Thread: ding dong

Unregistered

Lightbulb ding dong

Rumor or truth? - man who helped take down Ron and Rand but made tons of money off them is closing up shop? True that Mike Rothfeld and his Saber Comm group is shutting down? He was apparently fired/quit before being fired by both Pauls in the past couple of years. He did quite a disservice to R&R and our movement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really do not know anything about rothfield or saber . If he is closing up I assume he has no clients .

Ooh, my tra la la

My ding ding dong
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

So much drama . He raised a ton of cash for the movement. Was he unlucky enough to get entangled with Benton?

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So much drama . He raised a ton of cash for the movement. Was he unlucky enough to get entangled with Benton?
    Me thinks he made a lot of money off the movement and was never a believer in the message. I still get emails with his greasy fingerprints and i know he got my name from the Paul lists.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lono View Post
    That is not a real post .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me thinks he made a lot of money off the movement and was never a believer in the message. I still get emails with his greasy fingerprints and i know he got my name from the Paul lists.
    Let's say all this is true. So what? None of this amounts to any harm done to the Pauls or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by lono View Post
    +rep

Tell the boss my check was late this week.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is not a real post .
    This not a real thread.
    "The Patriarch"