+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ding dong

Unregistered

Lightbulb ding dong

Rumor or truth? - man who helped take down Ron and Rand but made tons of money off them is closing up shop? True that Mike Rothfeld and his Saber Comm group is shutting down? He was apparently fired/quit before being fired by both Pauls in the past couple of years. He did quite a disservice to R&R and our movement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I really do not know anything about rothfield or saber . If he is closing up I assume he has no clients .

Ooh, my tra la la

My ding ding dong
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

So much drama . He raised a ton of cash for the movement. Was he unlucky enough to get entangled with Benton?
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So much drama . He raised a ton of cash for the movement. Was he unlucky enough to get entangled with Benton?
    Me thinks he made a lot of money off the movement and was never a believer in the message. I still get emails with his greasy fingerprints and i know he got my name from the Paul lists.

+ Reply to Thread