Thread: Ron Paul: Economic progress under Trump is an illusion, crash coming.

Ron Paul: Economic progress under Trump is an illusion, crash coming.

Dr. Paul was featured on RT last month. He revealed that he doesn't share the optimism that Trump has for the economy.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncharted View Post

Dr. Paul was featured on RT last month. He revealed that he doesn't share the optimism that Trump has for the economy.
    Nor do I, this balloon will pop again. It's like the big bang theory injected with deja vu.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Yep thanks to the good old fed. Wonder if this time the blame will go where its rightly deserved?
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Why not just use the gold standard and make the dollar stronger?

But this economy goes to eleven.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Yes and no.

The economic progress is not totally an illusion, there has been real actual economic progress due to Trump's actions.

However the problem is that a large portion of our economy is an illusion, and the real economic progress Trump has made pales in comparison to the illusory aspect of our economy as a whole.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

All bubbles pop one day. Trump's Keynesian bubbles are no different than any others. His will pop too.
    ďMaybe I forgot to mention something to you: I donít believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.Ē -Zaheer

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

"There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    All bubbles pop one day. Trump's Keynesian bubbles are no different than any others. His will pop too.
    Trump's economic gains, that we can credit him for, is not a keynesian bubble, it is exactly the opposite because it is due to lower taxes and regulations.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-07-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."