Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone eaten at Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken in $#@!ing Austria?

Has anyone eaten at Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken in $#@!ing Austria?

Just curious, maybe @oyarde?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I used to go there often but I almost always stayed in Innsbruck at a small Gasthaus type of places and I always just ate there . Sometimes too , I would stay in Garmisch at a Hotel and I always just ate at the bar .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I used to go there often but I almost always stayed in Innsbruck at a small Gasthaus type of places and I always just ate there . Sometimes too , I would stay in Garmisch at a Hotel and I always just ate at the bar .
    Too much chicken at Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken?
    "The Patriarch"

You think Danke gets drunk in china and eats chicken feet he gets from some street vendor ?

You think Danke gets drunk in china and eats chicken feet he gets from some street vendor ?
    More interested (concerned?) about what he does while drunk in Bangkok...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

According to Screwgle, there really is a restaurant named "Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken" in the town of "$#@!ing", Austria.

The boys visit: Wank, Kissing, Petting, $#@!ing, Wedding

///
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-06-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    More interested (concerned?) about what he does while drunk in Bangkok...

I’m so happy to find out you are concerned about me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I’m so happy to find out you are concerned about me.
    Of course I am...we're boon companions, best buds, BFF.

I'd hate like hell to see you get snatched up into homosexual, white guy, sex slave ring in Bangkok, for example.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Street vendor Chinese chicken is only authentic when cooked in this.

Chinese life span is about the same as US . Avg chinaman smokes four packs a day and eats food cooked in toxic gutter oil .

Not chicken , but the best spiesbraten I ever had was in Idar-Oberstein . It is like some chunks of pork steak on a wooden skewer grilled over a wood fire . I suggest you go if you ever get the chance . The town is on the banks of the River Nahe . I used to buy gemstones there . There is a Church built into the mountainside and a castle there to see , but I went for the Spiesbraten , gems and beer . I really do not know what they marinate the meat in , but I think it is a mixture of red or white wines with chopped garlic clove , salt , chopped yellow onion and pepper for three to six hours .

Not chicken , but the best spiesbraten I ever had was in Idar-Oberstein . It is like some chunks of pork steak on a wooden skewer grilled over a wood fire . I suggest you go if you ever get the chance . The town is on the banks of the River Nahe . I used to buy gemstones there . There is a Church built into the mountainside and a castle there to see , but I went for the Spiesbraten , gems and beer . I really do not know what they marinate the meat in , but I think it is a mixture of red or white wines with chopped garlic clove , salt , chopped yellow onion and pepper for three to six hours .
    Looks tasty

Looks tasty

It is unforgettable good . When I lived a few Klicks out of Baumholder , the house I rented had a grill like that in the backyard . I spent many spring days standing in front of that drinking beer with the guys who worked for me waiting for the fire to burn low enough to toss some cheap steaks on it . If the sun came out it was worthy of a party after winter .

The world wide web and old age have ruined my fun . In the old days I could go someplace like that , eat , drink and be merry and buy something I could resell somewhere in the states and make enough to pay for my beer while I was there . My vacations cost me nothing .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hmmm... needs more chicken.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

When I was a kid my Mother made blackened chicken on a charcoal grill behind the house on the farm . She marinated it is some Italian dressing . That stuff is good . I still make it like that today .

When I was a kid my Mother made blackened chicken on a charcoal grill behind the house on the farm . She marinated it is some Italian dressing . That stuff is good . I still make it like that today .

Sept 23 is european heritage day in Austria , but I do not think they are really advanced enough to have a Happy Administrative Professionals Day .

Not chicken , not as good as chicken , and I think they are protected now so I will not list my recipe for Alpine Parakeet . ( south island new zealand )

Not chicken , not as good as chicken , and I think they are protected now so I will not list my recipe for Alpine Parakeet . ( south island new zealand )
    Well you could give it to us and we could use pet store Parakeets.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Dat's rayciss.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Well you could give it to us and we could use pet store Parakeets.
    Yeah but pet store parakeets do not weigh two pounds and prey of sheep .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do not think I have eaten an Icelandic chicken . If Danke was a farmer he could ride his little , hairy Icelandic pony to the hen house to get eggs from Icelandic chickens .

They say chickens came from jungle fowl and jungle fowl came from dinosaurs . I have an Aracaura chicken from Chile that has blue feet and lays blue eggs . These chickens are the same species as other chickens but existed there pre columbian .

So , if there were chickens all over the world and the same species before mankind was able to travel , how did they get there ?

So , if there were chickens all over the world and the same species before mankind was able to travel , how did they get there ?
    They crossed the road.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Dat's rayciss.

Jan2017

Has anyone eaten at Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken in $#@!ing Austria?

lol . . . I understand he is a little under the weather currently . . . not sure if he eats bird

fwiw, a norovirus in Olympic villages is NOT so unusual when the world gathers at a select location

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast