Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 78

Thread: Feb 01 I expanded space

  1. #1

    Feb 01 I expanded space

    At the Exit 76 Antique Mall at the Edinburgh Exit off of I 65 in Southern Indiana . I added Case C239 , Jan of last yr I added Case P20(and I also have case P18 which I intend to close Apr 30 ). Items are added as often as two to three times weekly so stop by if you are on I 65 . Open Daily 10 - 6 , Mostly inventory is currently silver coins and Archaic Period Indian artifacts . On the artifacts I usually list what state and county I found them in .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-05-2018 at 12:00 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Thursday I will be throwing out an Uncirculated , PCGS slabbed 1880S / 79 Mint State 64 silver Morgan dollar . I consider it a fairly scarce coin . I have seen only two of them graded this high . Looks like Heritage and Stacks have auctioned about a dozen in MS 64 - MS 66 since Sept of last yr for about an avg sale of 397.90 ea. I will be asking 124.00 .

  4. #3
    In Case C239 I also have out a slabbed 1859 California Gold quarter dollar coin graded at Mint State 64 . It is a very nice coin . These are unusual without jewelry damage as most survivors were incorporated into jewelry . It is under 110.00 . There is no sales tax collected on coins in Indiana .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-22-2018 at 01:47 PM.

  5. #4
    Tomorrow afternoon I will throw out a some silver Franklin Proof Halves from 1960 - 1963 . Probably about 14.30 ea.

  6. #5
    Today in C 239 , I will be putting out a PCGS Mint State 66 1945 S silver Mercury Dime at 33.00 . Probably a steal . That is MS65 dealer wholesale price .

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tomorrow afternoon I will throw out a some silver Franklin Proof Halves from 1960 - 1963 . Probably about 14.30 ea.
    These all sold by this past Sat , so I threw out two more ( 1961, 1962 ) , same price .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-29-2018 at 01:04 PM.

  8. #7
    Today , in C 239 and P 20 I put out a pair of slabbed NGC MS69, silver Pandas , 2012 and 2013 . About a half a set of silver Peace dollars from 1923 to 1935 and most of a set of silver Mercury dimes. In April I will be adding some Indian artifacts from Alabama and Florida . I currently have artifacts for sale from Indiana , Kentucky , Tennessee , Missouri , Ohio and Alabama ( P 20 , P 18 ). I usually do not put out Texas stuff as I gift it to a Grand Daughter. If anyone happens to be there and you are interested in anything from a particular State just leave a note at the desk for Case P 20 . I can e mail or call when I find something from that state and put it out .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-10-2018 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In Case C239 I also have out a slabbed 1859 California Gold quarter dollar coin graded at Mint State 64 . It is a very nice coin . These are unusual without jewelry damage as most survivors were incorporated into jewelry . It is under 110.00 . There is no sales tax collected on coins in Indiana .
    This sold on the 26th . Someone got a great deal on a nice gold coin and a pc of gold rush history . I will be putting out a California Gold Half dollar next week , there are two more California Gold coins out now in C239 but they are made into a necklace pendant .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-29-2018 at 01:08 PM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Today , I put out in C 239 the 1859 California Gold Half dollar and a 1997 small Gold Panda ( low mintage of around 54K ) as well as some more silver Morgan dollars .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-08-2018 at 10:52 AM.

  12. #10
    Today , I put out in C239 an Uncirculated Mint State 65 Full Head 1920 silver Standing Liberty quarter . I priced it at dealer wholesale Ask for MS64FH at 600.00 . the coin lists at Grey sheet dealer bid and ask in MS65FH at 1200.00 / 1320.00 . If any active members here stops in and wants it have them call me at the desk and I will let it go for 550.00 which is MS64FH dealer bid .

  13. #11
    Probably Sat. I will be putting in C 239 a 1962 Uncirculated Mint State 65 Full Bell Lines silver Franklin Half . Priced at dealer wholesale bid of 1050.00 . If anyone here wants it , just have them call me at the desk . I will knock ten percent off and sell it at 945.00 . Wholesale Ask price is 1155.00 ( ten percent above bid ) . This coin is very , very scarce with good Bell lines .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-08-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Do something Danke

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Today in C 239 , I will be putting out a PCGS Mint State 66 1945 S silver Mercury Dime at 33.00 . Probably a steal . That is MS65 dealer wholesale price .
    This sold , but today I threw out two more slabbed silver Uncirculated , high grade Mercury Dimes , a 1941 NGC MS64 and a 1941 ANACS MS65 . Priced to sell at 25.30 and 19.37 .

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Today , I put out in C 239 the 1859 California Gold Half dollar and a 1997 small Gold Panda ( low mintage of around 54K ) as well as some silver Morgan dollars .
    The 1859 California Gold Half Dollar sold yesterday . Gold Panda is still there .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-10-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Do something Danke

  16. #14
    Saturday in P 20 I will be putting out 14 exceptional , large Archaic Period spear points . Three from Florida , the others from Alabama and Illinois . All are marked and under 5 FRN's each . Also a Very Fine 1880 8/7 VAM 6 NGC silver Morgan dollar for 37.19 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-12-2018 at 06:49 PM.

  17. #15
    Probably Sat , in C 239 I will be putting out an Uncirculated 1941 D silver Walking Liberty Half dollar at about 22.00 or ten dollars less than dealer wholesale bid / ask of 32.00 / 35.20 . Also , I am still currently buying shotguns and rifles chambered larger than .22 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-18-2018 at 11:01 PM.

  18. #16
    Tomorrow afternoon , in C239 there will be about five different silver 1980's Canadian dollars going out , all NGC Slabbed in uncirculated Mint State 68 or Proof 69 under 23.00 ea and about 8 more High Grade About Uncirculated silver Morgan dollars , mostly 1878 S , 1881 0 , 1886 and 1889's many below 37.00 .



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Today in Case C 239 I put out an about uncirculated 1909 2 1/2 dollar gold Indian at 296.00 and in P 20 an About Uncirculated NGC 1926 S silver Peace dollar at 27.50 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-09-2018 at 10:24 PM.

  21. #18
    This morning , in case C239 I put out an uncirculated 1959 Alaskan Statehood gold dollar , I think they were put out by the Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce if I recall . I picked up a couple in a bar in Fairbanks I think . Pretty neat pc of American history that is cheap if anyone gets down the Interstate check it out .

  22. #19
    Is your flea market table anywhere close to Buffalo? We're heading that way in October and I may want to stop by and pick something up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Is your flea market table anywhere close to Buffalo? We're heading that way in October and I may want to stop by and pick something up.

    It is against the law to traffic in stolen goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Is your flea market table anywhere close to Buffalo? We're heading that way in October and I may want to stop by and pick something up.
    Nah , I 65 is not really close to Buffalo , there is that big state of ohio in the way .
    Do something Danke

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Nah , I 65 is not really close to Buffalo , there is that big state of ohio in the way .
    That reminds me I need to make sure I'm awake to take a photo of the HELL IS REAL billboard in the middle of that cornfield in Ohio. Mr Animal likes to tell me all the reasons I'm going to Hell - I don't think he's joking, btw. It's the second best part of Ohio. The best part is singing Cleveland Rocks when we're driving by the city. Poor Mr Animal. He tries to make sure I'm asleep for Cleveland, he hates it when I sing. He likes me to sleep most of the way because I talk and wake up the boys and then all of us are talking and we're usually ganging up on him. When they were little, I told the boys his super power was road rage so they started calling him road rage dad and when something would happen they would say play set, sold separately. For example, he would bitch about a moving roadblock and they would say, road rage dad, moving road block sold separately. Road rage dad, HELL IS REAL billboard, sold separately. Road rage dad, yapping wife, sold separately. Road rage dad, frappachino, sold separately. Road rage dad, parking lot panic play set, sold separately. Road rage dad, toll booth terror play set, sold separately. After 16 hours of that, he's a $#@!ing wreck. Road rage dad, anger management play set, sold separately. It's a way to pass the time without listening to talk radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That reminds me I need to make sure I'm awake to take a photo of the HELL IS REAL billboard in the middle of that cornfield in Ohio. Mr Animal likes to tell me all the reasons I'm going to Hell - I don't think he's joking, btw. It's the second best part of Ohio. The best part is singing Cleveland Rocks when we're driving by the city. Poor Mr Animal. He tries to make sure I'm asleep for Cleveland, he hates it when I sing. He likes me to sleep most of the way because I talk and wake up the boys and then all of us are talking and we're usually ganging up on him. When they were little, I told the boys his super power was road rage so they started calling him road rage dad and when something would happen they would say play set, sold separately. For example, he would bitch about a moving roadblock and they would say, road rage dad, moving road block sold separately. Road rage dad, HELL IS REAL billboard, sold separately. Road rage dad, yapping wife, sold separately. Road rage dad, frappachino, sold separately. Road rage dad, parking lot panic play set, sold separately. Road rage dad, toll booth terror play set, sold separately. After 16 hours of that, he's a $#@!ing wreck. Road rage dad, anger management play set, sold separately. It's a way to pass the time without listening to talk radio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Side eye Chloe play set, sold separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Yesterday in Case C239 I put out some uncirculated silver Morgan dollars , Mostly 1887's and 1921's . Some as low as 30.00 .
    Do something Danke

  30. #26
    I put out some new stuff this morning .

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Saturday in P 20 I will be putting out 14 exceptional , large Archaic Period spear points . Three from Florida , the others from Alabama and Illinois . All are marked and under 5 FRN's each . Also a Very Fine 1880 8/7 VAM 6 NGC silver Morgan dollar for 37.19 .
    The 1880 silver dollar sold . Probably 10 to 12 of these spear points are left.
    Do something Danke

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That reminds me I need to make sure I'm awake to take a photo of the HELL IS REAL billboard in the middle of that cornfield in Ohio. Mr Animal likes to tell me all the reasons I'm going to Hell - I don't think he's joking, btw. It's the second best part of Ohio. The best part is singing Cleveland Rocks when we're driving by the city. Poor Mr Animal. He tries to make sure I'm asleep for Cleveland, he hates it when I sing. He likes me to sleep most of the way because I talk and wake up the boys and then all of us are talking and we're usually ganging up on him. When they were little, I told the boys his super power was road rage so they started calling him road rage dad and when something would happen they would say play set, sold separately. For example, he would bitch about a moving roadblock and they would say, road rage dad, moving road block sold separately. Road rage dad, HELL IS REAL billboard, sold separately. Road rage dad, yapping wife, sold separately. Road rage dad, frappachino, sold separately. Road rage dad, parking lot panic play set, sold separately. Road rage dad, toll booth terror play set, sold separately. After 16 hours of that, he's a $#@!ing wreck. Road rage dad, anger management play set, sold separately. It's a way to pass the time without listening to talk radio.
    If I was him I would go with the talk radio instead .

  33. #29
    By Wed , in case C239 I should have out some new things including a PCGS slabbed About Uncirculated 1915 2 1/2 dollar gold Indian coin , a couple of higher grade 1930's silver Halves , in about uncirculated grade , to go with the ones already there .
    Do something Danke

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    By Wed , in case C239 I should have out some new things including a PCGS slabbed About Uncirculated 1915 2 1/2 dollar gold Indian coin , a couple of higher grade 1930's silver Halves , in about uncirculated grade , to go with the ones already there .
    Does your flea market have fresh fried pork skins? My dad used to take me to one that had them. I love those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. The widget needs to be expanded.
    By Original_Intent in forum November 30th Donations Planning
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •