Thread: SARA CARTER: FBI Informant on Uranium One Breaks His Silence in Explosive Testimony to Congres

SARA CARTER: FBI Informant on Uranium One Breaks His Silence in Explosive Testimony to Congres

SARA CARTER: FBI Informant on Uranium One Breaks His Silence in Explosive Testimony to Congressional Committees

by Cristina Laila

William D. Campbell, the FBI informant on the Uranium One scandal broke his silence Wednesday in an explosive testimony.

Campbell gave over 4 hours of testimony and answered every question from three Congressional committees; the Senate Judiciary, House Oversight and House Intelligence committees, according to attorney Victoria Toensing.

In the testimony, obtained by investigative reporter Sara Carter, Campbell reveals for several years he had a relationship with the CIA which then evolved into working as an FBI informant due to close connections he developed with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries.

Investigate reporter Sara Carter reported:

He [Campbell] gave explosive testimony on his years as an undercover informant providing information to the FBI on Russian criminal networks operating in the United States. He also contends in his testimony, and written briefs, to the FBI that Russia attempted to hide its ongoing aid to help sustain Iran’s nuclear industry, at the time the Obama administration approved the sale of 20 percent of U.S. uranium mining rights to Russia.

Senior members of the FBI, Department of Treasury, Department of Energy and Department of Justice were also briefed on Campbell’s information and were apprised of the various facets pertaining to Russia’s acquisition of the Canadian company. In fact, Campbell had been told by his FBI handlers that his work had made it at least twice into President Obama’s classified presidential daily briefings.

“The Russians expressed a sense of urgency to secure new U.S. uranium business because they knew that the two-decades-old “Megatons to Megawatts” program would cease in 2013,” Campbell said. “Then Russia would no longer be guaranteed a market to sell recycled nuclear warhead materials as peaceful reactor fuel in the United States. I gathered evidence for the FBI by moving closer and closer to the Russians’ key nuclear industry players, including those inside the United States and high-ranking Russian officials who would visit.”

Despite the insurmountable evidence collected by Campbell, the Obama administration’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved Russia’s purchase of Uranium One in the fall of 2010.

That approval by the Obama administration gave Moscow extensive rights to buy and sell more atomic fuels.

“I was speechless and angry in October 2010 when CFIUS approved the Uranium One sale to Rosatom. I was deeply worried that TLI continued to transport sensitive uranium despite the fact that it had been compromised by the bribery scheme,” stated Campbell in his testimony to lawmakers. “I expressed these concerns repeatedly to my FBI handlers. The response I got was that “politics” was somehow involved. I remember one response I got from an agent when I asked how it was possible CFIUS would approve the Uranium One sale when the FBI could prove Rosatom was engaged in criminal conduct. His answer: “Ask your politics.”

Campbell also said in a statement that Putin wanted to dominate the world’s Uranium supply:

“Putin wanted Russia to dominate the world’s uranium supply, a goal of crucial interest to the U.S. government. At the same time, the Russian companies – Rosatom and Tenex – were engaged in racketeering,” his testimony stated.

Also, attorney Victoria Toensing said her client William Campbell recounted NUMEROUS times the Russians bragged the Clintons’ influence would push the Uranium One deal through:

He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would insure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

As previously reported, not only was the FBI informant working on the Russian bribery case threatened by the Obama administration, he was blocked by the DOJ under then-AG Loretta Lynch from testifying to Congress.

The FBI informant started providing information in 2009. It wasn’t until the 2016 presidential election that Obama’s DOJ threatened him with prosecution.

All Russian roads lead to Hillary Clinton.

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.

From and October report by John Solomon, we also found out that the investigation was supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who is now President Trump’s Deputy Attorney General, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director under Trump.

Rod Rosenstein is now in charge of dirty cop Mueller’s witch hunt against President Trump. Unbelievable.

Read Sara Carter’s full report here.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cannot overestimate how huge this is.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Cannot overestimate how huge this is.
    Nothing will happen.

No one will be charged.

No one will be held accountable.

Do you really think the STATE is going to let anything happen to Clinton, Obama, etc?? If you do, you have a lot more (misplaced) faith in the Government than I do.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Nothing will happen.

No one will be charged.

Do you really think the STATE is going to let anything happen to Clinton, Obama, etc?? If you do, you have a lot more (misplaced) faith in the Government than I do.
    I once shared your pessimism. Things are different now however. If you don’t see it now, I think you will see it later. I don’t naively presume that all injustices will be remedied and all corruption cured. There will always be injustices and corruption. But I think we will see a lot more fixed than what I once also believed.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Nothing will happen.

No one will be charged.

Why do you suppose Obama just lawyered-up?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Exclusive: Secret witness in Senate Clinton probe is ex-lobbyist for Russian firm
    Joel Schectman
    7 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Republicans say their investigation of Hillary Clinton’s role in approving a deal to sell U.S. uranium mines to a Russian company hinges in part on the testimony of a secret informant in a bribery and extortion scheme inside the same company.

Warning signs are displayed near Uranium One and Anfield's "Shootaring Canyon Uranium Mill" facility sits outside Ticaboo, Utah, U.S., November 13, 2017. Picture taken November 13, 2017. REUTERS/George Frey
    The Senate committee searching for Clinton’s alleged wrongdoing is keeping their witness’s name cloaked. However, William D. Campbell, a lobbyist, confirmed to Reuters he is the informant who will testify and provide documents to Congress about the Obama Administration’s 2010 approval of the sale of Uranium One, a Canadian company with uranium mines in the United States, to Russia’s Rosatom.

At the time of the sale, Campbell was a confidential source for the FBI in a Maryland bribery and kickback investigation of the head of a U.S. unit of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned nuclear power company. Campbell was identified as an FBI informant by prosecutors in open court and by himself in a publicly available lawsuit he filed last year.

SPONSORED

[Link to page from Campbell lawsuit tmsnrt.rs/2zZhZkM and full complaint tmsnrt.rs/2zXKMWD]

In a telephone interview, Campbell said he wanted to testify because of his concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further.

Campbell’s lawyer, Victoria Toensing, who has not previously identified her client, said despite Campbell telling the government ”how corrupt the company was,” Rosatom still got permission to buy Uranium One. She did not say what Campbell would reveal regarding any alleged wrongdoing by Clinton.

Clinton has said the Senate probe is an attempt to shift attention away from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s alleged role in Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. As the heat from Mueller’s investigation has intensified, Trump has repeatedly called for an inquiry into Clinton and the Russian uranium deal.

“This latest iteration is simply more of the Right doing Trump’s bidding for him to distract from his own Russia problems,” said Nick Merrill, a Clinton spokesman.

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

**Way More at the link** https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DG1SB

I bet if someone digs deeper, we will see Harry Reid involved in all this, and the reason for the Hammond and Bundy Ranch Standoffs.

Uranium One informant says Moscow paid millions in bid to influence Clinton
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tics+-+Text%29

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They're always lawyered up. $#@!, you've gotta have lawyers to be a dog catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Methinks you've been reading too much #QAnon.... show me a source that Obama has retained counsel, then we can talk.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Methinks you've been reading too much #QAnon.... show me a source that Obama has retained counsel, then we can talk.
    Maybe so, but we will just have to wait (patiently) and see.