Thread: [Official] Grassley-Graham Memo Released

[Official] Grassley-Graham Memo Released

This is a link to the latest version, which is less redacted than the previous version they released:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...0Referral).pdf
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://mobile.twitter.com/political...55099945734144
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-06-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/...-steele-599143

It looks like Hillary Clinton’s seedy associate Sidney Blumenthal’s name is coming up again and again.
    It may very well be the case that Hillary Clinton commissioned the opposition research via Sidney Blumenthal and Shearer, who then used ex-Brit spy Christopher Steele as a “cut-out” to append his name to the “dossier” and then it was dropped to Yahoo! News editor Michael Isikoff. After Buzzfeed latched onto it and published it “as is” with the fairly obvious aim of steering the election, the toothpaste was out of the tube. It’s a despicable mess, now let’s hope we get to the bottom of it.

Are all the version half blacked out?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/senato...rticle/2011487

On Tuesday, THE WEEKLY STANDARD noted multiple media outlets were were confirming the existence of a second anti-Trump "dossier" authored by Cody Shearer, a longtime associate of the notorious Sidney Blumenthal, who as a very checkered history of finding himself at the center of Clinton scandals going back decades. And further, that Shearer's work was reportedly passed on to former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign.