Thread: Vid On The DRM-Breaking Farmers Who Want Working Tractors - Why Right To Repair Is Important

Vid On The DRM-Breaking Farmers Who Want Working Tractors - Why Right To Repair Is Important

Imagine that you have to buy a Brand New Car every TWO YEARS like you are expected to do with your phones... You wont own your car because the Software the care uses is LICENSED to you which means you dont OWN it either... I think I should shut up before I give them ideas...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Imagine that you have to buy a Brand New Car every TWO YEARS like you are expected to do with your phones... You wont own your car because the Software the care uses is LICENSED to you which means you dont OWN it either... I think I should shut up before I give them ideas...
    Oh, don't worry, I'm sure it is off the planning table and into the works.

Opportunity.. $$$

Premade replacement chip sets. A plug in repair.

Though the legality may be an issue. But when has that ever stopped Americans.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom