . Buy yourself something nice on the cheap while silver is down . Those nice 30.00 Extra Fine pre 1905 Morgan dollars will all be much more when silver moves back to 20.00 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-21-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    Do something Danke

Lots of new items going out wed. Some silver Half Dimes , some about uncirculated silver Walking Liberty halves , some uncircuated silver Franklin Halves , some Carson City mint silver Seated Liberty quarters , an About Uncirculated 1883 S silver Morgan dollar , some silver Barber dimes etc . Still a good selection of silver Morgan dollars and 1927 S & 1935 S silver Peace dollars .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-28-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    Do something Danke

New items out yesterday , 1860's three cent pc.'s , 1880's Very Good and Fine silver Seated Liberty dimes under 12.00, more 1935 silver dollars in Very Fine , 1920's silver Standing Liberty quarters in Very Good under 7.00 . There will be a lot of great deals this month and through the end of Nov. Currently , still a couple California Gold coins and a great selection of Extra Fine and About Uncirculated silver pre 1905 Morgan dollars .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-03-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Do something Danke

Friday I will have out a few 300 AD or so Roman coins , under 4.00 ea . great deal. I need a big month in Sept to put towards Nov property taxes .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-06-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Do something Danke

Probably here in a couple weeks I will have some new Archaic Period Indian Artifacts going out in Case P 20 . There will be three white colored points from three different Illinois counties , seven spear points and five flint axes from Missouri , and a couple of Axes from Alabama . Currently still a pretty good selection of Archaic period spear points and knife blades from In , Ill , Ky , Tenn , Al , Mo . along with a great selection of Silver dollars .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-06-2018 at 09:33 PM.
    Do something Danke

Some new items out today , to include a nice 1853 O with Arrows silver Half Dime in Fine , under 26.00 . Some 1903 S silver Morgan dollars and more silver dollars.
    Do something Danke

Some new items out today , 1802 Large Cents , uncirculated 1902 silver Morgan dollars , some arrowheads found from the Franklin , Tenn. area ( under 2.00 ea ) . Great selections of everything . Silver Dollars , California Gold , 1850's silver Seated Liberty quarters , 1920's silver Standing Liberty quarters , 1859 - 1879 Indian Cents , 1913 - 1924 D & S Buffalo nickels , 1860's Shield nickels , Canadian silver Dollars ,a Greek coin , some Roman coins etc
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    Do something Danke

Probably here in a couple weeks I will have some new Archaic Period Indian Artifacts going out in Case P 20 . There will be three white colored points from three different Illinois counties , seven spear points and five flint axes from Missouri , and a couple of Axes from Alabama . Currently still a pretty good selection of Archaic period spear points and knife blades from In , Ill , Ky , Tenn , Al , Mo . along with a great selection of Silver dollars .
    By Wed morning I will have all of these new artifact items out , all of these under 5.00 dollars ea
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-17-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today , I put out an About Uncirculated 1851 Gold dollar ( a real dollar if you have never seen one ) , a large Archaic period butchering blade from Texas ( beautiful blade ) , an About Uncirculated 1920 S silver Standing Liberty quarter , another Very Good 1914 D Buffalo nickel . Still a great selection of silver dollars . I will have more silver Mercury dimes too in the next week and a half to add to what is there already . Nicer examples , mostly Fine .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-19-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    Do something Danke

Next week I will be putting out more 1850's silver Seated Liberty Half Dimes .
    Do something Danke

Probably by about Tue I will have out some fairly scarce in grade coins , an 1857 silver Half Dime in About Uncirculated , an 1873 No Arrows silver Seated Liberty Half in About Uncirculated and an About Uncirculated 1929 S silver Walking Liberty Half. Very nice . Unique American history when money was real .
    Do something Danke

New items out today , pre 1920 silver Mercury dimes Very Good to Fine , About Unciculated 1880's silver Morgan dollars , Three Cent pc.'s , Two Cent pc.'s , 1850's - 1860's silver Half dimes , large Mexican silver coins , uncirculated Canadian silver dollars etc
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-25-2018 at 01:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast