Thread: Tucker: 'Creepy' Google Patents Reveal the Extent of Control Tech Companies Seek

Tucker: 'Creepy' Google Patents Reveal the Extent of Control Tech Companies Seek

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    total creepy. I can't believe anybody would let these companies' products into their house.

It is difficult to free slaves from the chains they revere.

I'll just let Google do ALL of my parenting for me. Why? Just why?

Been on this topic a lot lately. One of the primary reasons for Public Education as it serves the elite is the Categorization function, by which the behaviors of a student are closely observed, then records maintained of every students ability to regurgitate and repeat where by those who are best able to repeat what they are told and not think are given higher marks than those that do not blindly repeat, which in turn provides sufficient information about the individual student to place them into a societal category which best serves the interests of the elite and not the individual.

Tracking technologies such as google are merely an extension of the currently designed categorization model to apply to all aspects of a persons life, from Cradle to Grave, in our post modern world economy where we only consume and do not produce.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.