Thread: Gender-bending chemicals found in plastic are found in 86% of teenagers' bodies

Exclamation Gender-bending chemicals found in plastic are found in 86% of teenagers' bodies

I'm not prepared to blame this alone for the explosion in "soyboys" and displays of mincing buggery, but there clearly is a quantifiable medical situation unfolding, with decreasing sperm and testosterone levels in men around the globe, being caused by something.

Gender-bending chemicals found in plastic and linked to breast and prostate cancer are found in 86% of teenagers' bodies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-bodies.html

Bisphenol A (BPA) is found in plastic containers, water bottles, and in till receipts
    The chemical, used since the 1960s, mimics the female sex hormone oestrogen
    Study by University of Exeter tested urine samples from 94 teenagers

By Victoria Allen Science Correspondent For The Daily Mail

PUBLISHED: 21:02 EST, 4 February 2018 | UPDATED: 11:58 EST, 5 February 2018

Almost 90 per cent of teenagers have gender-bending chemicals from plastic in their bodies, according to a study.

Bisphenol A (BPA) is found in plastic containers and water bottles, on the inside of food cans and in till receipts.

The chemical, used since the 1960s to make certain types of plastic, mimics the female sex hormone oestrogen, and has been linked to low sperm counts and infertility in men, as well as breast and prostate cancer.

A study by the University of Exeter, whose researchers tested urine samples from 94 teenagers, found 86 per cent had traces of BPA in their body.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The modern generation is so smart to have figured out they're too special to drink tap water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The modern generation is so smart to have figured out they're too special to drink tap water.
    Thanks, government.

The small town where I grew up had it's own self contained and independent water supply, fed by spring water.

About 20 years ago, the EPA laid down a whole slew of new fatwas aimed at small to medium sized water supply systems, public and private.

Because the compliance costs of monitoring and testing of the town water that was clean, cool and un-fluoridated and had been supplying the town since the 19th century, was too high and cumbersome and punative, they had no choice but to shut it down, and connect to a large, regional reservoir supplied system.

Result: water that tastes muddy and of chlorine, has fluoride added, and costs three times as much.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thanks, government.

The small town where I grew up had it's own self contained and independent water supply, fed by spring water.

About 20 years ago, the EPA laid down a whole slew of new fatwas aimed at small to medium sized water supply systems, public and private.

Because the compliance costs of monitoring and testing of the town water that was clean, cool and un-fluoridated and had been supplying the town since the 19th century, was too high and cumbersome and punative, they had no choice but to shut it down, and connect to a large, regional reservoir supplied system.

Result: water that tastes muddy and of chlorine, has fluoride added, and costs three times as much.
    What ever happened to the American individualist spirit? That spirit that would have said: "I'm sorry, you're not from around here. Don't be telling us what "we" need to do."

and DW just thought I was being eccentric when I replaced all of our plastic togo water bottles with metal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And tap water is better?

Study Links Fluoride to Bone Cancer in Men
    Fluoride & Osteosarcoma (Bone Cancer)
    Age-specific fluoride exposure in drinking water and osteosarcoma (United States).
    Harvard Study: Strong Link Between Fluoridated Water and Bone Cancer in Boys
    Have You Been Lied to About Fluoride?

"The cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water is 93 percent higher than those who don't"
    How Does Chlorine in Water Affect my Health?
    3 Ways Chlorine in Drinking Water is Harming Your Health

Not to mention the glyphosate levels in ground water, but I don't want to overload your donkey with too much here.

I am convinced this is all done by design. They are bombarding boys from every angel. Without strong boys growing up to be strong men, our country is in serious trouble.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What ever happened to the American individualist spirit? That spirit that would have said: "I'm sorry, you're not from around here. Don't be telling us what "we" need to do."
    It was shot 47 times in a SWAT raid.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And tap water is better?

Study Links Fluoride to Bone Cancer in Men
    Fluoride & Osteosarcoma (Bone Cancer)
    Age-specific fluoride exposure in drinking water and osteosarcoma (United States).
    Harvard Study: Strong Link Between Fluoridated Water and Bone Cancer in Boys
    Have You Been Lied to About Fluoride?

"The cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water is 93 percent higher than those who don't"
    How Does Chlorine in Water Affect my Health?
    3 Ways Chlorine in Drinking Water is Harming Your Health

Not to mention the glyphosate levels in ground water, but I don't want to overload your donkey with too much here.

I am convinced this is all done by design. They are bombarding boys from every angel. Without strong boys growing up to be strong men, our country is in serious trouble.
    Fortunately, my tap water is unflouridated.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Fortunately, my tap water is unflouridated.
    The thing is most bottle water has fluoride in it.

Ref: http://realfarmacy.com/printable-lis...ning-fluoride/

Is it non-chlorinated too?

How many people around your area use Round-up?

How many farms around you use conventional pesticides?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

How much is in their bodies? How much is needed to "bend their gender"? At parts per trillion you can find everything in our bodies. (it is the Daily Fail which likes to sensationalize)

The tests found it in urine- does that mean that the body is able to get rid of it? Apparently so:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...ity-teenagers/

The chemical has a relatively short half-life of six hours and passes out of the body quickly, but 86 per cent of students had traces in their bodies, with an average level of 1.9ng/ml, similar to levels recorded in other countries around the world.
    ng/ml is parts per billion so they were finding only about two parts per billion in their urine.

(one part per billion is roughly just a pinch of salt in ten tons of potato chips for a comparison).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-06-2018 at 08:34 PM.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...472741093.html

Far more U.S. teens than previously thought are transgender or identify themselves using other nontraditional gender terms, with many rejecting the idea that girl and boy are the only options, new research suggests.
    The study looked at students in ninth and 11th grade and estimated that nearly three percent are transgender or gender nonconforming, meaning they don't always self-identify as the sex they were assigned at birth. That includes kids who refer to themselves using neutral pronouns like "them" instead of "he" or "she."
    "Diverse gender identities are more prevalent than people would expect," said lead author Nic Rider, a University of Minnesota postdoctoral fellow who studies transgender health.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks, government.

You really NEED a state to get those kinds of outstanding results. A near perfect example.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    You really NEED a state to get those kinds of outstanding results. A near perfect example.
    And of the only two people that I know of that stayed there through the water transition, my father and his second wife, both died untimely deaths that could be attributed to bad water.

I'm not prepared to blame this alone for the explosion in "soyboys" and displays of mincing buggery, but there clearly is a quantifiable medical situation unfolding, with decreasing sperm and testosterone levels in men around the globe, being caused by something.
    One factor is probably the decline in manual labor (exercise increases testosterone levels).

I am toward the tail end of being a millennial. But it seems to me people even just 10 years younger than I am have gotten a lot gayer. I just don't remember the amount of people who act this gay existing a few years back. It seems like every fast food place and every gas station has people working there who act incredibly gay.

I don't know that this has anything to do with the original post. But it is very bizarre. I suspect it more has to do with what is socially acceptable and perhaps the area I live. It really is obnoxious.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am toward the tail end of being a millennial. But it seems to me people even just 10 years younger than I am have gotten a lot gayer. I just don't remember the amount of people who act this gay existing a few years back. It seems like every fast food place and every gas station has people working there who act incredibly gay.

I don't know that this has anything to do with the original post. But it is very bizarre. I suspect it more has to do with what is socially acceptable and perhaps the area I live. It really is obnoxious.
    Are there actually more gay people or is it just more socially acceptable to say that you are gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Are there actually more gay people or is it just more socially acceptable to say that you are gay?
    I suspect it more has to do with what is socially acceptable and perhaps the area I live.
    It isn't that there are more gay people that is the problem. And it isn't that people say they are gay. Those are not an issue at all. The issue is there are a lot of people who act like Perez Hilton. Notice Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, and Shep Smith are gay. For some reason they are able to act normal. Something seems to have changed for the worse where people feel the need to be very flamboyant and speak in a way that is not natural.

It isn't that there are more gay people that is the problem. And it isn't that people say they are gay. Those are not an issue at all. The issue is there are a lot of people who act like Perez Hilton. Notice Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, and Shep Smith are gay. For some reason they are able to act normal. Something seems to have changed for the worse where people feel the need to be very flamboyant and speak in a way that is not natural.
    Don't be so suburban, its the new millennium...